BoozeBud.com

BoozeBud.com (page 4 of 4)

See the Best Wine & Liquor Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by BoozeBud

Great customer service

I have used BoozeBud several times and their prices and delivery have always been great. However today I have been really impressed by their customer service following a problem I had with an order. I ordered a number of crates of beer for Xmas, but when the delivery arrived, one of the crates was the wrong beer. When I contacted them to find out how this could be resolved, they replied with the following message: Apologies for this error. I have credited your account $60 so you can reorder some asahi and something extra on us as an apology.
Please enjoy the Hahn in (sic) us!

With such a response, I will continue to happily purchase from BoozeBud.

Rocky
RockySydney, NSW

Great price and good service

Well I ordered on November the 25th and received the same email everyone else did regarding the delay due to a combination of circumstances. Then I followed them up a few days ago which they replied promptly letting me know it will be a couple more days. They added a nice little credit to my account as an apology and my order arrived yesterday. All companies sometime have teething issues or things that are out of their hands. My dealings with Boozebud have been positive.

Great selection and good customer service

I recommend boozebud for your advent calendar in December. I have used Boozebud for 3 years now and love the selection of beers.
Also, I had an incorrect delivery and Boozebud reshipped the correct order without a fuss.

JenW
JenWSydney

Great prices, very friendly customer service, good variety

I usually wouldn’t give five stars unless everything went perfectly, but despite there being a slight delay in my order, I have been so impressed with the customer service that I have gone for five anyway!
Pricing is better than Dan Murphys (on the stuff we buy anyway), delivery is free over $80 (which is only two cases of beer, but even if you only want one, the delivery fee of $6.80 still puts them
Cheaper than a lot of others).
My only disappointment is not finding them sooner! (And a shout-out to Harry @ Boozebud for sorting me out with my wine delay!! Legend)

awesome price and service

ordered 2 bottles of whisky (1 was 50$ cheaper than dan murphys) (not to mention using discount code for ANOTHER $30 off) and one i didnt notice until after i ordered was $10 more expensive than dan murphys, i contacted them online and they credited my account with the $10 difference immediately, extremely happy! will use these guys again for sure!

Onewheel
OnewheelSydney, NSW

Now a fan

After reading the reviews of this alcohol supplier, I was a bit skeptical about using them however I though I would give them a try.

Prices for certain types of beer that I drink were the lowest I could find (even cheaper than Dan Murphys and Cosco)

For my first order, I purchased three cases of different beer and l have to admit I found the whole experience much better than expected. From placing the order, to the fantastic prices to the arranged home delivery time all went very smoothly. No complaints from me.

I will definitely be using this supplier again and I would definitely recommend you give this supplier a go.

Not sure about their wine prices or spirits prices as I have not compared as yet.

darthkettle
darthkettleHobart, TAS

Cheap, delivery on time, well packed

I thought I'd take a punt and try Boozebud and have to say, I couldn't be happier with the price or the speed of delivery. Using their introductory offer of $25 off when you spend $100, I was able to get a Lagavulin 16yo plus a couple of tasty IPAs I've never tried before, all for $78.35 delivered. Amazing. You'd do well to get the Lagavulin itself for less than $110, so I'm stoked. I'll be telling friends about them for sure.

JessV
JessVMelbourne

Great purchases.

I had never heard of BoozeBud before so was a bit hesitant to make a purchase but thought I'd give it a go. Ordered something that is hard to find anywhere else and was actually really cheap plus first orders get free shipping and $25 off. It was posted out at the end of the next business day using Australia Post and I received it within 2 days. Plus there was s freebie attached to what I'd ordered which I also received. Have since made 2 more orders and have not had one single issue. Couldn't be happier. Definitely recommend.

Nick D
Nick DSydney, NSW

I couldn't be happier

While browsing the net for better prices for my favourite pale ales and whiskeys I came across this gem. Truly, truly amazing. Great prices, prompt delivery I could track in real time, friendly mates bringing these steals right when you need them. It's been awhile since I have enjoyed such a good bang for the buck. Especially enjoyed the 25$ off first order and free delivery as well as the cashback for the upcoming orders too. Couldn't be happier with both myself and BoozeBud!!!

Emm
EmmNewcastle

Cheap prices, friendly customer service & FAST delivery.

I purchased from Boozebud on a Monday & received my order on the Wednesday. Easy to use website, super cheap prices and friendly service. I misspelt my email address & obviously didn’t receive a confirmation email. I emailed them explaining that & within 24hrs I had a reply with problem solved & tracking link for my order. I couldn’t be happy with service. Thanks will be definitely be ordering again in the future.

Andrew
AndrewSydney, NSW

No problem here

Ordered at 1 pm delivered at 7.45 pm. Perfect delivery and excellent price. For the record, Dan Murphy Willoughby refused to price match their prices forcing me to give them a go. Why pay Dan's $59 per case of coopers pale when I paid $44.85????

Awesome customer service

I have been dealing with BoozeBud for over six months now. Not only are they the best price, but the dleivery service via australia post has been great. Just recently though I recieved an incorrect order & to my surprise, they told me to keep that order and are sending out the correct order in its place, I am super impressed with Rob in customer service and have reconmnended them to all my friends. Thank you BoozeBud - Keep up the great customer service.

Find out how BoozeBud.com compares to other Wine & Liquor Shops

Was worried, but all was well

I was worried after reading the reviews and because my order status never changed from “received”. I contacted them, sadly via email as there was no phone number and waited several days for a response. A response came informing me that my order had been dispatched but the tracking ID was faulty. They did send another one, but by that stage the delivery had arrived, and within the original estimated arrival date.

Great price (plus a discount & free six pack) & service

I was researching single malts and noticed they had various promotional offers for first time buyers. One of these was 15% off (max $30 discount) and another was $25 off plus free delivery. I decided to look into their beer prices and noticed straight away that Boag’s premium and 150 Lashes were at a good price and cheaper than Dan Murphys. An added incentive was a free six pack of Young Henry’s Newtowner (for purchases of beer for over $70). I couldn’t go past this bargain. Ordered 3/7 and delivered 5/7. Great price and service.

reviewer2232

Follow up to above order. They did credit my account for the two missing bottles on 7/12 so 3.5 out of 5 stars.

Knuckle
Knuckle

Came through with my order

Placed my order for a mixed pack of wheat beer. Used the $25 off first order and cashrewards.

Received an email informing me 2 of my beers weren't in the pack. They refunded the amount back to my credit card and also credit $10 to my boozebud account.
Asked a question about those two beers and they called me back, and answered my question.
Customer support is 5 stars

Works well

My box of beer was delivered on time with out problems. Really recommend the app. Definitely will buy again in the future.

Jay
JaySydney

Excellent Service

Was honestly worried about purchasing from these guys after reading some of the reviews, but luckily they pulled through! I paid for express delivery and my item was delivered right on time. Couldn't be happier!

Other Wine & Liquor Shops