Bosch Serie 2 SMS40E08AU

Bosch Serie 2 SMS40E08AU Questions & Answers

MPN: SMS40E08AU

9 questions from our users

Do Bosch have a PDF user manual for a Bosch sms40E08A that is accurate for this model only and not a combination of other various models?
Hi Laurie, thanks for your question. All of our manuals are applicable to multiple models. Regards, Bosch Home Australia.No idea. Sorry.

Is Bosch sms40E08AU equivalent in function ie a good replacement for the Bosch SGS53E02AU/30?
Hi John, thanks for your question. There is no direct replacement for this model. The current most similar model would be the SMS40E08AU although it's stainless steel and not white. Regards, Bosch Home Australia.

Hi Iam currently trying to install my new Bosh SMS40E08AU but the hose that connects to the tap keeps leaking? Any solutions would be appreciated? Thank you
Les did you sort this out? Spent the afternoon unsuccessfully facing the same issue. Thanks so much for any tips you have Elisa

Hi I bought Serie 2 SMS40E08AU recently and unfortunately it doesn't drain and dry.on quick mode it takes around 90' to be finished and then no draining or drying dishes :-( . we've checked all the connection 3 times or more hold the draining connection as up as possible , nothing solved. what the problem can be? Fariba Mohammadi
Plumber installed our dishwasher, may need to call plumber to check it. Our dishes were not that dry neither, but drain got not problems.

Hello, is the top removable to enable it to sit under a benchtop? Thank you.
Hi I don't understand what you mean by this, so I can't really answer sorry!!Hi SimoneY, Thanks for the question regarding your Bosch SMS40E08AU Dishwasher. The top is removable, however it will make the appliance louder with the removal of the lid. If you have any further queries, please feel free to contact us on 1300 369 744 to discuss further. Regards, Bosch Home Australia.

Hi there we just bought the Bosch SMS40E08AU and lots of reviews have said it is very very quiet. Our one is anything but quiet. It also makes a strange sound at start up with the device attached to the inlet tap. Is this normal? or do you think something is wrong. Regards Martin
Hi Martin, No this is not normal, I think something is wrong! If I have a new "thing" no matter what it is and I have some complaint about it no matter what I always make sure that I bring it back to the shop before the 7 days cooling off period is over. Then I give it back and even do not have to give any reason. Afterwards I am free to take the same "thing" or something else elsewhere. This is the law, so do not let any sales person talk you out of it! I had a lot of things I bought on one day, tried it on the same day, did not like it brought it back the next morning.Doesn't seem right Martin..ours is very quiet.. i would contact Bosch.

Hi is this model only in stainless steel or does it come in white? what is the model number for white if available please, thanks in advance
Hi Sara, Thanks for your question regarding the Bosch SMS40E08AU Dishwasher. This model is stainless, we don't currently have an equivalent model in white. You can view our full range here http://www.bosch-home.com.au/productlist/dishwashers/freestanding-dishwashers/dishwasher-60-cm-wide If you have any further queries, please feel free to contact us on 1300 369 744 to discuss further. Regards, Bosch Home Australia.

Hi. I would like to know how long the Quick wash 45°C cycle goes for - I haven't been able to find these details listed anywhere. Thanks.
Hi Addy, Thanks for the question regarding your Bosch SMS40E08AU Dishwasher. The time duration for each cycle can be found on pages 17-18 of the user manual, the Quick 45 cycle has a 29 minute duration. If you have any further queries, please feel free to contact us on 1300 369 744 to discuss further. Regards, Bosch Home Australia.We have found the Auto setting works best for our family also use the Vario setting as well with Auto.Hi Addy, the quick cycle runs for approx 30 minutes, I use this cycle all the time :)

Get an answer from our members and Bosch Home Appliances representatives