Bosch AHM-38-G

• Safety
  • Wet / Damp Grass Performance
Dave

DaveSouthwest, VIC

Great for it's built purpose

$149 AUD at Mitre 10. I bought this mower to cut about 60 m2 of Buffalo turf. I have a powered mower for my other 1000m2. I am saying this because a push mower is built for a purpose. Small area, soft, short grass. The Bosch AHM 38G does this to my satisfaction. Downside, I have had to bend the catcher brackets to stop the catch falling off.

Purchased in December 2019 at Mitre 10 for $149.00.

Jo B

Jo BMelbourne

Good and simple to use

This is a simple and easy to use lawn mower that is great for smaller back yards. The catcher is great for smaller lawns and although it needa to be emptied several times, the mechanism is simplen and easy to use. Having said this, we don't tend to use the catcher and prefer to leave clippings on the law.

Date PurchasedJune 2018
emgee

emgeeAU

Happy

I bought this mower after going through 3 electric ones. I have two small grassed areas.
I agree with everything I've read here. Your lawn needs to be even and not too long.
Im 62 and managed to get it together just fine and the effort involved in mowing is quite minimal.
You just have to actually push the mower and remember that it doesnt cut backwards only when you move forward.
It's great to just wheel out of the garden shed and run over the grass. Easy peasy. My lawn is looking better as well because it's not cutting too low. The heat really gets to me in summer so that's a test Im still waiting on.
But so far so good and I'm really happy with my purchase.
Awesome for the environment too! Back to basics =)

Date PurchasedJune 2018