Bosch PSR 1800

Bosch PSR 1800 Questions & Answers

Jack U.
Jack U.

Can you get hammer drill skin for this model

Chris L
Chris L

I am having trouble with this drill. Hardly ever used but now when using to screw two pine planks together (50mm thick) gearing seems to slip (noisely) and it doesnt turn after half of screw in place. Similarly when i use a 25mm drill bit to make a whole in wardrobe door for latchset it does the same thing no matter the speed used.

Geoff K.
Geoff K.

PSR 1800 LI2, A good drill with lots of torque a good battery work time, however, the chuck is driving me mad. Regardless of how tight you do the chuck up, it comes undone very quickly in both forward and backwards, even if you are using keyless chuck bits or hex drivers.Very annoying. It has cost me as much as the drill in lost bits not to mention lost time and extra fatigue getting up and down ladders more than have to. As usual I have misplaced the purchase receipt for a replacement so I am stuck with it till I get really angry and throw it in the bin.This is useless. Do you have a tip on how to repair it?

Asim
Asim

No idea. My current drill (also a Bosch) does that sometimes but it still tightens up on second attempt so I am OK for the time being.

David
David

Hi Geoff K,

Thanks for getting in contact. Unfortunately we only look after Bosch Home Appliances, however the Bosch Power Tools After Sales Support team will be more than happy to assist you further.

They can be reached on 1300 307 044.

Regards, BoschHomeAu

Bobby_70s
Bobby_70s

Everytime I release the trigger off the drill, there is a spark at the back of the drill. Is this normal when using Bosch PSR 1800 Ki-2?

alecaroll