Born To Be Chic

Born To Be Chic (page 2 of 15)

See the Best Footwear in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

The dress was a perfect fit!! Loved it!

Great experience, amazing customer service made sure I receive my dress in time and it was perfect and great quality, thank you once again

Absolutely beautiful dress!

I ordered this dress and it was on backorder, the girls made sure I received it in time for my work Christmas Party, they went above and beyond to help me.
The dress is incredible, such good quality and fits perfectly!
Would definitely recommend!

Excellent service & product

Very impressed with the communication and assistance Hayley provided! Website was super easy to navigate, sizing was spot on and I love my dress and the quality is amazing. Thanks so much

SO beautiful! Love it

First time purchasing of Born to be Chic and was such a simple easy process. Order was shipped express the next day and I received within 2 days. I hadn't received confirmation that my order had been shipped so I sent an email, Hayley replied so promptly and confirmed shipment and was very helpful.

Not Happy!

I was excited to order a dress from Born to Be Chic because the dresses all looked beautiful and high quality. I finally found one I loved, and I paid $40 shipping and $20 duties to have it shipped to Canada. When I first got it, it looked great on me, a little bit big but I figured that was best since otherwise it would be too short. I decided to keep it and take the tags off and after wearing it for an hour it had stretched out so much I couldn’t even keep it below my hips. My entire dinner date I had to wear my jacket over my legs because it wouldn’t keep me covered... I emailed them to let them know and ask for a refund and they told me the dress was too big and basically sorry about my luck... Not even an apology! I can’t wear it again and I won’t be buying from here again.

Not impressed

Website is very broadly stated, if at all about, about items not in stock and still let’s you purchase with express postage even though the item is not available for a week after eta. Not impressed.

Do not buy a mystery bundle

I purchased the mystery bundle under the impression the clothes i would receive were some of the outfits advertised on the website, well wasnt i wrong! Instead i received outfits that are just hideous, I'm guessing the pictures were taken off the website because nobody was buying them so they've put them in a mystery bundle. Which is not stated that they have done this. nor will they exchange or refund on this. I will never wear these outfits and would not be able to sell them, let alone give away. Do not fall for the same mistake I've made. I'm quite disappointed as they're clothes look great and thats what i thought i was getting but no.

Perfect website for all events!

Very easy website to navigate, I am a very satisfied customer. Placed my order on a Saturday and received it on Tuesday (I live rural) so this was great! And the dress I received is beautiful and true to size
Thanks Born To Be Chic!
Cant wait for my next event to order something else :)

Terrible, Terrible, Terrible!

Ordered some bridesmaids dresses - came and two didn't fit so sent them back right away (initial shipping of 19.95au and $45nzd to send back). After multiple weeks I became concerned and emailed about my refund. Was sent back store credit but by that time anything so much on the website was sold out and I couldn't find anything suitable. I emailed them regarding this to receive no reply. Eventually I had to just purchase a couple of things. My order came $15 short of the store credit and there was nothing small I could purchase. Lost that $15aud and still had to pay $19.95aud to ship. So stupid and such a waste of money. Wouldn't be able to get away with this in NZ. Absolutely will never shop with them again! Total of $83 completely wasted and still have to purchase all of my bridesmaids dresses. so wasted $400 of my wedding budget basically. Cheers born to be chic.

Excellent Service All Round

I had ordered the dress Monday morning via express post, hoping it would arrive in time by Saturday for a wedding! Wednesday came and I had not received any tracking information so on the way home, I emailed Born to be Chic with a query if my order had been dispatched yet and the anticipated arrival time.
I came home to the package already delivered and also the email response within 15mins advising it had been dispatched already. To top it all off, the dress that came was great material, beautiful on and just how it’s marketed. Definitely had an all round experience :) and will be shopping here again.

Great online boutique! Would use again

I ordered a pre-order dress and was a bit worried it would not come in time for my event, but it came just in time! Hayley was great at responding to my emails and gave me updates about when the dress would arrive. The dress is beautifully detailed and of high quality, I love the colour and am very happy with my purchase! I would definitely use this site again, all the dresses are gorgeous and suit my particular style.

Great quality and customer service!

I ordered a dress on pre order and emailed the owner to ask when she thought it would arrive, her replies were really quick however they went to my junk mail so I never saw them! After that miscommunication, the dress arrived at the time the pre order said it would and was beautifully made. I was really impressed with the personal care Hayley took and the price of the dress was very reasonable. Thank you so much!

Very great customer experience

I was already impressed by the functionality of the website and how each dress looked. After notifying Hayley that one of the dress I ordered didn't arrive early, she instantly checked for me where the dress is at, and helped me get another one so I have something to wear by 3rd November. She got them shipped for me straight away as soon as I decided so I'm very appreciative of the dedication Hayley puts in to responding each client's request after normal business hours.

- Patty

Very happy with my dresses!

- The dresses are of the great quality and look exactly like on the pictures. The size works well too. Was my first purchase of close on the internet and I am extremely happy with it
- The order has been delivered very quickly (I live in London) and Hailey has been very responsive to my emails with questions and clarifications

Very helpful

I was very worried about receiving my dress in time for an upcoming event but I emailed Hayley and she was very helpful. My dress arrived within a few days, very happy with the service!

Very Unprofessional

The most difficult and unprofessional experience I have every had! Had to return a dress as it wasn’t as pictured or delivered on time. I paid $10 for express shipping but it came a week later. Once reviving my store credit I purchased another dress, once again chased up when it will be delivered for her to tell me it was not in stock and I had to wait yet I was not informed of this.
I needed the dress ASAP so tried to cancel my order and request a refund as I was over trying to communicate with [name removed] and she said she won’t do anything and I had to wait as she won’t refund me even though I told her I had my own rights.
I now am out $100+ and still no dress.
Very disappointed in how unprofessional and difficult this experience has been.

Amazing service

So I accidentally ordered the wrong size! I emailed and identified my mistake and they were SO helpful and responsive! I've actually never experienced a website with such good online customer service and I highly recommend.

Awesome service and beautiful dresses

Hayley was terrific with her prompt email responses to my questions.
I paid late one day, the goods were despatched the next morning and I received them on day 3.
Both dresses are beautiful and excellent quality. The sizing is true to Australian sizes.
I couldn't have had a better online fashion shopping experience.

Love my dress. Service is fantastic

I purchased my dress needing it for a wedding - Ordered on the Monday & received my order on Wednesday. The dress was exactly as pictured & sizing was correct. Quick delivery & great service. I emailed Hayley to check if my items had been shipped and she responded promptly she is a pleasure to deal with. All dresses on the website are beautiful i will defiantly be back to purchase more.

All round happy customer!

I am so happy with my recent purchase! The item arrived in good time and is amazing!! Great quality material and fits very nicely! The customer service was exceptional! Hayley is so easy to talk to and replies to messages quick fast! Will definitely be buying from Born To Be Chic again!!

Hi! Has anyone purchased the Kendall Set from this site? Would love to hear your opionions about the quality, fit and overall look before I purchase. Thanks.
Just don't. Don't waste you time and energy. I wish someone had told me that before trying to deal with this company I'm now $100 trying to see if Afterpay will help me get my money backI never ended up buying from them. Thank you though for the heads up.

Hello. Do you know if it is possible to return the items back?
Hi, yes I think you can however you have to pay for postage and they only give store credit. No direct refunds from my understanding :)They only offer store credit back and you have to pay original shipping of 19.95au when you originally order order plus shipping back (it cost me $45 to send the items back because of how much it was worth, it was over $300..didn't know that was a thing). Then 19.95 shipping once again when you use your store credit even if you don't use the whole voucher. So you end up wasting loads of money.Its' not. Hayley is pretending to not have my returns. After Iv'e tracked them and I know she has them.

Do you deliver to the UK? If so, how long will it take to deliver and is there any extra charges for delivery? Thank you x
Do not do it. The items will most likely not come or not be what they advertised.