Bosch AHM-38-G

Wrong Choice

Purchased for A$149.00.

Paul

PaulSydney, NSW

Awesome mower once set-up correctly

Bought yesterday lawn looks awesome today. Out of the box set-up is about 10 mins but make sure you fine-tune it. Start with setting the rear roller to the highest point possible. Then use the 2 blade adjusters to bring the reel blade down until it is barely touching the base plate.

Purchased in January 2020 for A$138.00.

Wet / Damp Grass Performance
Bosch Power Tools
GracieBosch Power Tools

Hey Paul,
Thanks for your review on our lawn mower! We always appreciate feedback on our products so thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts on the AHM-38-G. Have a great day!

Dave

DaveSouthwest, VIC

Great for it's built purpose

$149 AUD at Mitre 10. I bought this mower to cut about 60 m2 of Buffalo turf. I have a powered mower for my other 1000m2. I am saying this because a push mower is built for a purpose. Small area, soft, short grass. The Bosch AHM 38G does this to my satisfaction. Downside, I have had to bend the catcher brackets to stop the catch falling off.

Purchased in December 2019 at Mitre 10 for A$149.00.

Wet / Damp Grass Performance
Manual Lawn Mowers

Find out how Bosch AHM-38-G compares to other Manual Lawn Mowers

Adam L

Adam LGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Awesome mower

Bought this mower as the reviews about the Victa one were horrible. Very pleased I made this choice. I have Kikayu grass and it was about 20cm tall, this thing mulched through it easily.

I'm looking forward to giving this about whirl next week.

So far it's awesome!

Purchased in March 2019 at Mitre 10 for A$129.00.