Bosch ALB 18 LI

Bosch ALB 18 LI

3.1

Ant12Perth, WA

Great Value and Product for the Money

Have Owned The 18v Blower for 6 months is great for the Patio and front deck, battery last's about 15mins which is not a big issue when you have another battery. For Larger Jobs you cant go past Petrol but this little blower is perfect for the back patio and courtyard also my wife can utilise without having to grab the petrol unit out of the shed which she hates to do. ALl in ALL great unit for the price would recommend to buy for small patio or courtyard areas.

customer999

customer999Perth, WA

Perfect for courtyards and patios

I bought this product needing something light. Unfortunately it is not sized for my yard. It is perfect for my aging mother and her courtyard and driveway area so she will be getting it for Christmas. I am using it in the meantime and have found it to be adequate for the smaller jobs ie pathways and patios. Battery life is around the 10 to 15 minute mark. It isn't powerful enough to free cobwebs and you need to get up close to budge sand.

Not having used any other battery powered tool I am rating this 5 stars as it does what it says it does.

I would thoroughly recommend it for the smaller jobs.