BoozeBud.com

BoozeBud.com (page 4 of 10)

See the Best Wine & Liquor Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by BoozeBud

Excellent Price and on time delivery

First time I used this company and found absolutely no. issues. Start to finish was seamless. Ordered 6 Bottles of Glenfiddich 12.. price was very competitive and as advised items were delivered on time. I would recommend BoozeBud to anyone thinking of buying alcohol online. I am 100% satisfied.

Mayuran

James G.BoozeBud

Legend ! Thank you for taking the time to leave us this review. We appreciate it :)

Ben.B
Ben.BSydney, NSW

Fair prices, great range and fast delivery

I am writing this after forth time using their services, once ordered via their website and 3 times used their app.
Each and every time, I have paid a fair and better price than other suppliers (even Dan Murphy’s) mainly using their occasional special discounts, I have received my ordered items quickly and hassle free, and exactly what I expected to receive.

James G.BoozeBud

Thank you for taking the time to leave this review :)
We appreciate your support & love that you have had such a positive experience

somyeong p.
somyeong p.Sydney, NSW

They use the dumbest delivery service Star track - they expect you to stay up all night for their never arriving deliver

Ujjwal Aryal
Ujjwal AryalSydney, NSW

Pathetic customer service

I'm missing part of my delivery and trying to get in touch with someone but it's literally impossible. There is no contact number and chat isn't attended by any real person. Not happy and not using Boozebud ever again.

Poorly handled complaint

James G.BoozeBud

Hey there ! So sorry you have had this experience. We would love to look into this and see what happened here. Could you please provide us with your order number ? As we cannot seem to find you In our system.
Cheers

Joseph F.
Joseph F.

#510652. My complaint was handled by Alex

James G.BoozeBud

Cheers , thanks for this .

Damaged goods

A case of beer arrived with dents in most cans. The cans were loosely packaged, so not together as a case should be.
I eventually got a full refund, but I had to fight for it. At first, the onus of proof was on me & I was expected to go to the post office to return the damaged cans.
It took a lot of effort on my behalf to be heard & taken seriously.

K Beckwith
K BeckwithSouth East Queensland, QLD

Wont stop texting after you send back STOP!

I have never used BoozeBud. Don’t know how it has my number. Constantly receive unwanted marketing texts from them. Have tried opting out by texting STOP to the number supplied. Texts keep coming . Have tried blocking the number. Texts keep
Coming. This is actually illegal and against the privacy act.
Stop sending. Me unwanted marketing texts!!!!

Hey there ,
We can help you with this- please email us at info@boozebud.com with your full name & number so we can remove you from our system.

terrible amateur service

did not follow order delivery notes, failed to deliver the product and then said it was out of stock. pathetic

James G.BoozeBud

Hey there , So sorry you had this experience. We completely understand how frustrating this would be. Can we ask what the product was, so we can look into stocking this for you ?

honest feedback
honest feedback

four pillars changing seasons - kyoto gin

Post sale customer service to be example to all online businesses!!

Milly was an ABSOLUTE LEGEND in solving the honest mistake. Will recommend this website to all of my friends. Problem solved yesterday - solution is arriving today! How good is that!!! Cheers Milly, and thank you for your help!

James G.BoozeBud

Legend! thanks for this & glad you enjoyed the experience :)

Tee Wanny
Tee WannyMelbourne

Needs more reliability

Litaeishia C.
Litaeishia C.Far North Queensland, QLD

Great service and arrived fairly quick!

Had what I wanted, arrived fairly quick and all in great condition
Also great response time to queries
Will definitely buy off there again

James G.BoozeBud

Cheers for the review! Enjoy your drinks :)

TraceySydney, NSW

Matua Savignon Blanc

I Paid $63 for a case of 12 bottles of Matau Savignon Blanc and the were not even a full size bottle they are only 187ml what a rip off I will never buy from you again and im a first time customer thats just disgusting

James G.BoozeBud

Hey there Stacey, Apologies this has happened. We do not currently stock a 12 case for this product only a 24 case. We have stated on the website the full size bottles as well as minis. See attached our website - https://www.boozebud.com/p/matua

Tracey

Thats fine wont be buying from you again

The price was ridiculous

Vanessa C.
Vanessa C.Sydney, NSW

Not professional enough to follow through on commitment.

I ordered a bottle of wine tobe delivered to a friend who is going through a tough time. I selected the option for it to be delivered the same day between 6-9 and paid extra for it. I get an email at 6:30pm saying there will be a delay in delivery due to traffic. The delivery did not happen till 10:15pm
This is highly unprofessional to deliver something to someone's house that late at night especially when they are already having hard time. The inability to deliver in time defeated the purpose of the purchase. Such a huge disappointment! I have to not apologise to this froend for the inconvenience you have caused.

Johnno
Johnno

Poor service

poor customer service and pricing is higher than other retail outlets. wont be purchasing from this site in the future

James G.BoozeBud

Hey there ! So sorry you have had this experience. Could you please share some information on what has happened so we can help you :)

Adrock
AdrockTweed Heads

False advertising, stay away

Always saying and texting "FREE shipping" then at check out, "you don't qualify "
Go anywhere but here. Its a time waster.

Chirag
ChiragSydney, NSW

Charged wrongly during eatser 2021

I got a free unwanted Southern Comfort Hard Peach $6.99. In the cart it shows free but I got charged.

Won’t go away

They won’t stop texting after you tell them to STOP. This means you can’t seem to get rid of their nuisance texts. Ever. Avoid.

Pete

I have tried all of this. Just get me out.

Hi Pete,
Please provide us your customer ID number via here or email

mani
mani

my preferred booze provider

I have had half a dozen deliveries from BoozeBud and they arrive when they are supposed to. I think they are terrific.

James G.BoozeBud

Cheers for the awesome review. So glad you are enjoying our service :)

Alissa M.
Alissa M.Sydney, NSW

Bad experience - Save your money and go to Dan Murphys

I ordered through to app on a Tuesday and had delivery organised for Friday with authority to leave at door and instructions on where to leave it. I got a notification that it was 'at the post office' with no attempt to leave it at my door. As I could not make it to the post office which closes at 5pm and closed on weekends my order for the weekend was a complete waste of money... Less hassle to just take yourself to Dan Murphy's - you will actually be able to open the items your purchase.

Does not honour Orders

Cancelled order and did not offer refund. Terrible service and did not honour promo code. Terrible service. Would not recommend

More like BoozeCrud. Don’t follow through

Cancel orders without any notice and very poor customer service. Would not recommend or use again. It’s a shame. Definitely hit up smaller bottle shops instead.

James G.BoozeBud

Hey there Ryan, So sorry you have had this experience. We are not too sure why your order was cancelled, however we do want to have a look at this and help you. Have you had someone contact you via any social platforms to help sort this out?

Cheers

Tinman
TinmanMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Had a problem, Easily sorted out and refunded

The orders I have made have all arrived when they were supposed too.
I had a problem with a six pack of beer and it was sorted out promptly and politely.
Will definitely use Booze Bud again.

Matt
MattSydney, NSW

The price match guarantee is just a joke

The price match guarantee is just a joke. They ask you to pay the unmatched price first and after putting the order you have to contact them again (which is not easy at all) to request a refund for the difference.
Why a person should do that when they can easily buy the same product from other stores hassle free with free shipping?

Blue Whale C.
Blue Whale C.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Spammers and Scammers

Im still receiving spam from this guys. Seems they don't care who they market to or how old they might be. Their suggestion that the onus is on me to correct the problem beggars belief, shows no accountability, and is insincere. BOOZE BUD needs to understand the legal definition of spam, selling to under age, and what integrity means. Be accountable and stop spamming me!!!!!
Perhaps AAAC can help???

Never asked to be contacted. They keep sending me unsolicited and unwanted spam despite requests to cease. I believe boozebud to lack integrity and may be dishonest

Relle
RelleSydney, NSW

If you actually want to receive your order DONT USE Boozebud use another company!!!!