Bosch Hot Water & Heating 16L

1 review
    Ted W.

Ted W.Peel, WA

Bluetooth range disappointing

Bought a Bosch Optiflow with Bluetooth and what a mistake! The Bluetooth has a feeble range and cannot connect via the Apps from indoors! Our Rinnai was perfect, The supplied Remote worked from anywhere in our home. I am very dissatisfied with the Bosch and have noted that there are no warning about the Bluetooth range on brochure or packaging. What to do now..?

Purchased in July 2019.

Bosch Hot Water & Heating
    Robert B.Bosch Hot Water & Heating
    See all Bosch Optiflow with Bluetooth reviews

Neil M.

Neil M.asked

16L

How can I reset this unit as I have people using my holiday home and there is no hot water. I cannot afford to get a plumber $240 for 5 min job. Bosch has no support because it’s weekend .These units should not need work when they are installed. I have a few other Rheem units with no issues. Can I install the Bluetooth app that the service agent uses.

David J. Mallett
    David J. Mallett

i always down load new equipment operators manuals so i can work new technology

Get an answer from our members and Bosch Hot Water & Heating representatives