Bosch WAW28460AU

Bosch WAW28460AU

isabelbjonesSouth East Queensland, QLD

Can't get detergent quite right, please help!

I am finding it very hard to judge the correct amount of detergent to use in my Bosch. I have never done a full 8 kg load, I usually wash light colours one day and dark the next. Have fiddled with different amounts of detergent, but judging by my towels, I am still using too much. Everything else about my machine is just great except this problem. Hope you can help[.

Purchased in May 2019 at Domayne for $1,045.00.

Dryer TypeFisher & Paykel 4.5kg DE45F56AW1

rosieb-w

rosieb-wSydney Surrounds, NSW

Very happy. Easy to use.

Very easy to use which makes a big difference. Plenty of different cycles all with suitable cycle times. We put all sorts of clothes in and have not had many problems at all. The sound does not take over the room and the machine doesn't shake during a cycle. Deals with all sorts of clothing and they all come out in as good condition as when they went in. It is great having a short cycle for those last minute washes or when trying to get a few done in a day. Clothes are never drenched or dripping when taking them out even straight after cycle. Overall, very happy with the machine and would certainly recommend.

Purchased in March 2018.

SusanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love it

Very efficient and much loved, and with my family its the best to be able to stay ahead of dreadful laundry duties...life is easier with my Bosch and I can enjoy life doing other things

Works well! Worth buy!

Fully automatic, the quick wash is great. It can handle heavy duty and delicate loads. It is easy to use and there's a lot of program available for washing. The delicate cycle works well, have never had any issues with it. Worth buy, highly recommended.

Purchased in October 2019.

Gelly

GellyPerth, WA

GOOD ALLROUNDER

This machine replaced our 22 year old, 5kg, Bosch (also made in Germany). To date this machine is quiet, has good features such as a 15min. short cycle & a quiet spin that results in much drier clothes. Hoping now for another 21 years of reliable service!

Purchased in October 2019 at JB Hifi Home for $923.00.

lizzy W.

lizzy W.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Everything I was looking for.

I had a list of requirements of my new washing machine. It was to have a quick wash - this has one of 15/30mins; variable temperatures on each setting; adjustable spin speeds, high spin speed; good capacity; quiet operation; and no annoying sing-song notification. This machine does the lot , and a whole lot more to boot! I previously had a Bosch of 10yrs+ so I knew it was a brand I could rely on.

Best Washing Family Washing Machine

Mix clothes and the timer is perfect for the family load.
Very satisfied on how the operating system of the machine
I have the best washing machine by far from my old one.

Purchased in March 2019.

Mark

MarkGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Quieter than expected and efficient

We've had this one for over a month now and it's been more than enough for our small family. We tend to use it around 4 times a week with a couple of little washes in between. Like many people are saying it's surprisingly quiet and also spins really well so drying times have been great. Generally very happy and would recommend for other small families.

Purchased in August 2019 at Harvey Norman.

Fred Bo

Fred BoMurray Region, NSW

Much more quiet than previous front loader

I always use speed perfect speed. A full load of cottons takes one hour. Very quiet and no vibrations even on spin cycle. Easy to operate. Overall very happy with machine. Good quality machine

Purchased in July 2019 at Harvey Norman Electronics Physical Store.

Izzy

Izzy

Great front loader

Purchased Bosh washing machine and was not disappointed with their washing. Was surprised how good the quick wash 15 minutes was and of course the cycles. It is a bit loud though.

Purchased in January 2019 at The Good Guys for $1,000.00.

Tyler B.

Tyler B.South East Queensland, QLD

I own all sorts and it washes it within 15 minutes if you choose that option it is very quiet while operating does a great job at cleaning the clothes

MakiA

MakiASydney

Dangerous! And terrible customer service!

Purchased in October 2017.

Whiterabbit

WhiterabbitSydney, NSW

Superb front loader

Purchased this end July and very happy with the machine. There are many wash cycles ranging from 15min quick wash, 45 minutes, 1 hour etc. I found the cotton 1 hr to be suitable for all my clothes, bed linen and towels. I was a bit worried about the controls as my previous Whirlpool had fairly simple settings but it was very easy to use. The controls can be quite sensitive so just take a bit of care what you press. It is very, very quite and on my first wash I had to check a few times that it was actually working. Overall very happy with the Bosch and due to a special promotion, I also got 12 bottles of wine. So happy washing and happy drinking!

Purchased at Harvey Norman for $1,059.00.

Jeff L

Jeff LLake Macquarie

Quality European built exceptionally clean washer

This machine handles all types of washing with ease including heavy work clothes as well as sheets and delicates. It washes our clothes clean every time.
Easily operated controls with excellent spin features and the choice of cycle times met all our washing requirements. It should be noted that we found professional installation is essential to the successful working of this appliance.

Purchased in December 2018 at Winning Appliances Newcastle for $900.00.

Judy A.

Judy A.Southwest, VIC

Pleasantly surprised by the quality

Having always used a top loader I am delighted with this machine.
Easy to use, very efficient, good washing results and easy to maintain.
It is relatively new so no issues at this point.

Purchased in May 2019 at E & S Trading for $929.00.

Terri

TerriPerth, WA

EXCELLENT RESULTS

Well I am a Bosch fan. Bought this machine and found it easy to understand. The ability to choose the correct wash cycles with ease. I found that the model is as great as my last Bosch. My clothes are clean - they come out with ease. The clothes are spun out to perfection. The drum is a great size and can handle my linen load 2 large queen sheets - 4 pillow cases and the trow rug. excellent results. It is easy to clean out the drum and rubber seals.

Purchased in May 2019 at The Good Guys.

Raza H.

Raza H.Perth, WA

One of the best washing machines that I have ever used

This model of Bosch is one of the best ever Washing machines that they have have made.when the machine is on ,you won’t even hear anything and do a great job with washing.

Susieplum

SusieplumPerth, WA

Very happy with this purchase

Bought this to replace Asko eco model which I had for 6 years. Nothing but problems. This one works like a dream with a nice big drum. Have had machine now for nearly 3 months and all seems good. Washes well, with many cycles to choose from. Big enough for my king doona insert. Only minus which is a small one is that the door does not open once cycle has been completed. This feature was on the Asko

Purchased in May 2019.

Janine

Janine

it’s ok

Does wash well, confusing to begin with but once wash cycles sorted it is ok, probably not the best of Bosch, but a good machine none the less. Would recommend

Purchased in March 2019 at Harvey Norman Physical Store.

Suzanne

SuzanneSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great machine

I bought this to replace my old machine. Love fact it has an automatic system as well as normal cycles. Normal cycle is 45 minutes. Does have short cold cycle.

Purchased in February 2019 at The Good Guys.