Bosch AHM-38-G

• Safety
  • Wet / Damp Grass Performance
liz

liz

Fantastic little mower. I recommend it to anybody!

I haven't mowed my small yard for over a week. It tackles longer grass brilliantly. It sure beats corded or petrol mowers hands down. The freedom of movement is so refreshing after my previous corded electric mower. It's really great and easy to use for anyone. Great for the environment too!
I bought it on line through Amazon it arrived the next week. Terrific !

Purchased in February 2021 for $139.00.

Wet / Damp Grass Performance
Paul

PaulSydney, NSW

Awesome mower once set-up correctly

Bought yesterday lawn looks awesome today. Out of the box set-up is about 10 mins but make sure you fine-tune it. Start with setting the rear roller to the highest point possible. Then use the 2 blade adjusters to bring the reel blade down until it is barely touching the base plate.

Purchased in January 2020 for $138.00.

Wet / Damp Grass Performance
Bosch Power Tools
GracieBosch Power Tools

Hey Paul,
Thanks for your review on our lawn mower! We always appreciate feedback on our products so thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts on the AHM-38-G. Have a great day!

Adam L

Adam LGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Awesome mower

Bought this mower as the reviews about the Victa one were horrible. Very pleased I made this choice. I have Kikayu grass and it was about 20cm tall, this thing mulched through it easily.

I'm looking forward to giving this about whirl next week.

So far it's awesome!

Purchased in March 2019 at Mitre 10 for $129.00.

Manual Lawn Mowers