BoozeBud.com

BoozeBud.com (page 4 of 5)

See the Best Wine & Liquor Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by BoozeBud

Jeevan
JeevanSydney, NSW

Quick delivery. Great deals

Good deals on the Scotch bottles.Delivery is really quick. Highly recommend this site for online booze orders.
Customer support was prompt in responding to the queries i had.

Quick Arrival

Ordered a case of Waltzin Ma Pilsner which arrived a couple of days after ordering. The problem was only half of my order arrived. The only way to contact them is through a live chat which seems a bit odd. In contrast to some of the other reviews when I was contacted, Harry was very helpful, apologised for the problem, refunded me for the beer which did not arrive and provided a $30 credit.
I was happy enough with how I was treated and would just recommend that an email and phone number be added to make contact easier.
I will purchase again through Booze Bud.

Byron
ByronSydney Surrounds, NSW

Excellent Service! 5 Stars

Excellent service from Boozebud. We received our order quickly and it was cheap and got a great discount. I would highly recommend using this service.

Good service

I've ordered twice and both times the beer was on time and the customer service staff responded to my emails regarding the product. Also beer was well within its use by date so no concerns there. 5/5

hell-69
hell-69Richmond-Tweed, NSW

Quick Delivery - very impressed

found some great bargains on BoozeBud - quickly ordered 3 cartons of beer - felt a bit smug because of my big savings - in time, I thought that my great deal sounded a bit too good to be true - to satisfy myself I checked out some of the online reviews & for a few days I worried about my rash online purchase - turns out I worried for nothing - 3 cartons of beer arrived today, on time & in A1 condition (delivered on a Sunday morning no less) - oh so happy with this company & I will use them again for sure - very impressed BoozeBud, wonderful service - thank-you

Cheaper price fore longer delivery time

Very cheaper prices and deals. Longer delivery times. Give and take. Boozebud take longer but i am happy with the service. They also gave me a $25 credit to compensate for the delay. Really can't complain.

J Huang
J HuangSydney

Quick and efficient experience

Jess
JessMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great variety to choose from

I decided to check out Booze Bud as I was searching for a gift for someone and I liked how you could purchase individual bottles of beer. I took the opportunity to purchase an 8 pack of mixed craft beer. There was a sale on at the time so was happy with the price. I received the order a week later and found it to be packaged well with no damage. Generally the prices may not all be cheaper than what you can get elsewhere but they have a large variety which suited my needs.

Didi
DidiSydney

Excellent service!

I read the reviews after I had made my order of over $200 value of wine and spirits. I was advised of delays due to high volume of sales and today was delighted when the second box in my delivery arrived four days before the expected date. I received text messages advising of pending deliveries. Overall for my first order my experience was brilliant!

Jack
JackAdelaide

Good price, room for improvement

The drinks i bought were the cheapest i have gotten them beating dans prices. The website needs a redesign with filters to help ease of navigation. My order was delayed due to busy sale period for them so it took 7 business days to arrive.

Danielle M
Danielle MHighton

Order

Ordered a bottle of Archie Rose White Rye Whisky and accidentally sent me the wrong thing, a bottle of Archie Rose Vodka. They were quick to respond and resolved the issue with the minimum of fuss. Appreciate the speed and smoothness of their service. Definitely coming back.

Sam and Rays mate
Sam and Rays mateSydney

1993 prices! A little slow in delivery but communication ok and seem keen to keep the customer happy

Great customer service

I have used BoozeBud several times and their prices and delivery have always been great. However today I have been really impressed by their customer service following a problem I had with an order. I ordered a number of crates of beer for Xmas, but when the delivery arrived, one of the crates was the wrong beer. When I contacted them to find out how this could be resolved, they replied with the following message: Apologies for this error. I have credited your account $60 so you can reorder some asahi and something extra on us as an apology.
Please enjoy the Hahn in (sic) us!

With such a response, I will continue to happily purchase from BoozeBud.

Positive experience

I purchased a beer advent calendar on the 27th November and quickly became worried when many reviews about late deliveries/bad communication came through. I did get my order on time 7 days after ordering though. Also got prompt replies to my queries.

Rocky
RockySydney, NSW

Great price and good service

Well I ordered on November the 25th and received the same email everyone else did regarding the delay due to a combination of circumstances. Then I followed them up a few days ago which they replied promptly letting me know it will be a couple more days. They added a nice little credit to my account as an apology and my order arrived yesterday. All companies sometime have teething issues or things that are out of their hands. My dealings with Boozebud have been positive.

Great selection and good customer service

I recommend boozebud for your advent calendar in December. I have used Boozebud for 3 years now and love the selection of beers.
Also, I had an incorrect delivery and Boozebud reshipped the correct order without a fuss.

JenW
JenWSydney

Great prices, very friendly customer service, good variety

I usually wouldn’t give five stars unless everything went perfectly, but despite there being a slight delay in my order, I have been so impressed with the customer service that I have gone for five anyway!
Pricing is better than Dan Murphys (on the stuff we buy anyway), delivery is free over $80 (which is only two cases of beer, but even if you only want one, the delivery fee of $6.80 still puts them
Cheaper than a lot of others).
My only disappointment is not finding them sooner! (And a shout-out to Harry @ Boozebud for sorting me out with my wine delay!! Legend)

awesome price and service

ordered 2 bottles of whisky (1 was 50$ cheaper than dan murphys) (not to mention using discount code for ANOTHER $30 off) and one i didnt notice until after i ordered was $10 more expensive than dan murphys, i contacted them online and they credited my account with the $10 difference immediately, extremely happy! will use these guys again for sure!

Onewheel
OnewheelSydney, NSW

Now a fan

After reading the reviews of this alcohol supplier, I was a bit skeptical about using them however I though I would give them a try.

Prices for certain types of beer that I drink were the lowest I could find (even cheaper than Dan Murphys and Cosco)

For my first order, I purchased three cases of different beer and l have to admit I found the whole experience much better than expected. From placing the order, to the fantastic prices to the arranged home delivery time all went very smoothly. No complaints from me.

I will definitely be using this supplier again and I would definitely recommend you give this supplier a go.

Not sure about their wine prices or spirits prices as I have not compared as yet.

darthkettle
darthkettleHobart, TAS

Cheap, delivery on time, well packed

I thought I'd take a punt and try Boozebud and have to say, I couldn't be happier with the price or the speed of delivery. Using their introductory offer of $25 off when you spend $100, I was able to get a Lagavulin 16yo plus a couple of tasty IPAs I've never tried before, all for $78.35 delivered. Amazing. You'd do well to get the Lagavulin itself for less than $110, so I'm stoked. I'll be telling friends about them for sure.

JessV
JessVMelbourne

Great purchases.

I had never heard of BoozeBud before so was a bit hesitant to make a purchase but thought I'd give it a go. Ordered something that is hard to find anywhere else and was actually really cheap plus first orders get free shipping and $25 off. It was posted out at the end of the next business day using Australia Post and I received it within 2 days. Plus there was s freebie attached to what I'd ordered which I also received. Have since made 2 more orders and have not had one single issue. Couldn't be happier. Definitely recommend.

Nick D
Nick DSydney, NSW

I couldn't be happier

While browsing the net for better prices for my favourite pale ales and whiskeys I came across this gem. Truly, truly amazing. Great prices, prompt delivery I could track in real time, friendly mates bringing these steals right when you need them. It's been awhile since I have enjoyed such a good bang for the buck. Especially enjoyed the 25$ off first order and free delivery as well as the cashback for the upcoming orders too. Couldn't be happier with both myself and BoozeBud!!!

Emm
EmmNewcastle

Cheap prices, friendly customer service & FAST delivery.

I purchased from Boozebud on a Monday & received my order on the Wednesday. Easy to use website, super cheap prices and friendly service. I misspelt my email address & obviously didn’t receive a confirmation email. I emailed them explaining that & within 24hrs I had a reply with problem solved & tracking link for my order. I couldn’t be happy with service. Thanks will be definitely be ordering again in the future.

Andrew
AndrewSydney, NSW

No problem here

Ordered at 1 pm delivered at 7.45 pm. Perfect delivery and excellent price. For the record, Dan Murphy Willoughby refused to price match their prices forcing me to give them a go. Why pay Dan's $59 per case of coopers pale when I paid $44.85????

Awesome customer service

I have been dealing with BoozeBud for over six months now. Not only are they the best price, but the dleivery service via australia post has been great. Just recently though I recieved an incorrect order & to my surprise, they told me to keep that order and are sending out the correct order in its place, I am super impressed with Rob in customer service and have reconmnended them to all my friends. Thank you BoozeBud - Keep up the great customer service.

Other Wine & Liquor Shops