5.0 from 1 review

Good oven and stove

I've only owned this oven for about 8 months but so far so good.

I was hesitant in getting a 600mm but it's very practical. I do not wish I had a bigger oven or stove. Mind you if you cook massive turkeys or something you might want a 900mm but I think that's just a fad that's a bit excessive.

The oven is the best we have owned. The oven racks are on rollers which makes it easy to get things in and out. Food has been cooked evenly. The stove part has a good array of burners. All the nobs and the door feels well constructed. The door is double glass and doesn't get hot so it is safe if the kiddies. I like the small draw below the oven to keep trays in. This makes the most of the space.

I would recommend this product to my family and friends

Date PurchasedFeb 2017
Hi Clancy89, Thanks for your review. We really appreciate the positive feedback about your Bosch HGD74W455A Oven, we're glad to hear that you're enjoying the appliance. If you have any future queries, please feel free to call us on 1300 369 744. Regards, Bosch Home Australia.

Is this a replacement for the Bosch HGV74W355A?
Hi Mbd, Thanks for your question, yes the HGD74W455A is the direct replacement for the HGV74W355A. If you have any further queries, please feel free to contact us on 1300 369 744 to discuss further. Regards, Bosch Home Australia.

CategoryFreestanding Ovens