MPN: HBG6753S1A

Wall Ovens Buying Guide

Built-in ovens aren't just functional, they can deliver a seamless kitchen aesthetic, too. This buying guide will help you choose the right wall oven for your space.

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

1 review
  • Product is used
  • Safety
  • Preheating Speed
Aly_S
Aly_SSydney

Love love love - easy to use, quick to heat, perfect temperature control and easy to clean

Purchased in May 2019 at Appliances Online.

Safety
Preheating Speed
Product is usedWeekly
See all Bosch Serie 8 Built-in Ovens reviews

Robyn
Robynasked
Serie 8 HBG6753S1A

Hi. We have just bought a house with this oven in it. They left the manual which has been great. Does this oven beep when it comes to temperature, because mine is not doing after 19 minutes of running oven at 180 it must be at temperature by now?

mad_prof
mad_prof

no beep. the red line indicates progress to target temperature

Melissa Coleman
Melissa Colemanasked
Serie 8 HBG6753S1A

hello our bosh HBG6753S1A is not very old and we are having real problems moving the control dial around. It seems to be very sticky. In fact, most often I need to use a non slip plastic drawer liner to move the control dial around. It certainly wasn't like this when first purchased, and as both of my children have left home and it has only been my husband and I here since it was installed, it doesn't get an awful amount of use. is this normal for the dial to get sticky and difficult to move around? Is there anything I can try to fix this please?

Hi Melissa Coleman,
Thanks for you question. No the dial shouldn't be sticky. We're sorry to hear that you're having issues with your appliance. We'd like to help, if you contact us on 1300 369 744. Be sure to provide your model number & we’ll investigate for you. Regards, Bosch Home Australia.

Del28
Del28asked
Serie 8 HBG6753S1A

Can I leave the racks in for the pyrolitic cleaning. The manual says to take them out.

Hi Del28,
Thanks for the question regarding your Bosch Oven.
Unfortunately, you cannot clean any of the wire racks when using the cleaning function. The wire racks are not suitable for cleaning while using the cleaning function; this will discolour them.
If you need any more help, feel free to contact us on 1300 369 744.
Regards, Bosch Home Australia

Suzanne M
Suzanne M

We have a new Bosch wall oven. I want to clean it and really don’t want to use the self clean option in a wall oven. Can I use the Easy Off that I always used in our previous oven?

See all Bosch Serie 8 HBG6753S1A questions