Bosch Serie 8 HBG675BS1B

Bosch Serie 8 HBG675BS1B

MPN: HBG675BS1B

Wall Ovens Buying Guide

For many Australians, a wall oven is essential for home cooking. Built-in ovens aren't just functional, they can deliver a seamless kitchen aesthetic, too. Whether you’re choosing an oven for a new home, renovating your kitchen, or simply upgrading, this buying guide will help you choose the right wall oven for your space.

Read now

4.2

• Product is used
  • Safety
  • Preheating Speed
Bec

BecSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love it!

The self-cleaning option actually cleans. The dough proving option has been fantastic. The built-in meat thermometer is amazing, some of the best roasts we have had in years! There are so many options you really can't make a mistake and when it thinks your food is ready it just stops!

Purchased in June 2019 at Harvey Norman.

Safety

Date PurchasedDec 2017
Alex F

Alex F

Love this oven

This is a great oven – easy to use, super stylish and not ridiculously expensive. The dial interface is surprisingly easy to use, and the child lock is a great feature with three little kids in the house. Heats up really quick, and holds a constant temperature. Pre-programmed settings are handy too.

Date PurchasedOct 2017

Date PurchasedDec 2017
ATP

ATPPerth

Good stuff

Good value for money and a good looking oven. Easy to navigate, good features, functions and settings. Cooks food as desired based on the settings which work as indicated.
Pyrolytic function works well and keeps the oven really clean. Good size for daily family use. Heats up and cools down quickly. We have been really happy with this oven

Date PurchasedJun 2018
laurzi

laurziSouth East Queensland, QLD

Can’t live without my oven

Love our Bosch HBG675BS1B oven and how it performs especially as we cook alot of bread and our old oven was letting us down.
We have used the oven non stop since purchase.
plus we received a bonus $200 cash back.
Recommend this oven to all our friends and family

Date PurchasedMay 2017
See all Bosch Serie 8 Built-in Ovens reviews

Irene L.asked

Serie 8 HBG675BS1B

Hi, we have purchased the Bosch HRG675BS1B just a week ago from Winnings Appliances at Crows Nest. It looks good but we are very frustrated at the instructions menu because it is not very helpful. Before I post a review I am wondering if you can help. We notice that the oven takes a long time to cool down after we roast anything. The screen displays 'appliance is cooling down' for a good 40 minutes sometimes. When this happens, we are unable to see what time it is. We have to go to the next room to check what time it is. Who cares when the appliance is cooling down??? How can we change the setting so that the clock can be displayed while the oven cools down? There are many little things like his that does not make sense. Hope it is just because we don't know how to use the oven properly. Thank you..Irene

João  C.
João C.

I just bought this oven and I was though the oven came broken because that's no make sense the cooling down take 40 min if you use 5 or 50 min.

Hi Irene L.
Thank you for reaching out to us. So that the cooking compartment cools down more quickly after the operation, the cooling fan continues to run for a certain period afterwards. You can change how long the cooling fan continues to run in the basic settings. "Basic settings" on page 22. If you need further help, you can call our care line on 1300 369 744.
Kind regards Bosch Home Australia

Irene L.

Thank you Bosch for getting back to me. I agree with Joao C that the cooling message display was awfully long. At first I also thought that something was wrong with my new oven. I now realise that it is a design 'feature', but as soon as the oven is used for cooking until it cools down, the clock function is not available - which does not make sense to me. There must be a way to also show the time while the oven is being used.

Get an answer from our members and Bosch Home Appliances representatives