Bosch Serie 8 HBG6753S1A

Bosch Serie 8 HBG6753S1A

MPN: HBG6753S1A

Wall Ovens Buying Guide

For many Australians, a wall oven is essential for home cooking. Built-in ovens aren't just functional, they can deliver a seamless kitchen aesthetic, too. Whether you’re choosing an oven for a new home, renovating your kitchen, or simply upgrading, this buying guide will help you choose the right wall oven for your space.

Read now

4.1

• Product is used
  • Safety
  • Preheating Speed
Craig S.

Craig S.Sydney, NSW

Plenty to like. Only one flaw.

Purchased in January 2020 at RetraVision for A$1,798.00.

Karren H.Perth, WA

Cleaning Querie

I have had this oven for two months and am still getting used to it after having gas for 20 years but enjoying the learning. I was told when purchasing that the racks could be left in this model while cleaning so paid extra for this particular model for that reason. However I thought I would check user manual and cannot find anything to confirm this. Can someone confirm for me?

Purchased in November 2019 at RetraVision for A$1,715.00.

Product is used Daily
Karren H.

Thank you. Does this include side bars/rails and runners?

Aly_S

Aly_SSydney

Love love love - easy to use, quick to heat, perfect temperature control and easy to clean

Purchased in May 2019 at Appliances Online.

Product is used Weekly
Wall Ovens

Find out how Bosch Serie 8 HBG6753S1A compares to other Wall Ovens

Mvaug10

Mvaug10Brisbane

German knowhow

Purchased in January 2019 at Harvey Norman Retail Stores - Appliances for A$1,499.00.

Paul

PaulSydney

Excellent Oven!

This oven perfectly cooks everything we place in it. To get the best out of it you have to read the user manual and become familiar with its many settings.
The pyrolytic feature is brilliant for cleaning the oven. It leaves a white dust on the sides which you just wipe out once it’s finished cooling down. The oven is extremely quite in its operation as well! Well done Bosch.

Purchased in August 2018 at Appliances Online.

Kim

KimGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Don’t buy this oven

Purchased in May 2018.

jbambury

jbambury

Love it !!

The oven we have is the HBG6753S1A Series 8 made in Germany oven. (No idea why the review header has the same model number as a Series 6 oven)

We have previously had a top of the range AEG pyrolytic oven back in the early days of pyrolytic ovens.

It cooks very evenly and the fast heat up function is brilliant. I have read reviews on this and other websites where people have commented that the rotary dial is hard to operate on Bosch ovens having this control system. My wife and I have not found this at all. The dial is very easy to operate and control and the oven is in fact simplicity itself to operate.

I can't recommend it highly enough. We really love this oven.

Date PurchasedNov 2018
Col

ColLilli Pilli

FAULTY, UNSAFE OVEN! NOT HAPPY BOSCH!

Date PurchasedNov 2016
Jeff

JeffBridgeman Downs

A little complicated

We are quite happy with this oven but we quite often have difficulty with the finger touch control. Maybe our fingers are too dry but we always do get to where we want to go, so not a big problem. The settings make things easy to get the right programme for cooking the various meats or cakes etc to get them to turn out nicely. The Pyrolytic cleaning system is a really good benefit.

Date PurchasedJan 2018
Wall Ovens

Find out how Bosch Serie 8 HBG6753S1A compares to other Wall Ovens

Chris

Chris

Perfect buy

I love Bosch. All my appliance are Bosch and I've never had any problems or complaints. This Pyrolitic oven isn't different. It wasn't cheap at $2100.00 but it's worth the money. It's got 13 cooking programs and I like the 4D air the most. You should also try tagine slow cooking; the meat (any meat from poultry to beef) will be incredibly soft.
The telescopic shelves add to convenience. The automatic pyrolitic cleaning is a beauty. You're just left to wipe out the ash once the oven cools down. All in all it's 5 stars.

Date PurchasedFeb 2016
Donna H

Donna HBrisbane

Fantastic alongside our Bosch compact oven with Microwave function.

Date PurchasedJun 2017
See all Bosch Serie 8 Built-in Ovens reviews

Del28

Del28asked

Serie 8 HBG6753S1A

Can I leave the racks in for the pyrolitic cleaning. The manual says to take them out.

Hi Del28,
Thanks for the question regarding your Bosch Oven.
Unfortunately, you cannot clean any of the wire racks when using the cleaning function. The wire racks are not suitable for cleaning while using the cleaning function; this will discolour them.
If you need any more help, feel free to contact us on 1300 369 744.
Regards, Bosch Home Australia

tigerasked

Serie 8 HBG6753S1A

How do I remove the griller there seems to be a screw and it looks like you need a special screw driver and the back cove for the exhaust fan they also have 4 types of screws ?

Hi tiger,
Thanks for your question. We're sorry to hear that you're having issues with your Bosch Oven.
We recommend a service call & we'd like to help, if you contact us on 1300 369 744. Be sure to provide your model number & we’ll investigate for you. Regards, Bosch Home Australia.

tiger

Thank you ,I have spoken to a service person in the Bosch department and all is good.
Top oven

Alvinasked

Serie 8 HBG6753S1A

How do I know if my door seal is making good contact. What are the signs of a bad seal. I have had my oven for two days now. I just noticed that some parts of the seal are a little flatter than the rest. Other than that it's working fine.

Hi Alvin,
Thanks for your question regarding your Bosch oven.
The only way to tell is if there is heat escaping from around the door in the spots where you feel the seal doesn't look right. The seal does squash a bit when the door is closed so there shouldn't be any issues if there are flat parts when the door is open.
If you need any more help, feel free to contact us on 1300 369 744.
Regards,
Bosch Home Australia

Alvin

Thanks for the quick response. How to I tell if heat is escaping. Do I check for warm air flow? The outer edge of the oven on the sides feel slightly warm. I assume that is normal.

Hi Alvin,