Bosch ARM 37

• Safety
  • Wet / Damp Grass Performance
motherofallSydney, NSW

ARM37

The jury is still in on this one. Still trying to get used to the electric cord. The catcher cracked just after the warranty was finished. After pressing the Bosch salesperson, he was slightly rude & felt that I was a bit lazy in not being more observant of the crack. While it tackled a fair share of grass, I am now needing a new blade only after 18mths use. Just can't understand why the blade costs me nearly $60 to replace!?! I was surprised that Supercheap were even distributing these, let alone asking how much replacement parts are worth to their salesperson over the weekend.

Purchased in May 2019 at Supercheap Auto for $210.00.

motherofall

It seems the blade can be purchased for $36, which is a bonus!

Justaman
Justaman

Only good for couple of uses....then it goes in smoke

This is utter worthless waste of time and name of such a huge brand like Bosch. Bought it thinking it will have Bosch quality but it died within a year considering I cut lawn very few times every 3 months. This one started making heavy noises, then started heating up and now smoke started to appear and I had to stop using it. It has been maintained and not even used that much and now its dead. Avoid and get the better ones out there. Terrible.

Purchased in January 2018 for $199.00.

Justin
Justinasked

I can’t seem to figure out how to fold down the mower for compact storage? Any tips would be appreciated

motherofall

You can’t do it unless you take it apart

Bill N.
Bill N.asked

Where can I get my electric lawnmower fixed in Perth

Dylanasked

I own a Bosch ARM 37 1400w Lawn Mower. And while it's been a great little mower as I only have a small back yard, initial assembly was a bit tricky. I am wondering though, a short while ago I ran over my power cord while I was mowing.

Rookie mistake to say the least.

I saw a flash from under the mower and it shut off. My question is, if I replace the cord (cause it's not a warranty job) will the motor still be Good? Or is it worth getting it checked first?
Thanks for any and all advice.

Marshall
Marshall

I only know enough about 240 volt power to avoid playing with it. Bear in mind that (especially when mowing wet grass) the power has a place to jump through you to ground if the work is not done properly.

So personally I would take the mower to an electrician (I wouldn't want to pay call out charges) and have them replace the cord .. any reputable electrician would test the motor before (re)attaching a new extension cord.

(I can commiserate as I'm still coming to terms with dragging a power cord around)

Th.anks Marshal.