Bosch ALB 18 LI

• Safety
Greg McDonald

Greg McDonaldSydney, NSW

Intermittent Stop/Go started after about 6 months

When we bought it the functions were good, reasonable life on battery, cleared all we wanted, about 6-9 months into having it started stopping (fully charged) after about 10-15 seconds, had to wait another 10 seconds and start again - no problem with battery, I think the product is a lemon.

Purchased in February 2016 at Bunnings Warehouse.

Noise Level
Safety

Blows intermittently when fully recharged - very disappointing!

I bought a Bosch as I believed it was a reputable brand. The blower (ALB 18 Li) started out working fine - it would blow solidly for 10 minutes before it went into start-stop mode (signalling the battery was running low). I would recharge the battery, and away I'd go again. However, after only about 25 uses, the blower started playing up. Specifically, despite its battery being fully recharged, it blew only intermittently - from the get-go. In other words, it no longer generated a constant stream of air. In short, it's a lemon. I will never buy another Bosch product again.

Date PurchasedJune 2016