BoozeBud.com

BoozeBud.com

See the Best Wine & Liquor Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by BoozeBud

1.9
  • Return Claim MadeYes (5) · No
Tim
Tim Sydney, NSW

Delivery issue handled well, great customer service

Had a delivery issue whereby StarTrack didnt follow instructions ie hide beer out of view, left gate open and had it stolen. Even though more a Startrack fault than Boozebud, Boozebud credited my account so i could reorder. Great customer service. Will use again. Also have good sales.

James G.BoozeBud

Hey legend ! Thank you so much for leaving this review. We are so glad to hear you have had such a great experience & we are so happy we could help here :) We look forward to your next order.
Cheers legend

Maracyline A.
Maracyline A.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Prompt response and excellent customer service

Zen Ore
Zen OreSydney, NSW

Good Value, GREAT Service

I've purchased 3 cases of beer and a bottle of whisky.
I didn't like one the beers (I thought it was faulty).
Sent a message through the website.
Got a reply and a credit to my account the same day.
These guys will certainly get my business!

Fra
FraHobart, TAS

Wrong beers, lost money, no reply

I ordered a 4 pack of the Pirate Life Mosiac IPA, they delivered a 6 pack of the Pirate Life Pilsner. This product is $8 cheaper. I emailed them about this on Wednesday, it is now Sunday. No reply.

Wine & Liquor Shops

Find out how BoozeBud.com compares to other Wine & Liquor Shops

EM. K
EM. K

Good service, best prices, great selection

Shane M.
Shane M.asked

Hey mate do you deliver to Brisbane

William S.
William S.

Beware. My delivery to Hobart was routed via Perth and took 3 weeks, despite paying over $20 delivery charge. Nobody took responsibility or apologised. Very unimpressed.

Hi Shane,

We sure do!
Pop your address in our delivery calculator for ETA's

Kind regards,

Pam
Pamasked

Why does Booze Bud take so long to deliver? I placed an order on the 19th and it still hasn't been picked up. Bad form...

James G.BoozeBud

Hey there Pam, Our delivery times are based on where you are located. Usually 3-5 days however, same day and next day delivery is available for metro areas. This being said we have had an influx of orders through this new lockdown and are experiencing some delays. We are working super closely with our courier companies to ensure we put into place procedures to minimise these delays. We are so sorry to hear your package has not arrived yet. We would like to look into this further so If you could please email us with some more details we can help you out. Please email us at info@boozebud.com
Cheers

Sandrs
Sandrs

What a load of rubbish. If you check the review statistics, you'll see that the service has always been crap!

Kev mc
Kev mcasked

Got part of delivery missing 5 slabs. Where do you actually get answers for where the rest isDelivery info saying delivered. C a few having this trouble

Get an answer from our members and BoozeBud representatives