Bosch Compress 3000

Bosch Compress 3000 (page 2 of 2)

See the Best Solar Water Heaters in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

• Temperature Consistency
  • Heating Speed

RodneyD

RodneyD

Very happy

We have had this unit for about 2 years now and not a single problem. We never run out of hot water and we have a family of 4, who take long showers. And our electricity bills have reduced.

My one suggestion would be that Bosch make available some sort of coupling for the exhaust air so that householders can pipe it into the house. My understanding is that the unit works by taking energy out of the air and then returning that air, a few degrees cooler, to the atmosphere. The result is that the unit produces wonderfully cool air! At present the air just cools my garden. It would be great if we could pipe that air into the house (with a shut off valve for winter, of course!). Free air conditioning!

Date PurchasedJul 2014

Waste of money and always runs out of hot water

We bought this for a family of 4 and to date nothing but dramas , you have two showers then its no longer hot anymore or it takes so long to heat up again , company was notified and only thing they would do is go around in circles while you suffer. I heard it's compulsory to have when building new dwellings !!! If it is , ... Biggest Scam .

Great savings to date and plenty of hot water

Tracie

TracieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Do Not Buy This Item

I had an electric system that died so got some advice and THOUGHT that I had made a good decision. A lot of money for a [word removed] system - not a good investment. This system does not get hot. Really bad decision, never buy this system. Bad bad bad, rang Bosch to ask for help and the guy could not give a [word removed] - really great customer service not not not not not.

I ran out of hot water. Then read the instructions!

Robert B.Bosch Hot Water & Heating

A great product works like magic.

I changed from a new gas storage system best decision I made. Had it for 3 weeks and already I can see the cost of hot water just going down. I use it on the auto system in conjunction with my solar electric and therefore I have it on only during the day so it cost next to nothing to run. Take a bit of time to understand the various programmes and how they work once you understand them they are very easy.

Norm S.
Norm S.

I think it would be seen by more people if it was placed under the heading of BOSCH HEAT PUMP 3000

Dave Tompkins

Dave Tompkinsasked

Hi. I turned the temperature down on our Compress 3000 this morning. This afternoon I went to check on the temperature and there's no menu.

Robert B.Bosch Hot Water & Heating

Hi Dave, you may need to try resetting the system. Press the OK key for 3 seconds to reset. If the problem persists, please get in touch with us at 1300 30 70 37 any time between 7:30AM and 6PM (AEDT) on a weekday.

Naomi M.

Naomi M.asked

Hi, we keep finding our unit not coming on and not being able to get the menu on to see what is happening. This happens every few months for a couple of days. Any help would be appreciated.

Robert B.Bosch Hot Water & Heating

Hi Naomi, we're so sorry to hear about the issues that you've been experiencing with your unit. We would suggest that you reach out to one of our authorised contractors. Please get in touch with our customer service team at 1300 30 70 37 any time from 7:30am - 6:00pm (AEST) during the weekday, and they will be able to assist you in getting in touch with a service agent.

Arpad F

Arpad Fasked

On a Bosch Compress 3000 the e09 is a mechanical failure or just a matter of resetting

Robert B.Bosch Hot Water & Heating

Hi Arpad, the heat pump has a troubleshooting function. In most cases, the unit will return to normal functioning following elimination of the cause of the malfunction and resetting the device. The E09 fault refers to either an incorrect purging, water not circulating (water pump or hydraulic circuit may be blocked), or the system being unpurged due to water shortage. We recommend that you contact your installer regarding this issue.

Get an answer from our members and Bosch Hot Water & Heating representatives