BoozeBud.com

BoozeBud.com

See the Best Wine & Liquor Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by BoozeBud

Sushil
SushilSydney, NSW

Great value booze!

I have ordered many times from BoozeBud. They have some very unique items not available at your local bottleshop and offer great value - especially with their specials. Delivery is prompt and always on time. I have no hesitation in recommending BoozeBud for your alcohol.

BOOZEBUDBoozeBud

Hey legend ! Thank you so much for leaving this review. We are so glad to hear you have had such a great experience :) We look forward to your next order ! Have a great weekend

Tim
Tim Sydney, NSW

Delivery issue handled well, great customer service

Had a delivery issue whereby StarTrack didnt follow instructions ie hide beer out of view, left gate open and had it stolen. Even though more a Startrack fault than Boozebud, Boozebud credited my account so i could reorder. Great customer service. Will use again. Also have good sales.

BOOZEBUDBoozeBud

Hey legend ! Thank you so much for leaving this review. We are so glad to hear you have had such a great experience & we are so happy we could help here :) We look forward to your next order.
Cheers legend

RG J.
RG J.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Better option for online shopping

After my order was delayed because of some issues with AusPost, they sent it to me via express and got it within days. Very good customer service and definitely use them again.

Phil
Phil

Second Order ...All Good

My second order with Boozebud and no complaints, delivered within time window chosen .
Also, well done by Startrack on delivery of items.

mattwoodsart
mattwoodsartSydney Surrounds, NSW

CAN NOT UNSUBSCRIBE…

Good deals.Quick service But NO CUSTOMER SERVICE. Bot chat, Instagram isn’t connected, and Facebook you can’t leave any feed back ???

Purchased Shiraz got wrong year

Advert clearly showed 2015 vintage of Beresford Shiraz but got sent 2018. Turned out I Could have bought the 2015 vintage for slightly less at the local bottle shop! Don’t think I’d bother dealing with Booze Bud again. 2018 was ok but I didn’t order that!

Gloria W.
Gloria W.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Impressed quick service

One box delivered and emailed the company with an answer with in 24 hrs. Stating they sometimes get delivered separately. So true next day 2nd box arrived. I have no hesitation the service was good and will use them again.
Thank you Milly job well done.

Gloria from Melbourne

Glenn
GlennSouth East Queensland, QLD

THANKYOU BoozeBud

Placed an order for 2cartons of imported beer that are hard to get in Aus.
Easy platform to place an order, with reasonable prices. Considering i'm 1000KMS from Sydney,
the order arrived within 2 to 3 days..... which to me, is TERRIFIC!
Will be placing more orders in the near future....

BOOZEBUDBoozeBud

Hey there Glenn! Cheers for this amazing review. We are so glad you chose to shop with us & had an amazing experience :) , we look forward to your next order , you legend !

BC123
BC123Sydney

Fantastic online delivery for alcohol

Have been shopping with boozebud throughout lockdown and can’t rate them highly enough. Cheaper than most places. Easy to use website, huge range of spirits and wine, and super fast & free delivery. Download the app for extras like free shipping & discounts.

UnclePucka80
UnclePucka80Sydney, NSW

Let’s be Buds

Got a mixed craft sixer in good time (a day earlier than expected) via regular post. Very happy with the awesome selection of craft beers, as I extend my home lockdown tasting journey further afield!

BOOZEBUDBoozeBud

Hello! Oh that is awesome to hear. Thank you for taking the time to leave us this review. Glad you are adding some new brews to the mix. We hope you are staying safe :) Enjoy your order

Suzanna H.
Suzanna H.Sydney, NSW

Great products and service

Used three times now, order on time and correct... Even scored free delivery all three times because of promotion. Prices are very competitve and would definitley use them time and time again.

BOOZEBUDBoozeBud

Hey there Suzanna, You're a legend! Thanks for leaving this review. We are so glad you are happy with our service. Looking forward to your next order :)

Terry
TerryGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Price and Delivery

I buy when on special, very good price and so far delivery has been great too... maybe you could deliver in normal box instead of yellow colour, so that no one notice when delivery person leave it in front of your house

BOOZEBUDBoozeBud

Hey there Terry! Legend , thanks so much for leaving this review :)
We will definitely let our couriers now to not leave our awesome yellow box in an area that can be seen !

Cheers for the feedback

Siroos
Siroos

My one and only stop from now on

Love the new one. Thanks guys for the amazing range of products. Unbelievable superfast delivery in few hours. And fantastic prices and offers. Love the packaging and the whole service and experience. I really don't know why I haven't heard about you earlier. Keep up the fantastic work! Please keep sending me targeted coupons ;)

Emily
EmilyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Highly recommended!

I ordered last night at a great price. My delivery arrived on time. The whole experience could not have been smoother

BOOZEBUDBoozeBud

Hey there legend. Thank you for taking the time to leave this review :)
That's awesome, so glad you have had this experience with us. There's nothing like a smooth experience. We look forward to your next order !
Cheers

James
James Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Service could be better

Made a large order today which qualifies for same day delivery between 6pm and 9pm. Driver did not ring door bell, knock on door or leave missed delivery slip.

Pam
Pamasked

Why does Booze Bud take so long to deliver? I placed an order on the 19th and it still hasn't been picked up. Bad form...

BOOZEBUDBoozeBud

Hey there Pam, Our delivery times are based on where you are located. Usually 3-5 days however, same day and next day delivery is available for metro areas. This being said we have had an influx of orders through this new lockdown and are experiencing some delays. We are working super closely with our courier companies to ensure we put into place procedures to minimise these delays. We are so sorry to hear your package has not arrived yet. We would like to look into this further so If you could please email us with some more details we can help you out. Please email us at info@boozebud.com
Cheers

Sandrs
Sandrs

What a load of rubbish. If you check the review statistics, you'll see that the service has always been crap!

Kev mc
Kev mcasked

Got part of delivery missing 5 slabs. Where do you actually get answers for where the rest isDelivery info saying delivered. C a few having this trouble

Wayne Taylor
Wayne Taylorasked

How do I get a return? I want my money refunded please.

Get an answer from our members and BoozeBud representatives

Other Wine & Liquor Shops