MPN: HBG6753S1A

• Safety
  • Preheating Speed
Shane
ShaneSydney, NSW

They thought of everything!!

Purchased in June 2021 at Bing Lee Physical store for $1,732.00.

Craig S.
Craig S.Sydney, NSW

Plenty to like. Only one flaw.

Purchased in January 2020 at RetraVision for $1,798.00.

Other Wall Ovens

Karren H.Perth, WA

Cleaning Querie

I have had this oven for two months and am still getting used to it after having gas for 20 years but enjoying the learning. I was told when purchasing that the racks could be left in this model while cleaning so paid extra for this particular model for that reason. However I thought I would check user manual and cannot find anything to confirm this. Can someone confirm for me?

Purchased in November 2019 at RetraVision for $1,715.00.

Karren H.

Thank you. Does this include side bars/rails and runners?

Wall Ovens

Find out how Bosch Serie 8 HBG6753S1A compares to other Wall Ovens

Aly_S
Aly_SSydney

Love love love - easy to use, quick to heat, perfect temperature control and easy to clean

Purchased in May 2019 at Appliances Online.

Mvaug10
Mvaug10Brisbane

German knowhow

Purchased in January 2019 at Harvey Norman Retail Stores - Appliances for $1,499.00.

BSH Home AppliancesBosch Home Appliances

The best kitchen appliances in 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-best-kitchen-appliances-in-2020

Best Fridges and Dishwashers in 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
best-fridges-and-dishwashers-in-2020

Avleen M.
Avleen M.23 July 2021
Paul
PaulSydney

Excellent Oven!

This oven perfectly cooks everything we place in it. To get the best out of it you have to read the user manual and become familiar with its many settings.
The pyrolytic feature is brilliant for cleaning the oven. It leaves a white dust on the sides which you just wipe out once it’s finished cooling down. The oven is extremely quite in its operation as well! Well done Bosch.

Purchased in August 2018 at Appliances Online.

Kim
KimGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Don’t buy this oven

Purchased in May 2018.

jbambury
jbambury

Love it !!

The oven we have is the HBG6753S1A Series 8 made in Germany oven. (No idea why the review header has the same model number as a Series 6 oven)

We have previously had a top of the range AEG pyrolytic oven back in the early days of pyrolytic ovens.

It cooks very evenly and the fast heat up function is brilliant. I have read reviews on this and other websites where people have commented that the rotary dial is hard to operate on Bosch ovens having this control system. My wife and I have not found this at all. The dial is very easy to operate and control and the oven is in fact simplicity itself to operate.

I can't recommend it highly enough. We really love this oven.

Date PurchasedNov 2018

Other Wall Ovens

Col
ColLilli Pilli

FAULTY, UNSAFE OVEN! NOT HAPPY BOSCH!

Date PurchasedNov 2016
Wall Ovens

Find out how Bosch Serie 8 HBG6753S1A compares to other Wall Ovens

Jeff
JeffBridgeman Downs

A little complicated

We are quite happy with this oven but we quite often have difficulty with the finger touch control. Maybe our fingers are too dry but we always do get to where we want to go, so not a big problem. The settings make things easy to get the right programme for cooking the various meats or cakes etc to get them to turn out nicely. The Pyrolytic cleaning system is a really good benefit.

Date PurchasedJan 2018
Chris
Chris

Perfect buy

I love Bosch. All my appliance are Bosch and I've never had any problems or complaints. This Pyrolitic oven isn't different. It wasn't cheap at $2100.00 but it's worth the money. It's got 13 cooking programs and I like the 4D air the most. You should also try tagine slow cooking; the meat (any meat from poultry to beef) will be incredibly soft.
The telescopic shelves add to convenience. The automatic pyrolitic cleaning is a beauty. You're just left to wipe out the ash once the oven cools down. All in all it's 5 stars.

Date PurchasedFeb 2016
Donna H
Donna HBrisbane

Fantastic alongside our Bosch compact oven with Microwave function.

Date PurchasedJune 2017
See all Bosch Serie 8 Built-in Ovens reviews

Robyn
Robynasked
Serie 8 HBG6753S1A

Hi. We have just bought a house with this oven in it. They left the manual which has been great. Does this oven beep when it comes to temperature, because mine is not doing after 19 minutes of running oven at 180 it must be at temperature by now?

mad_prof
mad_prof

no beep. the red line indicates progress to target temperature

Melissa Coleman
Melissa Colemanasked
Serie 8 HBG6753S1A

hello our bosh HBG6753S1A is not very old and we are having real problems moving the control dial around. It seems to be very sticky. In fact, most often I need to use a non slip plastic drawer liner to move the control dial around. It certainly wasn't like this when first purchased, and as both of my children have left home and it has only been my husband and I here since it was installed, it doesn't get an awful amount of use. is this normal for the dial to get sticky and difficult to move around? Is there anything I can try to fix this please?

Hi Melissa Coleman,
Thanks for you question. No the dial shouldn't be sticky. We're sorry to hear that you're having issues with your appliance. We'd like to help, if you contact us on 1300 369 744. Be sure to provide your model number & we’ll investigate for you. Regards, Bosch Home Australia.

kevin
kevin

The rotary dial piece can be removed (it just pops out) and the back of it wiped clean with a rag to remove cooking vapours from the oven which collects there! It takes a minute and makes it just like new. We have just been shown this by a salesman at Harvey Norman and now LOVE our oven again!!

Del28
Del28asked
Serie 8 HBG6753S1A

Can I leave the racks in for the pyrolitic cleaning. The manual says to take them out.

Hi Del28,
Thanks for the question regarding your Bosch Oven.
Unfortunately, you cannot clean any of the wire racks when using the cleaning function. The wire racks are not suitable for cleaning while using the cleaning function; this will discolour them.
If you need any more help, feel free to contact us on 1300 369 744.
Regards, Bosch Home Australia

Suzanne M
Suzanne M

We have a new Bosch wall oven. I want to clean it and really don’t want to use the self clean option in a wall oven. Can I use the Easy Off that I always used in our previous oven?

See all Bosch Serie 8 HBG6753S1A questions