BoozeBud.com

BoozeBud.com (page 2 of 5)

See the Best Wine & Liquor Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by BoozeBud

Daniel
DanielMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Impressive follow-up email/service

Very happy with the service I received ordering online.

AusPost damaged packaging during transit, I was given a professional email with update and options I have on this thanks!

BOOZEBUDBoozeBud

Cheers for the review ! Enjoy :)

Great customer service. Decent prices. Great range of nice beers

Great customer service when things go wrong. Don't order if you want next day unless you are in Sydney or melbourne. Great range of beers too. Not just boring stuff

Hey there,
We do offer competitive prices on all our products & price match daily. In regards to your delivery, please contact us directly at info@boozebud.com and we can help track where your delivery is in the future :)

BOOZEBUDBoozeBud

Cheers for the review ! :)

Janine
JanineNorthern Region, NSW

Awesome service

Thank you for your excellent service! Always speedy delivery and free postage A large range of stock and great deals as well I would recommend this company. Great if you live out of town ! Thanks !

BOOZEBUDBoozeBud

Cheers for the review ! :)

mick
mickGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Can`t complain,

Wow, thanks quick delivery, super-fast, will use again. Great prices, were sent notifications from Australia Post to keep me updated on the delivery. I have no hesitation in recommending Boozebud.

BOOZEBUDBoozeBud

Cheers for the awesome review

gerard P.
gerard P.

Great customer service

Boozebud dispatched to us several of the beers we ordered even though they had fully refunded and cancelled the order. This is because they were unable to fulfill our initial order so as gratitude and well wishes for the tough times we received the remaining beers.

BOOZEBUDBoozeBud

Cheers for taking the time to leave this review!
You're a legend, enjoy :)

mya c.
mya c.Sydney, NSW

Super quick delivery and great service

Ordered my items at 7pm and received them the next day at 2pm - extremely happy with the quick delivery and quality of service. Correct products were sent and well packaged. Will definitely order again!

Cheers for the review!

Catherine
CatherineGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very handy

I wanted something that was out of stock everywhere else. Communication was good regarding delivery. It arrived same day in the 6-9pm window as promised. Website was easy to use and payment was simple with PayPal as an option. Items were securely packaged. Definitely worth it if you're ordering a bunch of stuff to get free metro shipping. Prices seemed good too.

Hey there Catherine,

Thank you for leaving us this review !
We pride ourselves on our same day delivery service and look forward to your next order :)

Sam
SamCanberra

Fast delivery and good range

Have ordered from boozebud about half a dozen times, delivery is always prompt and they have a good range of beers and sours. Would be better if more of the hope range was available more often rather than being sold out and it would be good if you could amend your order prior to shipping occurring but aside from that boozebud is a pretty good online grog shop. I do prefer it when they have decent sales on though otherwise Dan Murphy's are a bit cheaper but don't have the craft beer range I want

Birthday Girl in Iso
Birthday Girl in IsoGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Thank you for resending my original order, you certainly made me a happy birthday girl......

Will order more in the future, very good customer service from Booze Bud Melbourne, while everyone is in stage 3 lockdown take 2.....

Ket
KetCanberra Central 2602, ACT

Fast delivery, reasonable prices

Ordered 12 mixed pack Dainton beers on Monday and everything was delivered by Wednesday. Very happy with my purchase. Prices are either slightly cheaper or the same than local stores in Canberra. They definitely have wider varieties than what we can find here locally.

Awaysaway
AwaysawaySouth East Queensland, QLD

BoozeBud is great!

Timely service, great range of stock and friendly helpful staff. Xisjsne. She was skke. Eje sne eke ske eikanqmnw sjwnw wkd nw w. sjw. SNe. SJw sne w an. Wjenebr.

Shish
ShishSydney

Quick delivery and cheap prices

Ordered few bottles of whisky, it was delivered in 2 days. I live 40 kms away from Sydney. Awesome browsing experience on website. Easy to find the products and clearly mentioned promotions and discounts. Love the recent addition of wish-list. One place to shop all your Booze :)

Great experience

Ordered 4 different brands of beer in one order. Ordered on a sunday, arrived on tuesday. All came in one package. Live Sydney metro. Great experience, will order through them again.

Hey there Steve,

Cheers for the review. We are so glad we can send you your favourite Booze on time :)
Looking forward to your next orders !

Well done boozebud

I was a bit apprehensive in ordering through you guys after reading your reviews but not now my order came a couple of days late but with aus post being swamped again well done

Hey Scott

Georgia
GeorgiaPerth, WA

Confused about some of the negative reviews, I had an excellent experience

Service was well priced and extremely fast given the current circumstances. Helped me get some birthday booze to my family interstate. Highly recommend this website for all your booze delivery needs.

beechSydney, NSW

Quicker and easier than I thought

Ordered 3 cases of beer on Saturday afternoon for delivery Monday between 1pm and 6pm and had them by 1:30pm on Monday. Cases left where requested. Happy with discount for buying 3 cases but it meant I got less of a discount for being my first purchase. Still a great price. Would definitely use again.

Rochelle W
Rochelle WAdelaide

Accurate order at a good price

Product arrived today (Sunday morning). I'd ordered it about 10 days ago. Was a little worried after reading so many reviews of people being frustrated by delayed delivery, but I know Australia Post is getting slammed at the moment. It left the warehouse in Sydney within a short time of being ordered so I don't think that's BoozeBud's fault. It *is* a pandemic! Opened the box - accurate order and no damage. I'm happy!
Also, when this product was out of stock a few weeks ago I send them a message and got a prompt and accurate response, so I'm happy with BoozeBud overall :)

Delivered on time

I put the order in 9pm the night before. Arrived 2pm next day (Melbourne metro area) Was expecting that given other reviews I read on this site. Thanks very much!

BOOZEBUDBoozeBud

Awesome ! Thank you for taking the time to leave us this review.
We hope you enjoy your order & look forward to providing you with the same amazing experience with your future orders.

Cheers

Theo M.
Theo M.

Good service 30vb slab

Had a missing vb 30 pack coming tomorrow appreciate it thank you for your service it's been a privilege to drink the vb cans love the work you doing good job

BOOZEBUDBoozeBud

Hi Theo, Glad you had this experience & we look forward to your future orders. Cheers

Ali
AliSydney, NSW

Arrived as promised

Ordered and delivered exactly as promised in the afternoon timeslot; pricing also competitive. Ordered 3 x gins + a Barcardi; packaged safely. Normally don't do a review but I can see recent transactions have had a problem with delivery so I wanted to let others know that it isn't everyone.

Luca C.
Luca C.Sydney, NSW

After a lot of troubles BoozeBud solved all the issues.

I received everything I order and the prices are very good.
If BozzeBud will improve the order management and the delivery delays (I recon due also to the COVID-19 issue at moment) you will be a 5 star service!

Great delivery

Ordered Saturday received Wednesday as requested for a very good price VB at $10 carton cheaper than Dan Murphys you van't do better than that. !!!!!!!!!!!! Only first order but will certainly use it again

Service has been great

Don't know what people are complaining about. It has been good so far. I recommend to a couple of people and they said the same.i'd use the services again considering the price and service remains the same.

ONLY HAPPY
ONLY HAPPY

Harry great JOB.

Harry was very understanding assisted me through all. As I have a vision impairment he was great. Thank you
Will be back one day. Appreciated
No issues here. Very understanding ordered a few wines and some red

Maracyline A.
Maracyline A.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Prompt response and excellent customer service

Other Wine & Liquor Shops