BoozeBud.com

BoozeBud.com (page 5 of 5)

See the Best Wine & Liquor Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by BoozeBud

Krawf
KrawfMelbourne

Great customer support

I recently placed my first order with Booze Bud. There was a hiccup with the delivery but this was resolved professionally and I will certainly order again.

Was worried, but all was well

I was worried after reading the reviews and because my order status never changed from “received”. I contacted them, sadly via email as there was no phone number and waited several days for a response. A response came informing me that my order had been dispatched but the tracking ID was faulty. They did send another one, but by that stage the delivery had arrived, and within the original estimated arrival date.

Great price (plus a discount & free six pack) & service

I was researching single malts and noticed they had various promotional offers for first time buyers. One of these was 15% off (max $30 discount) and another was $25 off plus free delivery. I decided to look into their beer prices and noticed straight away that Boag’s premium and 150 Lashes were at a good price and cheaper than Dan Murphys. An added incentive was a free six pack of Young Henry’s Newtowner (for purchases of beer for over $70). I couldn’t go past this bargain. Ordered 3/7 and delivered 5/7. Great price and service.

reviewer2232

Follow up to above order. They did credit my account for the two missing bottles on 7/12 so 3.5 out of 5 stars.

Knuckle
Knuckle

Came through with my order

Placed my order for a mixed pack of wheat beer. Used the $25 off first order and cashrewards.

Received an email informing me 2 of my beers weren't in the pack. They refunded the amount back to my credit card and also credit $10 to my boozebud account.
Asked a question about those two beers and they called me back, and answered my question.
Customer support is 5 stars

Wine & Liquor Shops

Find out how BoozeBud.com compares to other Wine & Liquor Shops

Works well

My box of beer was delivered on time with out problems. Really recommend the app. Definitely will buy again in the future.

Jay
JaySydney

Excellent Service

Was honestly worried about purchasing from these guys after reading some of the reviews, but luckily they pulled through! I paid for express delivery and my item was delivered right on time. Couldn't be happier!

Kellie