Bosch Serie 8 HBG6753S1A

Bosch Serie 8 HBG6753S1A

MPN: HBG6753S1A

• Product is used:
    • Several times a week (3)
    • Weekly (1)
  • Safety
  • Preheating Speed

Aly_S

Aly_SSydney

Love love love - easy to use, quick to heat, perfect temperature control and easy to clean

Purchased in May 2019 at Appliances Online.

Product is used: Weekly

Mvaug10Brisbane

German knowhow

Purchased in January 2019 at Harvey Norman Appliances Physical Store for $1,499.00.

Paul

PaulSydney

Excellent Oven!

This oven perfectly cooks everything we place in it. To get the best out of it you have to read the user manual and become familiar with its many settings.
The pyrolytic feature is brilliant for cleaning the oven. It leaves a white dust on the sides which you just wipe out once it’s finished cooling down. The oven is extremely quite in its operation as well! Well done Bosch.

Purchased in August 2018 at Appliances Online.

Kim

KimGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Don’t buy this oven

Purchased in May 2018.

jbambury

jbambury

Love it !!

The oven we have is the HBG6753S1A Series 8 made in Germany oven. (No idea why the review header has the same model number as a Series 6 oven)

We have previously had a top of the range AEG pyrolytic oven back in the early days of pyrolytic ovens.

It cooks very evenly and the fast heat up function is brilliant. I have read reviews on this and other websites where people have commented that the rotary dial is hard to operate on Bosch ovens having this control system. My wife and I have not found this at all. The dial is very easy to operate and control and the oven is in fact simplicity itself to operate.

I can't recommend it highly enough. We really love this oven.

Date PurchasedNov 2018

Col

ColLilli Pilli

FAULTY, UNSAFE OVEN! NOT HAPPY BOSCH!

Date PurchasedNov 2016

Jeff

JeffBridgeman Downs

A little complicated

We are quite happy with this oven but we quite often have difficulty with the finger touch control. Maybe our fingers are too dry but we always do get to where we want to go, so not a big problem. The settings make things easy to get the right programme for cooking the various meats or cakes etc to get them to turn out nicely. The Pyrolytic cleaning system is a really good benefit.

Date PurchasedJan 2018

Chris

Chris

Perfect buy

I love Bosch. All my appliance are Bosch and I've never had any problems or complaints. This Pyrolitic oven isn't different. It wasn't cheap at $2100.00 but it's worth the money. It's got 13 cooking programs and I like the 4D air the most. You should also try tagine slow cooking; the meat (any meat from poultry to beef) will be incredibly soft.
The telescopic shelves add to convenience. The automatic pyrolitic cleaning is a beauty. You're just left to wipe out the ash once the oven cools down. All in all it's 5 stars.

Date PurchasedFeb 2016

Donna HBrisbane

Fantastic alongside our Bosch compact oven with Microwave function.

Date PurchasedJun 2017

See all Bosch Serie 8 Built-in Ovens reviews

Tam

Tamasked

I've just had this installed and I can't get the oven hot, when it's been on for 20 mins it is barely warm. What am I doing wrong?

Hi Tam,
Thanks for the question regarding your Bosch oven.
There can be a couple of reasons for this issue.
If the appliance was purchased as display stock the appliance may not have been reconnected properly before being provided to you. In this instance the retailer should be contacted to rectify the issue.
If the appliance was brand new, there may be an issue with the installation (contact your installer) or there may actually be a fault with the appliance (call us).
If you need to contact us please do so on 1300 369 744.
Regards,
Bosch Home Australia

ligedyletchasked

Is it true (according to one a review above) that you can't see a timer that is set for cooking duration alarm, only how long the oven has on for? Is it possible to change the display settings to show a cooking timer while cooking or at all for that matter on this model?

Mvaug10

So if you set the oven to cook for say 40 mins - it displays the count down from 40 mins down to 0 and the finish alarm/beeps to let you know times up.

ligedyletch

Ok, Thanks for answering. Could you please tell me if it has a timer/alarm feature in general you can run at the same time? For example if you are cooking two things which need to come out at different times - I.e. can you set an alarm for say 30mins while the cooking counts down from 40mins?

Mrinal

Mrinalasked

I have just purchased this oven and doing the first start up as per manual and I can feel air coming out from the top of the oven. Is this normal?

Yes that is normal.