Bosch Home Appliances Serie 6 SMS66JI01A (Silver Inox)

Bosch Home Appliances Serie 6 SMS66JI01A (Silver Inox) Questions & Answers

MPN: SMS66JI01A
Listing monitored by Bosch Home Appliances

6 questions from our users

Col
Colasked
Serie 6 SMS66JI01A (Silver Inox)

I adjusted the front legs easily but I can’t get the back legs to move?

The Reviewer
The Reviewer

Then contact Bosch

Pete
Peteasked
Serie 6 SMS66JI01A (Silver Inox)

When changing the settings “r” for the hot water, there are also options to change settings for “P” and “d”. Can anybody explain the purpose of these variables?
Thanks Pete

BSH Home AppliancesBosch Home Appliances

Hi Pete, Thanks for your question. The dishwasher has been preset with certain settings for your convenience. P is for 'Auto Power Off'. This allows the appliance automatically switch off at the end of each wash. D is for 'Extra Dry'. This helps improve the drying for glasses and plastic tableware. If you need any more help, feel free to contact us on 1300 369 744. Regards, Bosch Home Australia

Ross D.
Ross D.asked

Hi,
I bought a Bosch dishwasher (SMS66JIO1A) and I can only connect it to a hot water tap. I followed the instructions in the manual for changing the hot water settings, however, the "A00" factory setting value referred to in the manual never appeared. I was able to cycle through other settings (e.g., P01, r05), but not A00. Can you please advise me how to set the dishwasher so that it can accommodate hot water?
Regards, Ross

Hi Ross,
Thanks for the question regarding your Bosch SMS66JI01A.
That particular model does not have that functionality. You can still connect it to hot water but it might be a good idea to remove the larger pieces of food residue before putting them in for a wash.
Regards,
Bosch Home Australia

Tessa B
Tessa B

That's disappointing! The manual says it does. I've just purchased this model on that basis

Kat1968asked
Serie 6 SMS66JI01A (Silver Inox)

Inside this dishwasher is the base plastic or stainless steel? When I had a look in the shops there seemed to be a mixture of both.

Shingles
Shingles

Mine is stainless steel.

Kat1968

Thanks for the quick reply - helped me decide which model to buy. Some models are made in Germany and others are not so perhaps these are the ones with the plastic bases. Read somewhere that a knife dropped down and pierced the plastic base which then resulted in a leak so I'll avoid that risk.

Hi Kat1968,
Thanks for the question regarding the Bosch SMS66JI01A dishwasher.
This model has a stainless steel interior tub.
Regards, Bosch Home Australia

thedud
thedudasked
Serie 6 SMS66JI01A (Silver Inox)

Hi there, I'm really interested in purchasing the SMS66JI01A dishwasher and was wondering if the depth would change at all once the top of the dishwasher is removed. The depth we have available to replace the current dishwasher is 575mm that's why. Thanks!

Shane H.
Shane H.

Sorry sent my bosch serie 6 to the tip not working 2 years old

Hi Thedud,
Thanks for the question regarding the Bosch SMS66JI01A.
The dimensions for this model dishwasher are:
845 (H) x 600 (W) x 600mm (D),
Regards, Bosch Home Australia

Kat
Katasked
Serie 6 SMS66JI01A (Silver Inox)

I am interested in the power usage as I am on solar power, and in search of the most power efficient dishwasher. I was recommended this model by HN because it runs at 600watts, is this the accurate max power in usage? Or is there a cycle that uses less power in operation, or do you have a more power efficient model available?

See all Bosch Serie 6 Freestanding Dishwashers questions

Get an answer from our members and Bosch Home Appliances representatives

Bosch Home Appliances Serie 6 SMS66JI01A (Silver Inox)

Other Freestanding Dishwashers