Bosch Optiflow with Bluetooth

Bosch Optiflow with Bluetooth Questions & Answers

Izak J.
Izak J. · Optiflow with Bluetooth

Is it normal for the 25lt optiflow fan geyser to make a loud noise on activation of it?

Neil M.
Neil M. · 16L

How can I reset this unit as I have people using my holiday home and there is no hot water. I cannot afford to get a plumber $240 for 5 min job. Bosch has no support because it’s weekend .These units should not need work when they are installed. I have a few other Rheem units with no issues. Can I install the Bluetooth app that the service agent uses.

David J. Mallett

i always down load new equipment operators manuals so i can work new technology

Alister
Alister · Optiflow with Bluetooth

I have an Optiflow 26 Bluetooth which was installed about 2 years ago now. The unit works fairly well, however, if you open the bath hot tap for a minute or so and then throttle back the flow rate of the tap, the temperature of the hot water shoots up from the set temperature (44degC) to a much higher temperature (70-80degC).

This is rather concerning when you have young children in the house.

Is this a known issue with the Optiflow product?
Does Bosch provide firmware updates for the Optiflow products?

Alister

Bosch Hot Water & Heating   DM

Hi Alister, we're sorry to hear about this issue that you have been experiencing with your unit. This issue is quite unusual. Please get in contact with us at 1300 30 70 37 any time between 7:30AM to 6PM (AEST) on a weekday to organise for a registered service agent to have a look at your unit.

Vicki C. · Optiflow with Bluetooth

Why won't my bluetooth connect

David J. Mallett

Your mobile with the blue tooth app activated, needs to be close to the heater unit to change settings and examine reports

Yes thanks done that

Bosch Hot Water & Heating   DM

Hi Vicki, thank you for your question. As David has suggested above, please ensure that the Bluetooth is turned on on your mobile device, and that the Optiflow is in close range to the device. Please do let us know if you are still experiencing difficulties connecting.

Yes I have done that
Spa cold
Bluetooth status
Not connected

Bosch Hot Water & Heating   DM

Hello Vicki, We are disappointed that you are having issues with your water heater. A couple of questions we would like to ask regarding your installation.

The spa you are talking about, is it a spa pool or spa bath?

This model is not permitted to be used to heat a spa pool. If it is a spa bath, please get in touch with our Customer Care on 1300 30 70 37 any time between 7:30am and 6:00pm (AEST) during the week to arrange for assistance from one of our consultants.

Cheers it's a 8 man spa bath

Waited 8 mins on hold
Goodbye

Bosch Hot Water & Heating   DM

Hi Vicki, we apologise for the wait on the phone to our call centre. If you could kindly email hot.water@au.bosch.com, we will be sure to escalate your situation and endeavour to help you as best as possible.

Get an answer from our members and Bosch Hot Water & Heating representatives

Select a listing for your question
Bosch Optiflow with Bluetooth