MPN: SMU46GS01A

• Internal Layout

wayne1
wayne1Perth, WA

Disappointed

We recently bought this dishwasher and have been extremely disappointed. We bought a basic Bosch dishwasher 13 years ago and were extremely happy with it's performance, so decided to buy this later version higher spec unit. This dishwasher does not clean the dishes as well as the old one did. Also doesn't dry as well, even though we have been using the 'extra dry' function. Also the baskets are not designed as practical as the old model.

Purchased in October 2020 at Appliances Online for $850.00.

boush
boush

bosch dishwasher

Purchased in January 2020 at Harvey Norman for $950.00.

Jim
JimSydney Surrounds, NSW

Bosch Dishwasher Series 4 built-under dishwasher 60 cm Stainless steel SMU46GS01A/12

I bought and received this dishwasher 1 week ago to replace a wonderful 20 year old Simpson unit that had come to the end of its life, I have since sent 3 complaints to Bosch regarding the misleading and incorrect documentation (see attached) , also deficient items that have been provided with the delivery, no reply to date ( 1 week after ) . It appears that installation of this unit requires items not provided with the consignement and some items supplied are not relevant to this model.

Built-in Dishwashers

Find out how Bosch Serie 4 SMU46GS01A compares to other Built-in Dishwashers

Michael
MichaelSydney, NSW

No problems, seems reliable

Have had for less than a year, but so far so good. I particularly like the Bosch styling.

Sometimes it's a bit hard to know what stage of the wash cycle it is up to, maybe a bigger screen model solves this? I also prefer switches and dials to buttons, but personal preference I suppose!

Purchased at Appliances Online for $1,034.00.

See all Bosch Serie 4 Built-in Dishwashers reviews

Joe
Joeasked
Serie 4 SMU46GS01A

Had dishwasher installed yesterday and can’t change the setting so will only wash on the eco setting. How can I fix this?

Fred C
Fred C

I think I only use the one setting only as instructions are not very useful. Could try youtube or I called Bosch directly they showed me just how to use the one setting.

Hi Joe,
We'd like to help, if you contact us on 1300 369 744. Be sure to provide your model number & we’ll investigate for you. Regards, Bosch Home Australia.

PGLFOOasked
Serie 4 SMU46GS01A

Hi, I bought a SMU46GS01A and according to the manual it can be connected to a hot water pipe. However when I tried to go to the settings to change settings, I encountered some difficulties. The instructions doesn't work. Any help will be appreciated. Thank you. Pam

Jen B
Jen B

My understanding is that this model can only be connected to the cold water inlet

Thank you Jen. Much appreciated. Pam

See all Bosch Serie 4 Built-in Dishwashers questions

Get an answer from our members and Bosch Home Appliances representatives

Compare all 5 Bosch Serie 4 Built-in Dishwashers
CategoryBuilt-in Dishwashers
Price (RRP) $1,199.00
FeaturesChild Lock, Cutlery Rack, Eco Mode/Wash, Foldable Racks, Half-Load Option, Height-Adjustable Upper Rack, Self Cleaning and Time Remaining Display
Number of Place Settings 14