Matthew

MatthewKapiti Coast

Everyone should have one of these

This thing does an amazing job, it cleans better than than our plug in vacuum on full, and is really convenient not having to worry about cords etc. On medium power it can (just) clean the house If you're quick about it. Had it about 6 months now, battery hasn't noticeably deteriorated.

Purchased in August 2018.

Floor Type Carpet, Linoleum and Tiles

Aly55

Aly55Perth

Use with ease

It's been really - extremely easy to use, turns well, gets under things with no problems.
I have both tiles and carpet. The lowest power setting isn't great and never use it. The middle setting works well with tiles and the max power has no issues with carpets. I have 2 cats and it all comes out well.
Obviously, the power will drain quickly on the max setting - so best to not meander when doing it. But I can get through my house, just, with using middle and max settings.

The only real problem I have is that I can't change it from normal push vacuum to the carry around version. I quite simply can not push the attachment button hard enough (which others have also struggled with) to change it.

Purchased in April 2018.

MTS

MTSSydney, NSW

Powerful Vacuum

We purchased the Bosch Athlet Runtime Plus for our apartment which is predominantly carpet and have been extremely impressed with its power and usability. The alert light for cleaning the filter is also really helpful. Also works well on tiles and applying different components for cleaning skirting boards and hard to reach places. Compact and durable.

Purchased in May 2018 at Harvey Norman for $499.00.

Product is used: Weekly
Souad El Masri

Souad El MasriSydney, NSW

“This is perfect”

For me the athlete cordless vacuum cleaner has a rating of “5” it’s brilliant and so easy to use and clean with. The vacuum has 3 power settings level 1 isn’t that good! Yet level 2 is very good for the carpet and tiles.

Purchased in February 2019.

justkatz

justkatzSouth East Queensland, QLD

Absolutely Fabulous

Date PurchasedOct 2017

Paddy

PaddyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great suction. Long lasting battery

I have a small apartment, mostly carpet some tile.
I’ve used this vacuum for a few months now on at least a weekly basis.
The battery lasts for the whole use in my apartment. The turbo head is great. And is strong suction.

Purchased in September 2018 for $650.00.

Andy

Andy

Decent suction, poor battery

Seems basically well designed, the container is small, but that is the normal for stick vacuums.
3 speeds is an interesting feature, but the lowest speed seems pointless and turns the power head off. I would much rather just have a switch to turn the power head on and off. Unfortunately the quoted run time is based on using the unit on the lowest speed. On its highest speed, this vacuum will only run for 10 to 15 minutes, with the expectation that this run time will reduce as the vacuum/battery ages.
The extra weight of this vacuum (compared to other stick vacuums) may also be an issue for some users, especially on stairs.

Purchased in August 2018.

Hi Andy,
Thanks for your review, we appreciate the feedback and can appreciate your concerns. If we can be of any help to you feel free to call us on 1300 369 744.
Regards, Bosch Home Australia.

Terri

TerriSydney, NSW

Great Vacuum. Will replace with my current vacuum in a heartbeat.

• +1

Purchased in February 2019.

wambat

wambatIllawarra, NSW

Good for quick pickups

Date PurchasedNov 2018
Joe

JoeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very very happy with purchase. So powerful!!

This stick vacuum cleaner is as poweful as my conventional Miele vacuum cleaner.
Since I was going to use this cleaner just to clean under the dining table where my baby drops lots of food,my expectation was not very high when I purchased. However, because this is so powerful and easy to use,I can almost replace my other cleaner.I wish I can get one more for upstairs use.
I paid $299 at Harvey Norman. Original price was $500.I was deciding between Bosch 2 in 1 ready'yy model but as Athlet is so powerful,I am happy that I paid extra $100 to get this model.

Date PurchasedJan 2019

Mohak

MohakNorth Ryde

Vacuums hard, drains battery harder

Date PurchasedJun 2018
Bosch H.Bosch Home Appliances

Great Vacuum Cleaner but has a rubbish handle!

We have had this vacuum for 2 years now and the handle has broken 3 times. It is not made for thick carpet!! Great vacuum for the quick clean. They tell me I have broken the handle twice there is no replacement.The handle needs the be made of stronger material.

Date PurchasedNov 2016

Krisyd

KrisydSydney, NSW

Works well initially but does not last long enough - Issue Resolved by Bosch Social Media team

Purchased in June 2016 at Harvey Norman for $349.00.

Floor Type Carpet

perry

perryNSW

perfect for my house

Date PurchasedJul 2018
Jacqueline

JacquelineSydney, NSW

So quick and easy to use.

Date PurchasedApr 2018
Heather Donald

Heather DonaldKatherine

After 3 years, charge is gone

I loved this little vacuum cleaner on my tiled floors, but after a couple of years I have noticed the charge doesn’t last the stated 75 minutes, more like 8-10 minutes after a full charge of 10 hours. A have now googled this problem and see it is common place. The initial reviews were when purchased new and now the bad reviews after two years are surfacing. What a bloody shame, but what would one expect - another throw away item. Might pay to purchase the extended warranty when purchasing this machine.

Date PurchasedApr 2015

AndraP

AndraPAdelaide

As good as Dyson at a fraction of the price

I really find my Bosch cordless vacuum very effective and a great cleaner for the money. But it is heavy and difficult to use on stairs. I already had a Dyson and just wanted an extra cleaner for upstairs so this fitted the bill nicely. The price was the clincher but the lighter Dyson (or similar stick cleaners) are preferable for stairs so if you have them I wouldn’t recommend as your sole cordless vacuum. But Bosch is definitely a better performer in other ways.

Date PurchasedAug 2016

aquitania

aquitaniaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Good suction but heavy

It has plenty of power but not easy to push on carpet, although suction great, and its a bit heavy.
Disappointed overall but it does work well. Probably would look elsewhere if I have to buy again.
The locking mechanism for the dust capsule is tricky and doesnt always lock into place.

Date PurchasedMay 2017

Hi Aquitania,
Thanks for your review, we appreciate the feedback.
If you have any future queries, please feel free to call us on 1300 369 744.
Regards, Bosch Home Australia.

fusspotinFNQ

fusspotinFNQQld, 4870

Very useful.

I use this on wooden floors, rugs, tiles. This is handy to keep in my bedroom to quickly tidy up after pets and have a clean floor in my home office, ensuite. I don't have to worry about the power cord, and am happy to empty the small canister after each use as I have little pet birds that like to shred paper. The suction is much better than any other stick vacuum I have tried.

Date PurchasedAug 2018

Aussie mum

Worked well until just out of Warranty

Chose this model as it got rave reviews on the choice web site. Initially fantastic on our tiled floors, not so good on carpet. Battery longevity never lived up to product description, I think the longest it ever lasted was 20 minutes. Now we are lucky if we get two minutes. Lots of turning on & off & manoeuvres of handle to keep it going. Took it to a battery shop to get it replaced & were told it would cost more than the vacuum is worth. Worst $400 I ever spent! Would not purchase again.

Date PurchasedApr 2015
Bosch H.Bosch Home Appliances

Hi Aussie mum, could you please send us an email at socialmedia.au@bshg.com, listing the problems you're having and quoting BSH3673 in the subject line. We'll sort it out for you. Regards, Bosch Home Australia.