Bosch AHM-38-G

• Safety
  • Wet / Damp Grass Performance
liz

liz

Fantastic little mower. I recommend it to anybody!

I haven't mowed my small yard for over a week. It tackles longer grass brilliantly. It sure beats corded or petrol mowers hands down. The freedom of movement is so refreshing after my previous corded electric mower. It's really great and easy to use for anyone. Great for the environment too!
I bought it on line through Amazon it arrived the next week. Terrific !

Purchased in February 2021 for $139.00.

Terrible

Cogs inside the wheels that move the cutting blades are made of plastic. Mine broke down within one year of very light usage. I only have a tiny lawn behind the house. Avoid like the plague...

Purchased in June 2019.

Manual Lawn Mowers

Find out how Bosch AHM-38-G compares to other Manual Lawn Mowers

Paul

PaulSydney, NSW

Awesome mower once set-up correctly

Bought yesterday lawn looks awesome today. Out of the box set-up is about 10 mins but make sure you fine-tune it. Start with setting the rear roller to the highest point possible. Then use the 2 blade adjusters to bring the reel blade down until it is barely touching the base plate.

Purchased in January 2020 for $138.00.

Bosch Power Tools
GracieBosch Power Tools

Hey Paul,
Thanks for your review on our lawn mower! We always appreciate feedback on our products so thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts on the AHM-38-G. Have a great day!

Dave

DaveSouthwest, VIC

Great for it's built purpose

$149 AUD at Mitre 10. I bought this mower to cut about 60 m2 of Buffalo turf. I have a powered mower for my other 1000m2. I am saying this because a push mower is built for a purpose. Small area, soft, short grass. The Bosch AHM 38G does this to my satisfaction. Downside, I have had to bend the catcher brackets to stop the catch falling off.

Purchased in December 2019 at Mitre 10 for $149.00.

balmainbug

balmainbugSYDNEY

rubbish product rubbish service

Bought the mower. 4 weeks later plastic tightening bolt broke. Height adjuster kept dropping to lowest setting whenever it started cutting so it gouged a hole in the lawn. This is on level easy cutting small piece of lawn.
Phoned Bosch. No refund and no repair - you have to return it to the shop for a repair. 5 weeks after the shop phoned Bosch they said no refund allowed and it cant be sent back and that they would send a rep. 5 weeks and nothing.
Bosch really dont care and the product is rubbish.
3 weeks ago I went to Bunnings and bought a Victor at a lower price. the quality is excellent. It does the job perfectly. And if I have a problem I could return it with no questions asked. Ive learnt a lesson in life!

Purchased in April 2019 at Mitre 10 for $149.00.

Product is usedOccasionally
Adam L

Adam LGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Awesome mower

Bought this mower as the reviews about the Victa one were horrible. Very pleased I made this choice. I have Kikayu grass and it was about 20cm tall, this thing mulched through it easily.

I'm looking forward to giving this about whirl next week.

So far it's awesome!

Purchased in March 2019 at Mitre 10 for $129.00.