Bosch ARM 37

• Wet / Damp Grass Performance

Brenden
BrendenSouthwest, VIC

Great (corded) mower

This is my first corded mower as ive always used petrol mowers and to my suprise this little bosch arm 37 is great, ive used this about 6 times on my lawns and has never failed to do the job, cuts well and i think the power output is ample for even a long length lawn, blades are still sharp, good size catcher, overall its a reliable mower for a medium to small yard, i give it regular breaks while im doing other things and hasnt let me down to date.

Purchased in April 2020 at Mitre 10 for $200.00.

MarshallGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Cheap'ish, functional, tricky to assemble

Purchased in May 2020 at Amazon for $215.00.

Bosch Power Tools
GracieBosch Power Tools

Hi Marshall,
Thanks for providing your thoughts on our mower. We always appreciate the feedback and will be sure to take it on board. Have a great day!

Gail C.
Gail C.

Lightweight & easy to handle

I use this for the areas I can't get to with the big ride on. I can use it easily with one hand & it does a good job. It is a great mower for any woman to use. My only complaint is with the catcher. Sometimes it takes longer to get it secure than it does to do the whole job. It is all plastic & the 2 pieces are flexible. That makes them hard to line up & clip in place. I use the mower for areas close to the house where I walk around so I need the catcher to stay on & do it's job. It seems to be a flaw in the design which needs to be reviewed & improved.

Purchased in March 2019 at Mitre 10 for $335.00.

Electric Lawn Mowers

Find out how Bosch ARM 37 compares to other Electric Lawn Mowers

Justin
Justinasked

I can’t seem to figure out how to fold down the mower for compact storage? Any tips would be appreciated

motherofall
motherofall

You can’t do it unless you take it apart

Bill N.
Bill N.asked

Where can I get my electric lawnmower fixed in Perth

Dylanasked

I own a Bosch ARM 37 1400w Lawn Mower. And while it's been a great little mower as I only have a small back yard, initial assembly was a bit tricky. I am wondering though, a short while ago I ran over my power cord while I was mowing.

Rookie mistake to say the least.

I saw a flash from under the mower and it shut off. My question is, if I replace the cord (cause it's not a warranty job) will the motor still be Good? Or is it worth getting it checked first?
Thanks for any and all advice.

Marshall

I only know enough about 240 volt power to avoid playing with it. Bear in mind that (especially when mowing wet grass) the power has a place to jump through you to ground if the work is not done properly.

So personally I would take the mower to an electrician (I wouldn't want to pay call out charges) and have them replace the cord .. any reputable electrician would test the motor before (re)attaching a new extension cord.

(I can commiserate as I'm still coming to terms with dragging a power cord around)

Th.anks Marshal.