5Bosch Serie 4 WTH8300AU

3.7
3.3

Oli B.8 posts

Fantastic product

Took a little bit of te to work out the programs..However very happy with this dryer..
Very energy efficient...reasonably quiet and alerts you when it's done..
Glad we bought it.This is our first dryer purchase and will stick with this type of a dryer. Show reply
Happy customer
Happy customer2 posts

Outstanding Bosch clothes pump dryer Series 4

I have had vent dryers for 30 years and usually happy with them. After everything I read about pump dryers I was worried that they would leave our clothes damp.
This Bosch dryer Series 4, WTH8300AU is awesome, tip is read the instructions choose your auto programme and then select the drying level you want. Dryer level 3 is perfect for 100% dry. It is the drying level that makes the complete difference. After a recently indifferent experience with Miele appliances we have gone back to Bosch and will be staying with Bosch. Show details ·  1
Jac Gan
Jac GanDarling Downs, QLD8 posts

Best Decision Ever

After using various brands of vented dryers for many years, I decided to try my first heat pump dryer. My choice this time was to go with a Bosch (to match my newly purchased washing machine). It has a 7 star energy efficient rating. 7 stars - can you believe it ?
This dryer has a number of programs to choose from, which caters specifically for whatever it is you are drying. I'm also impressed with how quietly it operates. I opted to vent the water straight to the laundry sink, rather than to the collection tray, because I know I am going to forget to empty that tray.
I am extremely happy with my purchase so far. With the quality attached to Bosch's appliances, I have no doubt I will enjoy using my dryer well into the future. Show details
Annoyed
AnnoyedGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC11 posts

I wouldn’t buy ever again

This is such a horrid machine and an experience to match!

This dryer always leaves clothes wet, the machine will never run a full program more often than not it will start on only for one minute then stop. It makes me want to pull my hair out in frustration. It’s just lucky I’ve got an old one in shed.

It doesn’t matter I do or how I clean the machine it just doesn’t do its job. Mine is brand new and came out of the box like it. I rang Bosch when first got it asking for advice on what I was doing wrong. It’s not me it’s the machine, after some research I see it’s a very common issue.

This is has put me of Bosch products and do I recommend-NO! Show details

D Tenney

I purchased the Bosch Series 4 last year but hardly use it as I prefer to line dry. When we first bought it the auto programs didn't dry my clothes so I just used the 'Timed Program Warm 30' in the rare case I used it. However with all this rain in Sydney, I have had to use it every day. Am wondering for this model how o increase the timed program from the standard 30 minutes to say 1 to 1.5 hours? There is only a dial and 4 buttons - Drying level, Finished In, Easy Iron and Start/Pause.

The 'Finished In' button appears to just delay the start of the 30 minute cycle. If I press it, it shows 1 hour but the drying only starts 30 minutes later. I have also tried to press the 'Finished In' button after I start the cycle and it doesn't let me do anything. Is there any way to increase the time of the 30 minute timed program? If not, it's very frustrating as the auto programs don't dry the clothes and it's very inefficient if I have to keep restarting it every 30 minutes. Thanks for any guidance.

CategoryHeat Pump Clothes Dryers
Price (RRP) $1,399
Capacity8 kg
Energy Rating7 star(s)
Energy Consumption159 kWh per year
FeaturesAuto-Sensing, Child-Safety Lock, Delicates Setting, Lint Filter, Reverse Tumbling and Stackable
Door Hinge Right