Bosch Serie 4 HBA534ES0A

MPN: HBA534ES0A

3 questions from our users

Lizzie B.asked

Hi,
I have had this oven for less than a year and was surprised to see specs of rust appearing on the front cover plate of the control panel.
Doesn't seems right, anyone else have this experience?
Not sure what to do about it!

1098S
1098S

Contact Bosch Home Appliances without delay to see if they will come and inspect the appliance if it is a matter that falls under the 12 month warranty (ask them). I would have thought corrosion within 12 months would be of concern to them for their reputation if nothing else.

Hi Lizzie B,
Thanks for your review, we appreciate the feedback. We're sorry to hear that you're having issues with your Bosch Oven. We'd like to help, if you contact us on 1300 369 744 and select option 1, we’ll investigate for you. Regards, Bosch Home Australia.

Fidzewicz

Fidzewiczasked

Hi
I have recently purchased this oven and noticed the volume is really low on the timer and cooking time alerts. I can barely hear it when it has finished. Can this be adjusted louder?

Hi Fidzewicz,
Thanks for the question regarding your Bosch oven.
Your appliance does not have the option of increasing the volume of the alerts.
If you need any more help, feel free to contact us on 1300 369 744.
Regards, Bosch Home Australia

Sue

Sueasked

Serie 4 HBA534ES0A

Are you able to set up a 12 hour clock on this oven instead of 24 hours? I just purchased this oven and I would like to know how to do it? I would appreciate if you could help me.

Hi Sue_,
Thanks for the question regarding your Bosch oven HBA534ES0A
We are afraid you cannot adjust the time to a 12 hours clock.
If you need any more help, feel free to contact us on 1300 369 744.
Regards, Bosch Home Australia