Bosch ARM 37

Bosch ARM 37

MPN: 06008A6240
See the Best Electric Lawn Mowers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Bosch Power Tools

3.1
  • Product is used
  • Safety
  • Wet / Damp Grass Performance

Bill
BillMelbourne

Works reasonably well but catcher design is poor

Have owned this for 12 months after my Honda electric died. It's not bad so long as you keep the blade sharpened. The catcher design is poor though, coming off on uneven surfaces and debris shooting out from the handle flap area. Ive had numerous rocks being thrown directly from the blades through the handle flap onto me. Hoping I can get a replacement catcher to fix the problem?

Purchased in January 2020 for $150.00.

motherofallSydney, NSW

ARM37

The jury is still in on this one. Still trying to get used to the electric cord. The catcher cracked just after the warranty was finished. After pressing the Bosch salesperson, he was slightly rude & felt that I was a bit lazy in not being more observant of the crack. While it tackled a fair share of grass, I am now needing a new blade only after 18mths use. Just can't understand why the blade costs me nearly $60 to replace!?! I was surprised that Supercheap were even distributing these, let alone asking how much replacement parts are worth to their salesperson over the weekend.

Purchased in May 2019 at Supercheap Auto for $210.00.

motherofall

It seems the blade can be purchased for $36, which is a bonus!

BrendenSouthwest, VIC

Great (corded) mower

This is my first corded mower as ive always used petrol mowers and to my suprise this little bosch arm 37 is great, ive used this about 6 times on my lawns and has never failed to do the job, cuts well and i think the power output is ample for even a long length lawn, blades are still sharp, good size catcher, overall its a reliable mower for a medium to small yard, i give it regular breaks while im doing other things and hasnt let me down to date.

Purchased in April 2020 at Mitre 10 for $200.00.

Brenden

Update on the Bosch its not longer going lasted about year 1.5 has now been replaced by an ozito corded mower and I'll do a review on that in the future cheers

Justaman
Justaman

Only good for couple of uses....then it goes in smoke

This is utter worthless waste of time and name of such a huge brand like Bosch. Bought it thinking it will have Bosch quality but it died within a year considering I cut lawn very few times every 3 months. This one started making heavy noises, then started heating up and now smoke started to appear and I had to stop using it. It has been maintained and not even used that much and now its dead. Avoid and get the better ones out there. Terrible.

Purchased in January 2018 for $199.00.

Electric Lawn Mowers

Find out how Bosch ARM 37 compares to other Electric Lawn Mowers

MarshallGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Cheap'ish, functional, tricky to assemble

Purchased in May 2020 at Amazon for $215.00.

Bosch Power Tools
GracieBosch Power Tools

Hi Marshall,
Thanks for providing your thoughts on our mower. We always appreciate the feedback and will be sure to take it on board. Have a great day!

Gail C.
Gail C.

Lightweight & easy to handle

I use this for the areas I can't get to with the big ride on. I can use it easily with one hand & it does a good job. It is a great mower for any woman to use. My only complaint is with the catcher. Sometimes it takes longer to get it secure than it does to do the whole job. It is all plastic & the 2 pieces are flexible. That makes them hard to line up & clip in place. I use the mower for areas close to the house where I walk around so I need the catcher to stay on & do it's job. It seems to be a flaw in the design which needs to be reviewed & improved.

Purchased in March 2019 at Mitre 10 for $335.00.

Tim46Melbourne

Really good but bad with long grass

Have had two of these and they are really light and easy to use. However I've had two die, motor failure, while cutting long grass. Bosch replaced the first free of charge. It's reasonably quiet and pollution free which is great. So it's a really good mower but not powerful enough for long grass around 20cm or taller. Also it struggles with damp grass.

Purchased in June 2017 at Mitre 10 for $400.00.

Bosch Power Tools
GracieBosch Power Tools

Hi Hayley,
Thanks for that. I've dropped it off at Mitre 10 for them to send to Bosch for assessment.
Tim

Is artificial grass the right choice for my lawn?

With spring in full swing and yard owners tending to their greenery more, some are looking to ditch the lawn mowing altogether in favour of artificial grass. We go through the pros and cons of installing a synthetic lawn so that you can decide what’s right for your turf.

Clara V.
Clara V.21 Sept 2021
is-artificial-grass-the-right-choice-for-my-lawn

Justin
Justinasked

I can’t seem to figure out how to fold down the mower for compact storage? Any tips would be appreciated

motherofall

You can’t do it unless you take it apart

Bill N.
Bill N.asked

Where can I get my electric lawnmower fixed in Perth

Dylanasked

I own a Bosch ARM 37 1400w Lawn Mower. And while it's been a great little mower as I only have a small back yard, initial assembly was a bit tricky. I am wondering though, a short while ago I ran over my power cord while I was mowing.

Rookie mistake to say the least.

I saw a flash from under the mower and it shut off. My question is, if I replace the cord (cause it's not a warranty job) will the motor still be Good? Or is it worth getting it checked first?
Thanks for any and all advice.

Marshall

I only know enough about 240 volt power to avoid playing with it. Bear in mind that (especially when mowing wet grass) the power has a place to jump through you to ground if the work is not done properly.

So personally I would take the mower to an electrician (I wouldn't want to pay call out charges) and have them replace the cord .. any reputable electrician would test the motor before (re)attaching a new extension cord.

(I can commiserate as I'm still coming to terms with dragging a power cord around)

Th.anks Marshal.