Bosch Readyy'y BBHL2214AU

Bosch Readyy'y BBHL2214AU

MPN: BBHL2214AU

Buying the best vacuum cleaner

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

4.4

• Product is used
  • Pet OwnerYes (5) · No (5)
  • Battery Life

pdm17AU

Time Saver

Great vacuum on carpet and tiles, suction is fantastic, easy swivel head maneuvers around furniture. Charged seems to last forever. Not too heavy, easy to empty. Can be separated to use as car vacuum.

Purchased in December 2019 at The Good Guys for $199.00.

SKV
SKV

Happy with the vacuum but lack of accessories hurts

I have been using this product for almost a year and happy with suction power and versatility. But I am disappointed as it lacks accessories to clean the gaps between carpet & skirting and around the corners. Being this product from Bosch I was hoping to get the accessories easily but none available. There is only one accessories kit "Bosch BHZTKIT1" in UK which can't be shipped here. This is kind of frustrating and seriously considering to dump this product.

Purchased in December 2019 at The Good Guys for $250.00.

kingvdomHunter Region, NSW

Easy to use, easy to clean!

We are really happy with this 2in1 sweeper. We've used other sweepers that were more like the as seen on TV style, either battery operated or push action, but they were so hard to keep clean and maintain. Either couldn't find a replacement battery or something would brake on them. We've had this Bosch REadyy'y for about 6 months and love it. Takes me 5 minutes to clean it up and no tools required to get it apart. The kids use it to sweep up the kitchen and dining area our wood floors after dinner and can use the handheld on the chairs too. It does great to freshen up the rugs (but it doesn't replace a proper vacuum). The battery lasts us more than a week, close to two. No complaints from us!

Purchased in January 2020 at Bing Lee for $190.00.

Stick & Cordless Vacuum Cleaners

Find out how Bosch Readyy'y BBHL2214AU compares to other Stick & Cordless Vacuum Cleaners

Natalie
Natalie

So easy to use

A really light and easy to manoeuvre vacuum. The head swivels easily so it's really easy to walk around and pick up dust. Our apartment is small and predominantly floorboard so it's excellent as it takes up minimal space and and be transported easily. Our old vacuum was a $50 Kmart one and it pales in comparison.

Purchased in April 2020 at Harvey Norman for $190.00.

Emily H.
Emily H.

Good Vac - Leaks Dust

We have now tried two of these and will be taking the new one back also.... the dust is coming out of seals like they don’t close fully. It really does have good suction but it’s dust leaking is very frustrating. We won’t be getting this model again.

Purchased in April 2020 at Harvey Norman for $200.00.

The best kitchen appliances in 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-best-kitchen-appliances-in-2020

Best Fridges and Dishwashers in 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
best-fridges-and-dishwashers-in-2020
Narissa Houghton
Narissa HoughtonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Window Track cleaning

I loved the vacuum on the tiles it was light weigh no cords to get tangles ir pull out if the wall.
I believe it cut my vacuuming time in half which is a time saver.
I was amazed at the quietness of the cleaner

Anna
AnnaBrisbane

Excellent between cleans light vacuum cleaner

Purchased in May 2019 at Appliances Direct Online for $189.00.

Melissa
MelissaSydney, NSW

BEST VACUUM EVER

I have five floors, an elevator and 6 flights of stairs ALL TILE. I love this vacuum. It's light and easy to use. It picks up dirt in my media room from three kids, and I am stickler for floor cleaning. Thank you for making it. My life is better now. :)

Purchased in June 2019 for $193.00.

HighProtein
HighProteinPerth, WA

Great vacuum

Bought this Bosch vacuum because our traditional barrell unit was just too bulky and inconvenient to use.

The Bosch allows us to quickly deal with a mess without having to manage extension cords and drag around a bulky machine.

The ability to unclip the handheld mini vacuum is fantastic for the car or dealing with difficult to reach areas.

Our house is carpeted only in bedrooms and tiled elsewhere and thus unit works great in both.

This is a far better buy than the robot vacuum cleaner we bought years ago!

Purchased in May 2019 for $219.00.

Stick & Cordless Vacuum Cleaners

Kat8888
Kat8888Sydney

Excellent!!!

Purchased in May 2019 at Joyce Mayne Physical store for $200.00.

Gabriel
GabrielGold Coast

Good in general BUT!!!!

I have owned this vacuum now for six months and cannot change the original review so I am writing a new one. My first impressions were very positive but I can now confidently say that while this vacuum is good in general it is definitely not good for the following:
1) Not good on tile floors
2) Not good for edge cleaning
3) Not good for any bigger debris that would be cleanable with a normal bagged vacuum.
It would also benefit from having additional tools (brushes etc). If your home is small and carpeted throughout this would suit you down to the ground. Still a good vacuum but I now wish I had spent the extra money on a Dyson.

Date PurchasedApr 2018

Hi Gabriel,
Thanks for your updated review. We appreciate you taking the time to provide us with feedback about your experience.
If you have any future queries, please feel free to call us on 1300 369 744.
Regards, Bosch Home Australia.

Louise L
Louise LIpswich

Everything I Ever Hoped For

Date PurchasedJune 2018
Shezza
Shezza

Has replaced my corded vacuum

Ok, had this vacuum for over 2 months and it was intended as a backup for in between cleans but has basically replaced my corded vacuum entirely. Manouverable, light, little unit that sits next to the washing machine with the broom and mop ( both of which are also getting less use). I have a large 2 bed unit and have never run out of charge during a full clean. The hand held is good for the stairs and the car too. You have to empty after each use but small price to pay for the convenience of grabbing it whenever and not having drag out the big vacuum. Good price, good product, does the job.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018
Janicehelen
JanicehelenSouth West, WA

Great cordless vacuum cleaner

I purchased this to replace my Ergorapido 18V (the battery died and it was too expensive to replace). I'm extremely happy with the performance. Easy charging straight into the cleaner without a charging station. Light and easy to use. It works well on hard surfaces and carpet and has great suction. Also you can stand it up anywhere, unlike Ergorapido which would only stand on its charging station. Very easy to empty and clean. It doesn't manouvre as well as the Ergorapio, but I am very happy with its performance.

Date PurchasedSept 2017

Sue H
Sue Hasked

My vacuum doesn't seem to be charging. It only lasts for a minute or two and then stops. Put in to charge and red light goes off after only a couple of minutes.

pdm17

Sorry never had a problem with charging, you may need to ring Customer Service, or they may see your question and comment back to you ..

Hi Sue H,
Thanks for your review, we appreciate the feedback. We're sorry to hear that you're having issues with your vacuum cleaner. We'd like to help, if you contact us on 1300 369 744. Be sure to provide your model number & we’ll investigate for you. Regards, Bosch Home Australia.

Burntfingers
Burntfingersasked

Is the head detachable beyond the junction of the vac head and collector? I find that compressed debris collects quickly in the flexible hose at the junction - completely blocking the vac, and its not easy to get it all out. Its easy to detach the rotating broom at the bottom for cleaning, but the flexible hose further up defies easy access.

kingvdom

I haven't had debris build up yet. The head does not detach but I am pretty sure if you remove the handheld vac section and laid the vacuum flat you would be able to easily stick something through the tunnel to clear it if something did get lodged. It is not a very long distance from the head to the hand held part. Hope that make sense.

gandarva
gandarva

Thank you, kingvdom.

Andrew B.
Andrew B.asked

Hi - my vac no longer works. the indicator light is flashing red and blue when I when i try to turn it on. Also, it flashes red and blue when i plug the charger in. The manual gives me no help

Hi Andrew B,
Thanks for your review, we appreciate the feedback. We're sorry to hear that you're having issues with your Bosch Vacuum.
We'd like to help, if you email us at socialmedia.au@bshg.com, quoting BSH11461 in the subject line with your contact number. We’ll investigate for you.
Regards, Bosch Home Australia.

Mitesh S.
Mitesh S.

Hi BSH Home Appliances, am having the same problem as Andrew B... need help

Hi Mitsh S.,
So sorry to her your having the same issue. If you could also please contact us at socialmedia.au@bshg.com, however quoting BSH13419 in the subject line. We'd be happy to look into this for you. Kind regards Bosch Home Australia

See all Bosch Readyy'y BBHL2214AU questions