Bosch Home Appliances Athlet BBH65ATHGB (White)

Bosch Home Appliances Athlet BBH65ATHGB (White)

MPN: BBH65ATHGB

Vacuum Cleaners Buying Guide

3.7

• Product is used
  • Pet OwnerYes (3) · No (0)
  • Battery Life
Dee

DeeSydney, NSW

Cordless vacuum cleaner

I use this vacuum on my carpet and floorboards. It has 3 settings and I only have to use it on the lowest setting which has a strong suction already. It’s cordless which makes it more convenient to manoeuvre and lightweight. It also has 60mins run time which is more than enough. I will never go back to using corded vacuum cleaners!

Purchased in February 2020 at Bing Lee for A$370.00.

Product is used Several times a week
Bosch Home Appliances
Bosch H.Bosch Home Appliances
BADHAIR

BADHAIRSouth East Queensland, QLD

Wooden Floors suffering

I love my athlet vacuum, easy, portable and suction but.... I am now noticing a lot of fine scratches on my hardwood floors. Has anyone else had this issue? We had to replace the head of the vacuum last year so all the wheels and rubber bits are fairly new. Why is it scratching my floors now?

Purchased in August 2017.

Product is used Daily

disappointed

had it four months when on high setting blows out more dust than it sucks in ,also when it does that the brushes stop working cleaned filters still the same

Purchased in December 2018.

Product is used Several times a week
Bosch Home Appliances
Bosch H.Bosch Home Appliances
Stick Vacuum Cleaners

Find out how Bosch Home Appliances Athlet BBH65ATHGB (White) compares to other Stick Vacuum Cleaners