BoozeBud.com

BoozeBud.com (page 2 of 2)

See the Best Wine & Liquor Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by BoozeBud

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (49)

Awaysaway
AwaysawaySouth East Queensland, QLD

BoozeBud is great!

Timely service, great range of stock and friendly helpful staff. Xisjsne. She was skke. Eje sne eke ske eikanqmnw sjwnw wkd nw w. sjw. SNe. SJw sne w an. Wjenebr.

Shish
ShishSydney

Quick delivery and cheap prices

Ordered few bottles of whisky, it was delivered in 2 days. I live 40 kms away from Sydney. Awesome browsing experience on website. Easy to find the products and clearly mentioned promotions and discounts. Love the recent addition of wish-list. One place to shop all your Booze :)

Great experience

Ordered 4 different brands of beer in one order. Ordered on a sunday, arrived on tuesday. All came in one package. Live Sydney metro. Great experience, will order through them again.

Hey there Steve,

Cheers for the review. We are so glad we can send you your favourite Booze on time :)
Looking forward to your next orders !

Georgia
GeorgiaPerth, WA

Confused about some of the negative reviews, I had an excellent experience

Service was well priced and extremely fast given the current circumstances. Helped me get some birthday booze to my family interstate. Highly recommend this website for all your booze delivery needs.

beechSydney, NSW

Quicker and easier than I thought

Ordered 3 cases of beer on Saturday afternoon for delivery Monday between 1pm and 6pm and had them by 1:30pm on Monday. Cases left where requested. Happy with discount for buying 3 cases but it meant I got less of a discount for being my first purchase. Still a great price. Would definitely use again.

Rochelle W
Rochelle WAdelaide

Accurate order at a good price

Product arrived today (Sunday morning). I'd ordered it about 10 days ago. Was a little worried after reading so many reviews of people being frustrated by delayed delivery, but I know Australia Post is getting slammed at the moment. It left the warehouse in Sydney within a short time of being ordered so I don't think that's BoozeBud's fault. It *is* a pandemic! Opened the box - accurate order and no damage. I'm happy!
Also, when this product was out of stock a few weeks ago I send them a message and got a prompt and accurate response, so I'm happy with BoozeBud overall :)

Delivered on time

I put the order in 9pm the night before. Arrived 2pm next day (Melbourne metro area) Was expecting that given other reviews I read on this site. Thanks very much!

BOOZEBUDBoozeBud

Awesome ! Thank you for taking the time to leave us this review.
We hope you enjoy your order & look forward to providing you with the same amazing experience with your future orders.

Cheers

Theo M.
Theo M.

Good service 30vb slab

Had a missing vb 30 pack coming tomorrow appreciate it thank you for your service it's been a privilege to drink the vb cans love the work you doing good job

BOOZEBUDBoozeBud

Hi Theo, Glad you had this experience & we look forward to your future orders. Cheers

Ali
AliSydney, NSW

Arrived as promised

Ordered and delivered exactly as promised in the afternoon timeslot; pricing also competitive. Ordered 3 x gins + a Barcardi; packaged safely. Normally don't do a review but I can see recent transactions have had a problem with delivery so I wanted to let others know that it isn't everyone.

Great delivery

Ordered Saturday received Wednesday as requested for a very good price VB at $10 carton cheaper than Dan Murphys you van't do better than that. !!!!!!!!!!!! Only first order but will certainly use it again

Service has been great

Don't know what people are complaining about. It has been good so far. I recommend to a couple of people and they said the same.i'd use the services again considering the price and service remains the same.

ONLY HAPPY
ONLY HAPPY

Harry great JOB.

Harry was very understanding assisted me through all. As I have a vision impairment he was great. Thank you
Will be back one day. Appreciated
No issues here. Very understanding ordered a few wines and some red

Sarah8
Sarah8Sydney, NSW

Great selection

Nice to support someone outside of the usual offerings. I love the selection here, good boutique type options and some really cool products. My order came in good time I was very happy.

Graham
GrahamIllawarra, NSW

Excellent introduction to BoozeBud

I placed my first order with BoozeBud on Tuesday 28th Jan and the order was delivered on Friday 31st. On Thursday I was informed by email that it would be delivered on Friday or next Monday and then on Friday I was informed that it would be delivered that day. My order consisted of 3 bottles of spirits and a carton of beer. I checked around and BoozeBuds prices were the best on offer. The delivery was well packaged and on my experience I thoroughly recommend BoozeBud and will certainly be shopping with them again

David G
David GAU

Very happy

Five experiences with this company over the last 2 to 3 months. I have nothing but positive experiences for each of these transactions. very happily purchase again from this company.

Dave from Sydney
Dave from SydneySydney, NSW

Excellent service!

Ordered my two cartons of beer, with a huge discount, yesterday. Delivered today. Just excellent! Would recommend this website.
The website itself is really easy to navigate and they have a lot on offer.

Great prices prompt delivery

Placed order 1pm Tuesday delivered 1030am the next day easy to use website massive range of beers I would not normally have access to would recommend this company to anyone

Dom Campo
Dom CampoSydney, NSW

Great value, Great service

I have never had a problem dealing with Boozebud, good value and good service. Have recommended to all my mates. I have never had any issues contacting them, also have just received a $15 and free postage for my birthday. Thank you very much.

phil74
phil74Sydney, NSW

Excellent service

Ordered and paid for incorrect item last night - my fault. Sent them an email advising what I had done and what I intended to buy. The next morning I received an email advising they would change the order to the item I needed and although this item was more expensive, they waived the extra cost. Received my order that same day. Excellent service and good choice of IPA's.

Scott T.
Scott T.Canberra 2600, ACT

Amazing service, wide catalogue, and fun subscription service!

Mark
MarkSydney, NSW

Shipping is really fast.

Shipping was really fast for me. Order during the night and received next day. I am Sydney metro area. Packaging is really good. Cannot complain at all. Recommend 1st time buyers.

Luna
LunaSydney

Not bad

I bought something for myself over Christmas and my drinks came on time. Can't complain. Haven't ordered anything from them since, cus I usually get mine from Wool worths anyway.

Brad
BradIllawarra, NSW

Easy good service and value for moy

I have had 3 orders delivered through boozebud on time responsive to orders can’t fault great value for money
Wouldn’t hesitate to order again
Highly recommend beer beer beer
Beer beer

Aaron
AaronCanberra Central 2601, ACT

Everything was smooth

I ordered online for first time, it was smooth sailing, order was correct and I was happy with the service.

All alchohol was separated well and the prices were very reasonable.

I will likely order again.

Other Wine & Liquor Shops