Bosch Serie 6 Freestanding Dishwashers

Bosch Serie 6 Freestanding Dishwashers (page 2 of 5)

SMS66MI02A (Stainless Steel), SPS60M08AU, SMS66JI01A, etc...

• Incentivised Review Yes (3%) · No (97%)
  • Internal Layout

Jeff

JeffSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best Dishwasher we have ever had

Purchased a Bosch Dishwasher and it is brilliant. Looked at lots of brands and specs and the Bosch did everything we wanted and more. Purchased the German-made machine and it was worth it. Stainless steel inner shell is important. It is quiet and cleans brilliantly.
It just works!
Wouldn't hesitate in recommending the German manufactured Bosch dishwashers

Purchased at Appliances Online.

ccn

ccnGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Silent efficient workhorse

I purchased this dishwasher 4 months ago. The 1 st thing I noticed was how quiet it was, to the extent that I had to keep checking it was on . German manufacture gave me a confidence of quality workmanship.
It gets used every day and sometimes twice .
The dishes come out clean every time , the filter is easy to get to and its easy to use .
The additional cutlery rack was originally thought to be a good idea until, I found it stopped me from using the top rack for small quarter plates - hence I took it out .

Purchased in April 2019 at Appliances Direct Online for $1,099.00.

jopey14

jopey14Perth, WA

Great quiet dishwasher

Great dishwasher, replacing old Bosch 8 years, this one is almost the same but much quieter

The controls are a bit more complicated, because it has more options available, I especially like the extra dry feature, it adds 10 minutes to the cycle but the dishes come out much dryer

Purchased in August 2019 at Harvey Norman for $950.00.

Tania

TaniaNortheast, VIC

Better than I expected!

Fantastic mid range priced dishwasher that is very quiet. I love the speed perfect option and the ability to move the utensil basket anywhere along the bottom. Although I rinse before placing in dishwasher it cleans dishes beautifully even when they have caked on food (pasta bakes and lasagne dishes). We had an issue with an error message after a couple of weeks (water in bottom of dishwasher had set off the sensor and it wouldn't work), but hubby googled the message and was able to fix it immediately.

Purchased in June 2019 at Harvey Norman for $995.00.

Louise v.

Louise v.

Fantastic Bosch Dishwasher

We have had 2 Bosch dishwashers, both are fantastic and clean very well. I would not hesitate to purchase another. Recently we installed a new laundry and the dishwasher space was made 1cm too low. An easy fix, this dishwasher allowed me to remove the top which meant we could slide the dishwasher in to the cabinet. Very easy to do and it still looked attractive. Thanks.

Purchased in August 2014.

Hi ,
Thanks for your review. We appreciate the positive feedback about your Bosch SMS66MI02A Dishwasher.
If you have any questions feel free to call us on 1300 369 744.
Regards, Bosch Home Australia

Donald B.

Donald B.

Nice Dishwasher, We should have purchased another Brand

It's a great looking dishwasher, it does a good job of washing the dishes, my wife loves the utility tray at the top and the delay function is great for off peak electricity saving.
The only reason for the 1 star they do not have a Service Agent in Gippsland where I am located and if it develops a fault it's my problem which has been the issue with a cooktop I purchased around the same time. Bosch don't want to know you when this happens. They don't call back, Customer service is not good. I have been chasing them for weeks.

Purchased in May 2019.

MumWithKids

MumWithKidsSydney, NSW

SO QUIET

This is a great dishwasher.
The first time I tested it, it so quiet I had to put my ear to it to check it was working.
Cleans dishes well has lots of different options, looks nice, what more do you want.

Purchased in June 2019 for $899.00.

tilly

tillySouth East Queensland, QLD

I am a bit disappointed

My old Bosch dishwasher of 9 yrs needed repairing and decided I wanted a new one. After reading the good reviews on this model I decided to buy one. Yes it is quite but was disappointed that it left tea stains in the cups. I was using the recommended tablets and the 60 min quick wash. It also had a horrible smell when I took all the packaging off . It lasted a few days even after being used. I have only had the dishwasher for a short time so have not tried out all the programs.

Purchased in June 2019 for $938.00.

john

johnGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

A perfect machine

Ease of use, not too noisy. Got it from appliance online, they delivered it to the door and fixed it for me. Washes over 95 percent of utensils as it should. For utensils with burnt marks on the inside or extremely tough stains, I had to take them out and scrub with my hands. Overall a good machine but a bit pricey. Am still happy with it.

Purchased in February 2019 at appliance online for $1,066.00.

KLM

KLMSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love it so far! Super quiet.

Have only had this for a few days, so can't review longevity, but I am loving this dishwasher so far. It's super quiet and does a great job washing. It also has a lot of room.

Purchased in May 2019 at The Good Guys Online store for $935.00.

Shane H.

Shane H.South East Queensland, QLD

your choice

lasted 2 years came up with a e27 code and stop working look on net 5 for sale with same problem only days out of warranty!!! worked well up to then but 2 years .will not have a bosch again.

Purchased in February 2017 at The Good Guys for $1,200.00.

Twinstar

Twinstar

Great dishwasher and great service!

I've had this dishwasher for 2.5 years. Just recently the heating element failed (the E09 error I've seen others on this page have). I was just out of warranty and could see from other reviewers on this page that Bosch had been really good at assisting with out-of-warranty repairs. I contacted them directly and they did not disappoint. A repairer was out today to replace the water pump at no charge and it's as good as new. I'll be a Bosch customer for life!

Purchased in September 2016.

rodtrish

rodtrishIllawarra, NSW

Very Good .

Has a speedy cycle for light soiled dishes. Quiet,
I use the cleaning rinse every few months. Easy to move shelves. Our previous washer had a door which was very long and a trip hazard this is a bit higher set and Great

Purchased in October 2018.

Leesh M.

Leesh M.

LOVE this dishwasher

Purchased in March 2017 at Appliances Online.

Dale B

Dale BNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Best dishwasher

Just love my new dishwasher,can't believe how quiet it is cleans well and also dries,just love it would highly recommend this product. This is our 3rd dishwasher and runs rings around our other brands we had.

Purchased in January 2019 at Harvey Norman.

ShaylaB

ShaylaBSouth East Queensland, QLD

More than I expected

Purchased in March 2019 at The Good Guys for $896.00.

Macka

MackaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love it!

We love this dishwasher, it is very quiet, has a 60 minute wash which does a great job and saves power. We usually give the plates a rinse under the tap first to remove any food. The dishwasher also has a cutlery drawer at the top which we found to be very good, and clips on the side so that you can clip in those small plastic containers that tend to flip over during a wash. Our last Bosch lasted 16 years so we purchased another. Let's hope this one lasts as long. Would recommend this model.

Purchased in March 2019 for $1,050.00.

Pamela

PamelaFar North Queensland, QLD

Great dishwasher!

This dishwasher looks good and performs beautifully. I only rinse things a little before placing them in the dishwasher and it cleans everything well and dries them completely. Good size machine overall. Very satisfied.

Purchased in August 2017 for $600.00.

Crispy

CrispyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Used it 4 weeks a year for 4 years and now heating element failed

Loved this dishwasher when we first got it. We use it for less than 4 weeks a hear as it's at the holiday home. Well, we were there this summer and while the dishwasher was on it short circuited the house and then ERROR 09. Looks like the heating element went and now the dishwasher is USELESS. I expected much more longevity from a BOSCH dishwasher.

Date PurchasedDec 2014

Hi Crispy,
Thanks for your review, we appreciate the feedback. We're sorry to hear that you're having issues with your Bosch dishwasher.
We'd like to help, if you contact us on 1300 369 744 we’ll investigate for you. Regards, Bosch Home Australia

Jorgo

Jorgo

Not what I was told it would do

I've just purchased a $1200 Bosch dishwasher. I was told by the sales staff I would not be able to hear the machine while it was in operation as they have one in the staff room and they don't even know its running. Also on the front of the dishwasher it clearly states Super Silent 44dB. I can assure you it is much louder than 44dB (I've checked it) and I can hear it. Bosch have said perhaps if it was full I wouldn't hear it. Maybe, but that's not what it says on the front of the machine. Could have purchased another dishwasher for around $500 for the same result. Guess I'm like a lot of other people and couldn't be bothered going through the process of having it replaced.

Date PurchasedJan 2019

Hi Jorgo,
Thanks for your review, we appreciate the feedback. We're sorry to hear that you're having issues with your dishwasher.

See all Bosch Serie 6 Freestanding Dishwashers reviews