Born To Be Chic

Born To Be Chic (page 3 of 15)

See the Best Footwear Shops & Brands in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

TaraWOLLONGONG

Great quality and customer service!

I ordered a dress on pre order and emailed the owner to ask when she thought it would arrive, her replies were really quick however they went to my junk mail so I never saw them! After that miscommunication, the dress arrived at the time the pre order said it would and was beautifully made. I was really impressed with the personal care Hayley took and the price of the dress was very reasonable. Thank you so much!

Very great customer experience

I was already impressed by the functionality of the website and how each dress looked. After notifying Hayley that one of the dress I ordered didn't arrive early, she instantly checked for me where the dress is at, and helped me get another one so I have something to wear by 3rd November. She got them shipped for me straight away as soon as I decided so I'm very appreciative of the dedication Hayley puts in to responding each client's request after normal business hours.

- Patty

Yulia

YuliaLondon

Very happy with my dresses!

- The dresses are of the great quality and look exactly like on the pictures. The size works well too. Was my first purchase of close on the internet and I am extremely happy with it
- The order has been delivered very quickly (I live in London) and Hailey has been very responsive to my emails with questions and clarifications

Very helpful

I was very worried about receiving my dress in time for an upcoming event but I emailed Hayley and she was very helpful. My dress arrived within a few days, very happy with the service!

Very Unprofessional

Amazing service

So I accidentally ordered the wrong size! I emailed and identified my mistake and they were SO helpful and responsive! I've actually never experienced a website with such good online customer service and I highly recommend.

Awesome service and beautiful dresses

Hayley was terrific with her prompt email responses to my questions.
I paid late one day, the goods were despatched the next morning and I received them on day 3.
Both dresses are beautiful and excellent quality. The sizing is true to Australian sizes.
I couldn't have had a better online fashion shopping experience.

Sharnah

SharnahSydney

Love my dress. Service is fantastic

I purchased my dress needing it for a wedding - Ordered on the Monday & received my order on Wednesday. The dress was exactly as pictured & sizing was correct. Quick delivery & great service. I emailed Hayley to check if my items had been shipped and she responded promptly she is a pleasure to deal with. All dresses on the website are beautiful i will defiantly be back to purchase more.

Kita

KitaFOREST HILL

All round happy customer!

I am so happy with my recent purchase! The item arrived in good time and is amazing!! Great quality material and fits very nicely! The customer service was exceptional! Hayley is so easy to talk to and replies to messages quick fast! Will definitely be buying from Born To Be Chic again!!

Louise CB

Louise CBLondon

First time ordering and so impressed!

All of the products are so beautiful I struggled choosing! I was a little apprehensive ordering from Australia as I live in the UK. But the whole process from selecting online to receiving the parcel was so easy and not stressful at all! Hayley has replied to my emails very promptly and been so helpful! I would definitely recommend this site! My dress is stunning and I can’t wait to wear it!

Poor customer service!

Born to be Chic has technology at their fingertips being that we are in the 21st century. Born to be Chic should have the mindset of saying ‘Yes’ as often as possible. Stating a response of “it’s not our policy” or “no, we can’t do that” is the easy way out. It takes no, null, zero action on your part! My customer experience with Born to be Chic was substandard. [name removed] was given every opportunity to make my situation a positive one, but declined to do so.

Best customer service, great product

Very impressive !

I first ordered the Bella stress in Steel Blue for a wedding I am attending on 06/10, this dress was still in production and would not be guaranteed to be delivered to me by this date this was communicated to me straight away by Hayley. Hayley gave me the option to choose another dress and listed what they had in stock,

I decided to go for the Rivers Midi Navy Dress it came very quickly considering I live in the UK, i was very impressed with the quality of the material, the sizing and the fact it looked like the picture.

Hayley kept me well informed along the way and always replied quickly to my queries, great service and great product, i will use Born to be Chic again in the future :)

Stephanie Gill

Excellent service quick response

I was very satisfied with the range of products and quality of the dress I received, it matched the picture discription perfect. I had ordered two dresses and one wasn’t in yet and they offered to post seperate free of charge.

I’ll be shopping here again!

So happy with the customer service I received when emailing with a question about my order. The dress I received was exactly like in the photos and I’m so happy with it! great styles and quality.

Prompt postage and awesome customer service

Purchased online, I ordered wrong size but with amazing customer service got the next size up without hassle! Fast delivery both times. Dress is a perfect fit

Belle

BelleSydney

Amazing Service & Quality Product!

I wanted to start by saying, the dress quality is amazing and the customer service received by Hayley was amazing!
I purchased the dresses for a wedding I had coming up but I failed to notice one was 'pre-order' so I panicked and emailed customer service. Within 2 hours, Hayley replied to me and was very helpful. She generously offered to solve my issue and I got my dress on time! Great quality. Great Service. Would recommend 100%

AlexJ

AlexJPerth

Better than expected!

Kensington dress was beautiful!!

The dress made me feel like a million dollars! I was stoped on numerous occasion by people telling me how stunning I looked in the dress. I emailed Hayley because I live in the uk and needed the dress ASAP - the customer service was great from the start! The dress was even more beautiful when it arrived and very well made. All dresses are so unique and I like standing out in a crowd and this dress certainly ensured that happened. I will be sure to purchase more in the future. Thanks Hayley.

Love the dress

Ordered and paid online - purchasing process was very easy - only problem Australia Post delivered to wrong address - we did receive a replacement dress and very happy - Thank you Hayley for all your help. Not sure if Born to Be Chic offer this but would be good to receive tracking details when outfit leaves the factory. Thank you again

gbeasked

Hi! Has anyone purchased the Kendall Set from this site? Would love to hear your opionions about the quality, fit and overall look before I purchase. Thanks.

Victoria

Just don't. Don't waste you time and energy. I wish someone had told me that before trying to deal with this company I'm now $100 trying to see if Afterpay will help me get my money back

gbe

I never ended up buying from them. Thank you though for the heads up.

Margaret B.
Margaret B.

Don’t. Total rubbish

Timotin A

Timotin Aasked

Hello. Do you know if it is possible to return the items back?

Tara

Hi, yes I think you can however you have to pay for postage and they only give store credit. No direct refunds from my understanding :)

Haley
Haley

They only offer store credit back and you have to pay original shipping of 19.95au when you originally order order plus shipping back (it cost me $45 to send the items back because of how much it was worth, it was over $300..didn't know that was a thing). Then 19.95 shipping once again when you use your store credit even if you don't use the whole voucher. So you end up wasting loads of money.

Victoria

Its' not. Hayley is pretending to not have my returns. After Iv'e tracked them and I know she has them.

Saskia S

Saskia Sasked

Do you deliver to the UK? If so, how long will it take to deliver and is there any extra charges for delivery? Thank you x

Victoria

Do not do it. The items will most likely not come or not be what they advertised.

CategoryOnline Shops, Footwear Shops & Brands and Clothing Shops & Brands