Conked out after 8 years

Worked OK when it worked - i.e. did a pretty good job of washing. Electronics fried themselves after 8 years and parts are very expensive so its debatable whether it is worth fixing. Almost as bad as AEG which lasted an even shorter time! Will get a Japanese brand, they are bound to last better!

Date PurchasedNov 2010
Hi Woodworm, Thanks for your review, we appreciate your feedback. If we can be of any assistance to you, please feel free to contact us on 1300 369 744 to discuss. Regards, Bosch Home Australia.I'm in NZ, but as stated, disappointed that the machine has failed after what I consider a fairly short time and wanted to 'get it off my chest' as it is the second machine (the other an AEG) that has failed within about that time. It hasn't been used very heavily at all - the electronics have failed - it is mechanically OK. We have decided to get it fixed and it is costing NZ ~$500 to do so. The parts are taking a while to arrive.

Works real well

So far we have only had 1 little hic-up but these thing are not made to last, like everything it is all replaceable and in saying this it allows new stock to come in for us to buy.

Hi Liz, Thanks for your review. We appreciate your feedback about your Bosch WAE22466AU Washing Machine. If you have any future queries, please do not hesitate to contact us on 1300 369 744. Regards, Bosch Home Australia.

Wicked machine just having slight water problem!

Had this machine for almost 2 years, never had any problems such an efficient washer! Did recently move and now water doesn't seem to be getting through the machine? Even though the tap is attached and on and there are no problems with the cycles, just can't get enough water in the machine?

Date PurchasedFeb 2016
Hi Jacko, Thanks for your review. We appreciate the positive feedback about your Bosch WAE22466AU Washing Machine, we're glad to hear that the appliance is serving you well. If you have any future queries, please feel free to call us on 1300 369 744. Regards, Bosch Home Australia.

Great except...

I have been using this washing machine for more than 2 years now and it is a great washing machine except it makes the clothes all wrinkled. It would be great if a washing machine is made with anti wrinkle feature yet still able to spin the clothes to dry.

Date PurchasedFeb 2016
Hi Lilian, Thanks for your review. We appreciate the positive feedback about your Bosch WAE22466AU Washing Machine. If you have any future queries, please feel free to call us on 1300 369 744. Regards, Bosch Home Australia.

Great budget washer

We bought this to replace a faulty Haier washing machine, and so far it hasn't missed a beat. Clothes come out quite dry, but feel clean and soft. Surprisingly fits quite a bit inside too!

It does spin quite loudly, but shutting the laundry cupboard blocks out almost all the noise. I wouldn't consider noise to be a problem at all.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018
Hi Tiffany, Thanks for your review. We really appreciate the positive feedback about your Bosch WAE22466AU Washing Machine, we're glad to hear that you're enjoying the appliance. If you have any future queries, please feel free to call us on 1300 369 744. Regards, Bosch Home Australia.

Simple washing machine.

It takes about 40 litres of water per wash. The size is good for 2 people once a week washing. Like most washing machine it can get quite loud. It cleans and washes the colthes realatively clean. Would be nice to have self cleaning feature as the rubber sealent at the front get mouldy.

Date PurchasedDec 2016
Hi Jacob, Thanks for your review. We appreciate the positive feedback about your Bosch WAE22466AU Washing Machine, we're glad to hear that the appliance is serving you well. To prevent mould on the door seal, wipe it dry after use and leave the door and detergent drawer open slightly so that any residual water can evaporate. If you have any future queries, please feel free to call us on 1300 369 744. Regards, Bosch Home Australia.

Simple and quiet

I have been using this washing machine now for nearly a year now.
It's quiet and very simple to use.
One annoying thing is that when it finishes it keeps beeping until you actually unload it. I would prefer if it beeped once or twice and not forever. But it's a small thing. At least you don't forget you have clothes to hang :)
Bottom line is that it's simple to use, quiet, has a good range of programs, and clothes are clean and not destroyed.
1100 RPM is plenty good.
Price is quite reasonable too.

Date PurchasedMar 2017
Hi Jacknomiz, Thanks for your review. We appreciate the positive feedback about your Bosch WAE22466AU Washing Machine, we're glad to hear that the appliance is serving you well. You can turn the volume of the end signal down or off altogether if you prefer by following the steps on page 5 of your user manual. If you have any future queries or require a copy of your user manual, please feel free to call us on 1300 369 744. Regards, Bosch Home Australia.

very good machine

This machine did a very good job to clean the cloths from my family, the function well enough for different purpose.
As a front load, the noise was not bad.
Did many reviews before I got this machine, quite happy with my decision.
So far this machine been running at least three times a week, no issues at all.
Highly recommended for small family.

Date PurchasedMar 2017
Hi BITTING, Thanks for your review. We really appreciate the positive feedback about your Bosch WAE22466AU Washing Machine, we're glad to hear that you're enjoying the appliance. If you have any future queries, please feel free to call us on 1300 369 744. Regards, Bosch Home Australia.

Excellent warranty, service, and support

Like all of the Bosch products, this one came with superb service and warranty. This was the first "brand new" washing machine that I purchased and I feel as though I will be using this for a very long time. It has an excellent 15-minute wash feature that I use consistently.

Date PurchasedOct 2016
Hi Jake N, Thanks for your review. We appreciate the positive feedback about your Bosch WAE22466AU Washing Machine. Thank you for sharing your experience for other customers regarding the quick 15-minute cycle. If you have any future queries, please feel free to call us on 1300 369 744. Regards, Bosch Home Australia.

The cycle is too long

I find the normal washing cycle is way too long. Most of the time we use the 15 minutes function and just customise the rinsing time.

I find the ending singing tone annoying, it is unusually long, just so future buyers know. I also had an issue the first time using it where I put too little clothes in it and it didnt end up draining properly.

Date PurchasedOct 2017
Hi V W, Thanks for your review. We appreciate the feedback about your Bosch WAE22466AU Washing Machine. You can find the program duration times on page 8 of your user manual to assist you with selecting a shorter program. Also, the end signal can be turned down or switched off if you would like. The steps to follow are on page 5 of your user manual. If you have any future queries or need a copy of your user manual, please feel free to call us on 1300 369 744. Regards, Bosch Home Australia.

Simple and Reliable

Very easy to understand and has a lot of features which I actually haven't used but the variety is good. Quite loud but I think most are. Clothes are washed well. I would say my favourite feature is the short descriptions of what material you are washing, it's simple and clear.

Date PurchasedJun 2013
Hi Jackie, Thanks for your review. We appreciate the positive feedback about your Bosch WAE22466AU Washing Machine, we're glad to hear that you're enjoying the appliance. If you have any future queries, please feel free to call us on 1300 369 744. Regards, Bosch Home Australia

Reliable and efficient

Replaced my Simpson with this machine.
Great warranty.
Easy to use.
Excellent water and energy rating. Heats its own water so no hot water connection required.
Mixed cycle takes 54 minutes and my washing comes out spotless. Cotton and linen takes 1.5 hrs but the extra time brings linen out crisp and perfect everytime.
Machine is quiet and unobtrusive.
Nice big bowl takes huge load.
Very happy with this front loader . Use it daily. No issues at all with this machine.

Date PurchasedJul 2017
Hi NikkyS, Thanks for your review. We really appreciate the positive feedback about your Bosch WAE22466AU Washing Machine, we're glad to hear that you're enjoying the appliance. If you have any future queries, please feel free to call us on 1300 369 744. Regards, Bosch Home Australia.

perfect machine

i like the 15minute option if you're in a hurry. washes clothes well. smart looking. bosch always make a good product. this one will last probably a solid ten years, (just like my last one). it has a lot of settings, but i always use the 50 minute mixed load option.

Date PurchasedJan 2017
Hi BEN, Thanks for your review. We really appreciate the positive feedback about your Bosch WAE22466AU Washing Machine, we're glad to hear that you're enjoying the appliance. If you have any future queries, please feel free to call us on 1300 369 744. Regards, Bosch Home Australia.

Brought it for the brand name!

The quick wash is what you want if needed but prefer the normal wash so it doesn't thrash your clothes . A bit on the noisey side when on spin cycle but just close the laundry door .The good thing was the price because brought it on a sale , bargain .

Date PurchasedAug 2017
Hi what a scam, Thanks for your review. We appreciate the positive feedback about your Bosch WAE22466AU Washing Machine, we're glad to hear that you're enjoying the appliance. If you have any future queries, please feel free to call us on 1300 369 744. Regards, Bosch Home Australia.

Perfect front loader, very reliable

We have always used front loader washing machines in our lives, coming from Germany they are the product of choice over there. There is nothing good or bad I can say...it just does the job effectively. It has more washing programs that we need, most of the time we select the 50min quick wash program. We only use laundry liquid and fabric softener, and not even a brand name, and it does the job perfectly. Spinning makes the clothes and linen 70% dry already. We are happy.

Date PurchasedMar 2015
Hi GoAhead MakeMyDay, Thanks for your review. We really appreciate the positive feedback about your Bosch WAE22466AU Washing Machine, we're glad to hear that you're enjoying the appliance. If you have any future queries, please feel free to call us on 1300 369 744. Regards, Bosch Home Australia.

Good overall, but does have some issues.

Bought this washing machine in September 2016.

It seems to be a good job as what it is designed to do - making the clothing clean. However, I find there are some issues with this model. It gets out of balance easily and does not spin properly - have to restart the load quite often if it is a large load or has some large items. The water does not drain completely from the rubber fittings and I have to wipe those to avoid mould growth. Lastly, when the load is done, this machine just beeps, and beeps, and beeps, and beeps which is highly annoying - one beep would have been enough.

Due to these issues, while it is an OK machine, I would not buy it again..

Date PurchasedSep 2016

Best and fastest washer I have ever had

Pros:
- plenty of quick wash options (from 15 to 60 minutes), enough for most washing needs we have!
- clothes are clean and fresh, there's no excessive wear from washing
- good handling of delicate clothes
- very quiet
- solid build

We've been using it for 8 months now, not a single issue with it. Best choice we have ever made!

Date PurchasedDec 2016
Hi Eugene, Thanks for your review. We appreciate the positive feedback about your Bosch WAE22466AU Washing Machine, we're glad to hear that you're enjoying the appliance. If you have any future queries, please feel free to call us on 1300 369 744. Regards, Bosch Home Australia.

Bosch Washing Machine WAE22466AU/96 FD No 9605

I lodged a complaint regarding the excessive noise produced by the washing machine with Bosch on 15th of April. A service personnel was sent and since I wasn't available I requested a friend to give access to the unit to the service person to repair the machine. The service personnel recommended that the drum requires changing and he came back again another day to replace the drum. Once the drum was replaced the personnel left without checking for any cycle completion. That evening I tried washing clothes and I found out that the noise was still there and the washing cycle which was 32 mins in delicate option now took 2.5 hours. The person who tried repairing the machine for just a small noise problem created a big problem with the machine. Now we are not able to get hold of Bosch service team. They stopped responding to us after their last mail DATED JUNE 20TH 2018 stating that their technical team is working on investigating the issue created by their technical team. The warranty is expiring on 3rd of the Sept and we have lost hope that Bosch will try to replace the machine. I have never experienced such awful service from any provider in Australia. I thought consumers are protected with these kinds of genuine issues. This is frustrating and a harassing experience with Bosch and their service team. I really advice that do not buy Bosch Products as you can't expect a professional service. You might think Bosch is a reputed brand like how we believed but it might have been a reputed company way way back but not anymore. Just got an email on 27th July asking for the proof of purchase to replace the machine. Which was provided now just waiting for them to replace the machine.

Date PurchasedSep 2016

Bosch WAE22466AU

What can I say? You can go out and buy a second hand washer. You can go to the shops and buy a relatively unknown brand name. Or you can go buy a bosch. For the price I paid this washing machine is the best. The wash is great every time, there are many settings. Not once has the colour bled. It's energy saving and the best, reliable wash I have ever had.

Date PurchasedJan 2016
Hi Bobbie, Thanks for your review. We appreciate the positive feedback about your Bosch WAE22466AU Washing Machine, we're glad to hear that you're enjoying the appliance. If you have any future queries, please feel free to call us on 1300 369 744. Regards, Bosch Home Australia.

Heavy duty.

Heavy duty washing machine, I'm using it for the last two years and it's still as new!!! I use it 3- 4 times a week and it works perfectly, never mixes colours or makes errors like other washing machines and it has plenty of programs to choose from to make the perfect wash.

Date PurchasedJul 2015
Hi Ameera, Thanks for your review. We appreciate the positive feedback about your Bosch WAE22466AU Washing Machine, we're glad to hear that you're enjoying the appliance. If you have any future queries, please feel free to call us on 1300 369 744. Regards, Bosch Home Australia.