Born To Be Chic

Born To Be Chic (page 2 of 15)

See the Best Footwear in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Steph

Stephsydney

POOR QUALITY POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE

Bought a Shay Lace Dress worth $110. The left mesh sleeve tore on the first wear. Hayley from Born to Be Chic was of no help and said that because the dress arrived in good condition it was not her problem, completely ignoring consumer law rights. Consumer law states that products must last and be of a quality appropriate to their price. A $100+ DRESS SHOULD LAST MORE THAN 1 WEAR.

Very disappointed. Will be taking this issue to Fair Trading.

Worst online shopping experience ever

Purchased this item based off the description that it would arrive early December. After buying, the description was changed to say it wouldn’t arrive until late December. Contacted and asked for a refunded and they only offered to swap for a different colour. Asked another 2 times for it to be cancelled and refunded and she didn’t respond to my requests. The garment arrived on 18/12 (not early December). I contacted asking for this to be refunded as I had already asked and she has refused. [name removed] (the owner) argued constantly and wasn’t willing to assist. Have now had to take this issue to VCAT all over around $20. Pathetic service, not worth the trouble- Do not buy from here.

Amazing service very quick shipping

The purchase and shipping process was very fast and easy to do. Even though my size that I thought I was going to need was out of stock the help I received was kind, with prompt responses and ended up helping heaps by ordering another dress that was out of stock for me (the size 14). Once I got my dress (size12 because I ending up trying on my cousins that she had order off here too) I order (in like 2days (with normal shipping option) I was satisfied with my order as it was exactly and more of what I was expecting.

Overall I’m very happy with my experience

Amazing service

The online store is so easy to use and the pictures really show off the product. My email enquirers were responded to promptly and were very professional. The dress is of great quality and true to sizing. I love it

Erica

EricaGold Coast

Great quality dresses, friendly customer service

Overall the Born To Be Chic website was really functional. Made it easy to make a purchase. The products are similar to items sold on other websites but prices are more reasonable. I ordered the Senorita dress and the quality of it is great. I ordered the size 6 and it is far more true to Australian sizing than other size 6's I have bought from other websites. The customer service from Hayley was prompt and helpful and shipping was quick especially at Christmas time. Very happy and will definitely buy from Born To Be Chic again :)

Great quality product and impressive customer service

Upon ordering two beautiful dresses I was unaware one of the dresses I ordered was on presale, meaning I would receive both dresses in the same shipment early January 2019. Once I became aware of this I instantly contacted the team as I required one of the dresses for an event before January 2019. Although not company policy Hayley promptly sent out the dress that was not on pre-order in a different shipment to ensure I had an outfit for my event - even covering the cost. I am still waiting to receive the second dress however I know I will be most impressed when it arrives. The quality of these dresses are amazing and true to size. I received so many compliments! I will definitely be ordering again!

Courtney R

Courtney RBrisbane

Appauling service, would not recommend!

The dress was a perfect fit!! Loved it!

Great experience, amazing customer service made sure I receive my dress in time and it was perfect and great quality, thank you once again

Absolutely beautiful dress!

I ordered this dress and it was on backorder, the girls made sure I received it in time for my work Christmas Party, they went above and beyond to help me.
The dress is incredible, such good quality and fits perfectly!
Would definitely recommend!

Excellent service & product

Very impressed with the communication and assistance Hayley provided! Website was super easy to navigate, sizing was spot on and I love my dress and the quality is amazing. Thanks so much

SO beautiful! Love it

First time purchasing of Born to be Chic and was such a simple easy process. Order was shipped express the next day and I received within 2 days. I hadn't received confirmation that my order had been shipped so I sent an email, Hayley replied so promptly and confirmed shipment and was very helpful.

Not Happy!

Not impressed

Website is very broadly stated, if at all about, about items not in stock and still let’s you purchase with express postage even though the item is not available for a week after eta. Not impressed.

Do not buy a mystery bundle

I purchased the mystery bundle under the impression the clothes i would receive were some of the outfits advertised on the website, well wasnt i wrong! Instead i received outfits that are just hideous, I'm guessing the pictures were taken off the website because nobody was buying them so they've put them in a mystery bundle. Which is not stated that they have done this. nor will they exchange or refund on this. I will never wear these outfits and would not be able to sell them, let alone give away. Do not fall for the same mistake I've made. I'm quite disappointed as they're clothes look great and thats what i thought i was getting but no.

Sarra. K

Sarra. KParkes Nsw

Perfect website for all events!

Very easy website to navigate, I am a very satisfied customer. Placed my order on a Saturday and received it on Tuesday (I live rural) so this was great! And the dress I received is beautiful and true to size
Thanks Born To Be Chic!
Cant wait for my next event to order something else :)

HaleyChristchurch

Terrible, Terrible, Terrible!

Excellent Service All Round

I had ordered the dress Monday morning via express post, hoping it would arrive in time by Saturday for a wedding! Wednesday came and I had not received any tracking information so on the way home, I emailed Born to be Chic with a query if my order had been dispatched yet and the anticipated arrival time.
I came home to the package already delivered and also the email response within 15mins advising it had been dispatched already. To top it all off, the dress that came was great material, beautiful on and just how it’s marketed. Definitely had an all round experience :) and will be shopping here again.

Kirsten

KirstenSydney

Great online boutique! Would use again

I ordered a pre-order dress and was a bit worried it would not come in time for my event, but it came just in time! Hayley was great at responding to my emails and gave me updates about when the dress would arrive. The dress is beautifully detailed and of high quality, I love the colour and am very happy with my purchase! I would definitely use this site again, all the dresses are gorgeous and suit my particular style.

TaraWOLLONGONG

Great quality and customer service!

I ordered a dress on pre order and emailed the owner to ask when she thought it would arrive, her replies were really quick however they went to my junk mail so I never saw them! After that miscommunication, the dress arrived at the time the pre order said it would and was beautifully made. I was really impressed with the personal care Hayley took and the price of the dress was very reasonable. Thank you so much!

Very great customer experience

I was already impressed by the functionality of the website and how each dress looked. After notifying Hayley that one of the dress I ordered didn't arrive early, she instantly checked for me where the dress is at, and helped me get another one so I have something to wear by 3rd November. She got them shipped for me straight away as soon as I decided so I'm very appreciative of the dedication Hayley puts in to responding each client's request after normal business hours.

- Patty

gbeasked

Hi! Has anyone purchased the Kendall Set from this site? Would love to hear your opionions about the quality, fit and overall look before I purchase. Thanks.

Victoria

Just don't. Don't waste you time and energy. I wish someone had told me that before trying to deal with this company I'm now $100 trying to see if Afterpay will help me get my money back

gbe

I never ended up buying from them. Thank you though for the heads up.

Margaret B.
Margaret B.

Don’t. Total rubbish

Timotin A

Timotin Aasked

Hello. Do you know if it is possible to return the items back?

Tara

Hi, yes I think you can however you have to pay for postage and they only give store credit. No direct refunds from my understanding :)

Haley

They only offer store credit back and you have to pay original shipping of 19.95au when you originally order order plus shipping back (it cost me $45 to send the items back because of how much it was worth, it was over $300..didn't know that was a thing). Then 19.95 shipping once again when you use your store credit even if you don't use the whole voucher. So you end up wasting loads of money.

Victoria

Its' not. Hayley is pretending to not have my returns. After Iv'e tracked them and I know she has them.

Saskia S

Saskia Sasked

Do you deliver to the UK? If so, how long will it take to deliver and is there any extra charges for delivery? Thank you x

Victoria

Do not do it. The items will most likely not come or not be what they advertised.

CategoryOnline Shops, Footwear and Clothing