BoozeBud.com

BoozeBud.com (page 3 of 4)

See the Best Wine & Liquor Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by BoozeBud

Zen Ore
Zen OreSydney, NSW

Good Value, GREAT Service

I've purchased 3 cases of beer and a bottle of whisky.
I didn't like one the beers (I thought it was faulty).
Sent a message through the website.
Got a reply and a credit to my account the same day.
These guys will certainly get my business!

phil74
phil74Sydney, NSW

Excellent service

Ordered and paid for incorrect item last night - my fault. Sent them an email advising what I had done and what I intended to buy. The next morning I received an email advising they would change the order to the item I needed and although this item was more expensive, they waived the extra cost. Received my order that same day. Excellent service and good choice of IPA's.

Scott T.
Scott T.Canberra 2600, ACT

Amazing service, wide catalogue, and fun subscription service!

Mark
MarkSydney, NSW

Shipping is really fast.

Shipping was really fast for me. Order during the night and received next day. I am Sydney metro area. Packaging is really good. Cannot complain at all. Recommend 1st time buyers.

Luna
LunaSydney

Not bad

I bought something for myself over Christmas and my drinks came on time. Can't complain. Haven't ordered anything from them since, cus I usually get mine from Wool worths anyway.

Brad
BradIllawarra, NSW

Easy good service and value for moy

I have had 3 orders delivered through boozebud on time responsive to orders can’t fault great value for money
Wouldn’t hesitate to order again
Highly recommend beer beer beer
Beer beer

Aaron
AaronCanberra Central 2601, ACT

Everything was smooth

I ordered online for first time, it was smooth sailing, order was correct and I was happy with the service.

All alchohol was separated well and the prices were very reasonable.

I will likely order again.

EM. K
EM. K

Good service, best prices, great selection

I live in the remote NT and the local prices just can't compare with Boozebud. Delivery times vary but this is expected and more to do with Australia Post i suspect. Occasional free delivery is a bonus. Keep up the good work!

Ojefoje
OjefojeSydney

Quick and Easy

Contrary to other reviews, I ordered on Wednesday afternoon and received my order Friday morning by Australia Post. Good price and service.

Great service and choice of products

Great service, good choice of products, prices good, as i cannot leave the house the delivery is great. Thank you! ANNE Bates

RJ1
RJ1

Great deal

Hopped on a great holiday deal i found before NYE and was ordered on xmas eve and arrived on the 27th with no fuss at all. Very pleased with everything about it

ev.
ev.

Very happy customer

The products came very quickly before the expected delivery date and all in one go (got a few packages). Will be shopping here again.

Mitch
MitchSydney

Fast delivery and good choice of beer at fair prices

Ordered twice from these guys- 1st time they were a day or two late with the stated delivery..but sent a credit voucher to make up for it.2nd time they were bang on time as stated..and all the beer both local & imported was all A1.Good & fast service good choice of craft beer & wines and good promos..what more can ya want?? (except for free beer of course)

Ash
AshPerth, WA

Excellent service

As I'm not too fussed on the timing of delivery, they let me know that my order was out of stock this got a refund after receiving an uncompleted order. I got the bottle of Wynn's and a complimentary chardonnay free of charge with a further discount for my next order. Very pleased with the service. A+++

Awesome Service, highly recommend!

I ordered some wines from this site and they were great. Really quick delivery, great tasting wines and beer, and very helpful customer service. Will definitely use again and highly recommend!

Jeevan
JeevanSydney, NSW

Quick delivery. Great deals

Good deals on the Scotch bottles.Delivery is really quick. Highly recommend this site for online booze orders.
Customer support was prompt in responding to the queries i had.

Byron
ByronSydney Surrounds, NSW

Excellent Service! 5 Stars

Excellent service from Boozebud. We received our order quickly and it was cheap and got a great discount. I would highly recommend using this service.

Good service

I've ordered twice and both times the beer was on time and the customer service staff responded to my emails regarding the product. Also beer was well within its use by date so no concerns there. 5/5

hell-69
hell-69Richmond-Tweed, NSW

Quick Delivery - very impressed

found some great bargains on BoozeBud - quickly ordered 3 cartons of beer - felt a bit smug because of my big savings - in time, I thought that my great deal sounded a bit too good to be true - to satisfy myself I checked out some of the online reviews & for a few days I worried about my rash online purchase - turns out I worried for nothing - 3 cartons of beer arrived today, on time & in A1 condition (delivered on a Sunday morning no less) - oh so happy with this company & I will use them again for sure - very impressed BoozeBud, wonderful service - thank-you

J Huang
J HuangSydney

Quick and efficient experience

Didi
DidiSydney

Excellent service!

I read the reviews after I had made my order of over $200 value of wine and spirits. I was advised of delays due to high volume of sales and today was delighted when the second box in my delivery arrived four days before the expected date. I received text messages advising of pending deliveries. Overall for my first order my experience was brilliant!

Jack
JackAdelaide

Good price, room for improvement

The drinks i bought were the cheapest i have gotten them beating dans prices. The website needs a redesign with filters to help ease of navigation. My order was delayed due to busy sale period for them so it took 7 business days to arrive.

Danielle M
Danielle MHighton

Order

Ordered a bottle of Archie Rose White Rye Whisky and accidentally sent me the wrong thing, a bottle of Archie Rose Vodka. They were quick to respond and resolved the issue with the minimum of fuss. Appreciate the speed and smoothness of their service. Definitely coming back.

Great customer service

I have used BoozeBud several times and their prices and delivery have always been great. However today I have been really impressed by their customer service following a problem I had with an order. I ordered a number of crates of beer for Xmas, but when the delivery arrived, one of the crates was the wrong beer. When I contacted them to find out how this could be resolved, they replied with the following message: Apologies for this error. I have credited your account $60 so you can reorder some asahi and something extra on us as an apology.
Please enjoy the Hahn in (sic) us!

With such a response, I will continue to happily purchase from BoozeBud.