Bosch Hot Water & Heating Optiflow Professional 20L

Bosch Hot Water & Heating Optiflow Professional 20L

See the Best Gas Continuous Hot Water Systems in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

• Temperature Consistency
  • Heating Speed
  • Smells of GasYes (0) · No (2)

Troy

TroyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Stay well away

Purchased in February 2019.

Noise Level
Household Size 1 person(s)
Smells of GasNo
Functionality
Temperature Consistency
Heating Speed
Robert B.Bosch Hot Water & Heating

Hi Troy, we are sincerely sorry for the issues that you have been experiencing with your unit. We take these issues very seriously. So that we can escalate this issue could you kindly get in touch with us at hot.water@au.bosch.com.

Bek B.

Bek B.Launceston, TAS

Rubbish, broke after 12 months

Unit conked out after 2 mths use, I was told by the company who installed it that they've had constant issues with this and won't install them anymore because they're rubbish and have constant problems.

Purchased in June 2018 for $730.00.

Household Size 1 person(s)
Smells of GasNo
Functionality
Temperature Consistency
Heating Speed
Robert B.Bosch Hot Water & Heating

Avoid - bad product, terrible customer service

Ordered a brand new unit, it was faulty. Bosch said they would replace it immediately. A week later and it still hasn't been replaced. I've had no water for a whole week. I've call Bosch and their service center multiple times. Despite guaranteeing it would be here within 3 days, I am still waiting.

Date PurchasedNov 2018

Don’t buy this unit. Try Rinnai instead

We bought this unit early 2018, plumber has been called twice the last 3 months, unit will not heat the water. Bought Bosch as it is a well known brand but in hindsight should of bought a Rinnai as our plumber has said that he has never encountered a problem with that brand

Date PurchasedMar 2018

Hi Geoff,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review. We would recommend you get in contact with our helpful team at 1300 30 70 37 any time during the week from 8am to 6pm (AEST) for further assistance.

Adam

AdamAdelaide

Biggest piece of trash I’ve ever bought

Replaced my old unit with an optiflow 20 professional and it packed up within months the tech guy has been and repaired it 3 times. The next time called out they replaced the unit. Not even a week later the new one has started playing up. I wish I could get my
Money back and buy a different brand. Not at all happy

Date PurchasedOct 2017

Michael L

Michael LBrisbane

Very Happy with the 20L

I needed to upgrade gas and water pipes to 20mm for this unit, and once installed has worked brilliantly.
The temp module works great with preset temps for showers.
Very surprised at the other poor reviews, I would of given 5 stars except finding the fan that cools the unit turning off and on all day, I guess due to radiant heat slightly annoying.
Apart from that I highly recommend!
Prior unit was a Bosch 10p which worked well for 20 yrs!
This unit now 6mths old.

Ok, Bosch sent a tech out, seems that the original installer did not do the initial setup properly.
So no more intermittent noise from water sensor adjusting itself and working like a charm!

Date PurchasedApr 2017

See all Bosch Optiflow Professional reviews

Henry

Henryasked

Is the set temperature meant to flash non stop when the unit is heating the water or make a humming sound after the tap is turned off

Robert B.Bosch Hot Water & Heating

Hi Henry, the temperature flashing means the appliance is not delivering the set temperature. Once the unit is delivering the set temperature, it will stop flashing. The buzzing you hear after the tap is turned off is the water valve adjusting to optimal position for the next hot water usage. We hope this is helpful and if you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to contact our friendly team at 1300 30 70 37 any time during the weekday from 7:30am to 6pm (AEST).

pod

podasked

is my gas hotwater system supposed to continue heating the water even when no water is turned on in the house ??

Get an answer from our members and Bosch Hot Water & Heating representatives