Bosch AHM-38-G

Safety
Product is usedWeekly
Dave

DaveSouthwest, VIC

Great for it's built purpose

$149 AUD at Mitre 10. I bought this mower to cut about 60 m2 of Buffalo turf. I have a powered mower for my other 1000m2. I am saying this because a push mower is built for a purpose. Small area, soft, short grass. The Bosch AHM 38G does this to my satisfaction. Downside, I have had to bend the catcher brackets to stop the catch falling off.

Purchased in December 2019 at Mitre 10 for $149.00.

Noise Level
Safety
Wet / Damp Grass Performance
Product is usedWeekly

Peter D

Peter Dasked

I agree great mower. I have had mine for 6 years. The metal parts keep going. However the cam area of the small plastic cog wheels ( yellow and green - code PA6?) that drive the blades have worn down and I am looking for a replacement? Can these be ordered online somewhere?

Get an answer from our members and Bosch Power Tools representatives