Bosch Serie 2 SMS40E08AU

Bosch Serie 2 SMS40E08AU (page 2 of 5)

MPN: SMS40E08AU

Moxil

MoxilMelbourne

Totally satisfying and recommendable!

Don’t have to worry about utensils anymore! Cleans so well that never have to look back without making any noises. Different features including rapid wash and will definitely recommend others as I already have got it for my other friends who just got their house built. Cleans every bit with no doubt!

Date PurchasedApr 2017

Great while it worked

This dishwasher worked really well and I loved it, but only lasted 3 years and after paying a lot for a call out technician I was advised the Powerboard in the machine was dead. Total costs to fix (parts, labour and original call out fee) went above the cost of a new dishwasher.
Disappointed that a reputable brand dishwasher would only last 3 years (and of course was out of warranty). Same thing happened to my friend (we bought them at the same time) so I won't buy this brand again even though all my kitchen appliances are Bosch. :(

Date PurchasedSep 2014
Richard

RichardHobart

Bullet proof

I've owned and installed 2 of these in separate houses. Ran them on average 4-5 times per week for years and not once did they not wash perfectly. Glassware always came out gleaming. Onto my 3rd in a new home. For the price they are excellent value for.oney. No blockages or blown hoses.Surprisingly quiet and not intrusive. Have bought from Good Guys and Harvey Norman.

Date PurchasedJun 2018
yasin

yasinAU

The perfection for kitchen

Very good quality dishwasher from top brands, very useful, easy to use , does not make any noise while washing, spacious too, been using it for over the year now never had any issues with it, still working like a brand new, dishes are always clean no matter how bad they are, highly recommended dishwasher

Date PurchasedMay 2017

Chaman Singh

Chaman SinghSydney

Does its job, Quiet

Date PurchasedOct 2017

Hi Charman Singh,
Thanks for your review. We appreciate the positive feedback about your Bosch SMS40E08AU Dishwasher.
If you have any future queries, please feel free to call us on 1300 369 744.
Regards, Bosch Home Australia.

Debs

DebsSydne

Grateful Mum

The dishwasher cleans my dishes and difficult pots wonderfully. Unfortunately the drying process is a little slow and I either have to leave the dishes in there for awhile or grab a tea towel.The machine is also noisier than expected. Still very happy with her and a good value for money investment.

Date PurchasedJun 2018

Tower1

Tower1melbourne

Absolutely Great Dishwasher

We replaced a very crumby Fisher and Paykel with this beauty. What an change! No more cling ons and weird food scraps. The Germans don't muck around and this thing does a fantastic job. I knew first wash that it was streets in front of the old one. It runs quietly and is very water efficient. The menus are clear and logical (thanks Germans) and it looks good in the Kitchen. Really good unit.

Date PurchasedDec 2017

Sharon M

Sharon MSydney, NSW

Dish Washing Hands No Longer!!!!!

Love this dishwasher, my best kitchen buddy ever. Brought this just over 9 months ago and I still smile every time I walk into the kitchen. Very quite, I love the quick wash cycle perfectly cleans the breaky dishes in less than half an hour. Dries really well, except for the plastic but if you leave the door ajar they dry in no time. So happy with this product we are just about to purchase one for our daughters home.

Date PurchasedJul 2017
Tanya

TanyaGreystanes

Couldn’t live without it!

I have just purchased a new Bosch dishwasher after having one in my last house for the past 6 years. I would only ever use a Bosch dishwasher as I find it is the only one that cleans my dishes properly and has a great range of clean cycles. I look forward to using my new one in my new house!

Date PurchasedMay 2018

Hi Tanya,
If you have any future queries, please feel free to call us on 1300 369 744.
Regards, Bosch Home Australia.

Johnno

JohnnoSydney Surrounds, NSW

Lovely quiet simple dishwasher

This is a simple dishwasher that does the job in typical German efficiency. It was so quiet when I first bought it, wasn't sure if it was running or not. It replaced a big old Aussie Dishlex.

Cutlery basket is good and filters are easily removed and cleaned.

Drying was an issue to start with but I changed the settings as per page 19 on the manual.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

AjayMelbourne

Drain pump motor noisy in 3.5years!!...expect more from a Bosch product :(

Bought the dishwasher from Harvey Norman in Nov 2014 for $1000 and was really happy with the performance. The filter unit was cleaned on a weekly basis and I made sure no food scraps or debris was left on the dishes even if I had to rinse the dishes a bit before the wash. The unit has now started emanating a whining noise (I suspect) during the drain cycle...it's not loud at this point but I guess it's just a matter of time!!! The unit comes with a 2 year warranty coverage :(

Date PurchasedNov 2014

Team Bosch,
Called up on the above 1300 number yesterday only to find out that the repair will not be covered by Bosch!!!

Johnathon

JohnathonPerth

Does a great job cleaning, but struggles with the drying process

I have only had this for a week, but the quality of work it does for the clean is fantastic. The drying process is a bit slow, and requires you to leave the dishes for about an hour after the cycle has finished to let the dishes fully dry. I havn't had an issue with it, and it serves the needs of the office very well.

Date PurchasedMar 2018

Sue_Curby

Sue_CurbySydney

Does a good job

Excellent machine, very quiet, and does the job. We are on tank water so the pressure is not the best, but it does not take away from performance. I only use 2 modes. 29 minutes for quick and 2 hours for heavy. This is another item I was able to pick up from Betta Electrical online for the perfect price. Regional Australia and we get city deals, got to love it. Fantastic machine

Date PurchasedNov 2017

Debz

DebzPort Adelaide

Plastic Rubbish

Purchased one to go in a new house and it's already been thrown out! Got it last year and while it washed ok, there was a major issue with the plastic base that Bosch use. I had it wear, scratch and go brittle after a few months, and finally it cracked after a knife supposedly dropped and leaked water in my new kitchen. Definitely not buying another plastic dishwasher again.

Date PurchasedJan 2017
Jess

JessDarling Downs, QLD

Standard dishwasher

This model got choice award so we got it for our tenant. So far we had 3 different brands of dishwasher, to be honest, it is not the best at the price we paid for it. Our other cheaper brand dishwasher did better job than this one. The compartment can't really fit too many dishes. The economic cycle took so long and dishes still quite wet.

Date PurchasedMay 2016
vicvicvic

vicvicvicGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great for the price!

We've ha this machine for a few years, now and had no issues at all with it,It is really very quiet. It looks very good. It can be bought at a really great price. I wouldn't choose another brand. Bosch is easily best value for money brand in dish washes.

Date PurchasedMay 2014

Trees

TreesSydney

Great performing dishwasher, does the job

I was surprised by how quiet this machine is, we have an open plan house and it doesn't interfere too much with the noise in the other parts of the house.

Really happy with our Bosch SMS40E08AU, bought based on the strengths of the recommendations here and from Choice magazine.

Simple to use, and I like the subtle features eg. there is a section in the cutlery tray that has a higher base, perfect for the kids' cutlery!

Date PurchasedAug 2017

Nancy

NancyMelbourne

Sleek design, fingermark proof, and quiet

I bought this to replace my dishwasher. It is slightly bigger than normal dishwasher, but it is spacious as well in term of dish load. What i love about this, it is quiet and simple. I always use quick cycle.. it does the job for daily use and most of the time i did not rinse my plate and just put inside right away.

March 10th 2018 Update: Sleek design, fingermark proof, and quiet

Date PurchasedSep 2017

Pepper00

Pepper00Canberra

Great value

I generally rinse all my dishes before putting them in but the diswasher gets any remaining residue off. I have noticed plastics come out very wet, but they did with my previous very expensive SMEG as well but i also find a lot of water pooled on top of mugs. Fits plenty of dishes in it and runs fairly quietly. Very easy to use and for what i paid, i am very happy with it. Door also seems to cope with a toddler climbing on it!

Date PurchasedDec 2017
Bosch H.Bosch Home Appliances

This is perfect. Great product.

Cleans well. It is a great product for its price.Seems a bit loud at times however dishes come out looking clean. One negative the dishes need to be many times dried after the cycle which can be time consuming. Anyway would recommend this product if need a dishwasher for a decent price.

Date PurchasedMay 2017