Bosch Serie 4 Wall Ovens Questions & Answers

10 questions from our users

Mark H
Mark Hasked
Serie 4 Double Oven MBA534BS0A

Seeking diagrams and measurements for the "CUT OUT" for the MBA534BSOA Bosch Double Oven
and the Bosch Gas Cooktop PCR7A5B9OA
Mark H
tinshedwine@gmail.com

Timur
Timur asked
Bosch Serie 4 Wall Ovens

Can I increase the alarm volume of HBF534EB0T oven? Because it’s too low and cannot be heard from a few meters away.

Carolyn N
Carolyn Nasked
Bosch Serie 4 Wall Ovens

Hi, Can you please tell me where the Series 4 HBA574BSOA is manufactured?

Hi Carolyn N,
Thanks for the question regarding our Bosch HBA574BS0A oven. This oven is manufactured in Poland.

Bill
Billasked
Serie 4 HBA574BS0A

Oven light only works occasionally? Have reset and C7 is on, any help appreciated, thanks

DebbieP

Hi Bill, sorry I can’t help you with this problem as I haven’t experienced that. Maybe email or ring Bosch to see if they can help you.
Regards
Debbie

Hi Bill,
Thanks for your question. We'd like to help, if you contact us on 1300 369 744. Be sure to provide your model number & we’ll investigate for you. Regards, Bosch Home Australia.

NISHA
NISHAasked
Bosch Serie 4 Wall Ovens

is it a 60 cm oven? does it have a matching glass top stove?

DebbieP

Nisha, it is a double oven, and yes 60cm, and yes, Bosch cooktop too. Wouldn’t recommend either unfortunately.

Hi Nisha,
Thanks for your question. The Series 4 oven is a 60cm oven.
We'd like to help, if you contact us on 1300 369 744 and select option 2 for our product information team. Regards, Bosch Home Australia.

Simon
Simonasked

Are series 4 ovens assembled in Germany

Hi Simon,
Thanks for the question regarding your Bosch oven.
Unfortunately our series 4 ovens aren't assembled in Germany, however our series 4 double oven is assembled in Germany.

Lizzie B.asked

Hi,
I have had this oven for less than a year and was surprised to see specs of rust appearing on the front cover plate of the control panel.
Doesn't seems right, anyone else have this experience?
Not sure what to do about it!

1098S
1098S

Contact Bosch Home Appliances without delay to see if they will come and inspect the appliance if it is a matter that falls under the 12 month warranty (ask them). I would have thought corrosion within 12 months would be of concern to them for their reputation if nothing else.

Hi Lizzie B,
Thanks for your review, we appreciate the feedback. We're sorry to hear that you're having issues with your Bosch Oven. We'd like to help, if you contact us on 1300 369 744 and select option 1, we’ll investigate for you. Regards, Bosch Home Australia.

Romasked
Bosch Serie 4 Wall Ovens

Can anyone tell me if the Series 4 Pyrolytic oven has door lock option to prevent children opening while in use?

Peard Family
Peard Family

Yes while on the clean it will lock the door

Rom

Thank you I was wanting the lock to work with any cooking function so my little ones can't open the door while oven is on, not just during cleaning function. Is this also an option?

Hi Rom,
Thanks for your question regarding the Bosch HBA574BS0A.
This appliance comes with a childlock that can also lock the door no matter what function is being used. You can download the user manual here https://www.bosch-home.com.au/productlist/cooking-baking/cookers-and-ovens/built-in-ovens/HBA574BS0A#/Tabs=tab-3185783/ for the finer details.
Regards,
Bosch Home Australia

Fidzewicz
Fidzewiczasked

Hi
I have recently purchased this oven and noticed the volume is really low on the timer and cooking time alerts. I can barely hear it when it has finished. Can this be adjusted louder?

Hi Fidzewicz,
Thanks for the question regarding your Bosch oven.
Your appliance does not have the option of increasing the volume of the alerts.

Sue
Sueasked
Serie 4 HBA534ES0A

Are you able to set up a 12 hour clock on this oven instead of 24 hours? I just purchased this oven and I would like to know how to do it? I would appreciate if you could help me.

Hi Sue_,
Thanks for the question regarding your Bosch oven HBA534ES0A
We are afraid you cannot adjust the time to a 12 hours clock.

Get an answer from our members and Bosch Home Appliances representatives