Produces spotless dishes
Easy to use
Fits plenty of dishes
Simple to clean
- Serie 6 SMU66MS02A
This dishwasher is easy to use and cleans well. We scrape the food off items before putting them in but don't need to rinse or scrub them. We follow the maintenance instructions of cleaning the dishwasher and filter regularly, and we haven't had any issues with clogging. Also, it's a very quiet dishwasher, and we can barely tell when it's running.
The cultery drawer at the top saved a fair bit of space at the bottom for larger items, but it also sometimes gets in the way of tall items in the middle rack. This can be worked around by adjusting ...the height of the middle rack, though. The main problems with this dishwasher are metal items come out with rust spots on them, and several items come out a bit wet and need to be dried by hand. Good dishwasher overall!
Purchased at Appliances Online for $1,289.00.
- Serie 6 SMU66JS01A
Dishes are super clean, ultra quiet but layout needs improvements
Have owned this machine for just under a week, this brand and model wasn't my first choice as I was replacing a 15 year old Asko that eventually died right before Xmas and I was going to replace it with another Asko but you have to order Asko products in and I didn't fancy going through Christmas without a dishwasher, so I though I would go with a German made Bosch Dishwasher, It is so quiet you don't know it's running, the dishes come out spotless and completely dry, and super easy to use, my only gripe with this dishwasher is it’s layout, the...upper rack isn't all that great for stacking cups and glasses as they overhang the shelves, the back of the bottom rack the prongs are to close together to allow proper washing if you use each slot, so you can only use every second row and the depth of the rack (front to back) doesn't allow you to put a dinner plates in the back row while putting a slide plate in the front row as they overlap. Also wasn't impressed with residual water left inside the dishwasher from manufacture. The Layout of the the Asko dishwashers is much easier to stack. As Bosch proof reads and moderates reviews before they are published on their website, I though this review site would be give a more accurate picture of their products.
Purchased in December 2020 at Harvey Norman for $1,150.00.
Wish it was better, but it's good afterall
I found very disappointing that this expensive integrated dishwasher from Bosch, a very renowned company, has no option for a pre-wash cycle or a rinse cycle only, for when you want to take the edge off some stinky plates in a nearly empty machine. The half cycle doesn't halves the time and won't halve water and energy consumption either I believe.
The shortest cycle this dishwasher has its 29 minutes at 45°
This cycle becomes 44 minutes if you don't want to use rinse aid or if your rinse aid tank is empty.
So, the way this works is: if your re...
Purchased in December 2019.
Find out how Bosch Serie 6 Built-in Dishwashers compares to other Built-in Dishwashers
Know better, choose better.
Bosch has to be one of my fav dish washers. Very quiet and cleans the dishes perfectly. Lots of features depends on how fast and how deep clean you want to set it. 3 levels with lots of space for all the dishes and cutleries
Purchased in July 2018 at The Good Guys for $1,200.00.
Bosch has now fixed my problem with the dishwasher so am I now a happy customer. Thank you Bosch! Machine now performs perfectly. I will now purchase a Bosch washing machine!
Purchased in May 2018 at Appliances Online for $1,299.00.
- Serie 6 SPU68M05AU
Great Dishwasher - Tiny Size
We had a very small space in our kitchen and this was the best slimline dishwasher we found in terms of value for money. I didn’t like the cutlery drawer at first but now think it leaves cutlery much cleaner and creates more space. It’s very silent and does a great job cleaning dishes that are really dirty! Let’s hope the performance continues over time!
Purchased in January 2019 at The Good Guys for $1,024.00.
- Serie 6 SMV66MX01A
Quiet and effective
We renovated our kitchen and replaced all appliances with BOSCH. This is my first integrated dishwasher, it looks great being hidden away and was easy to adjust to having the controls on the top/panel. This is a very quiet dishwasher compared to my last (Westinghouse) and we have had no issues with it cleaning effectively.
- Serie 6 SPU68M05AU
A perfect slimline dishwasher
We had a very small space to work with, so when we found this dishwasher we were delighted that it fit.
We were surprised by how many dishes it could fit for such a small machine. It's ideal for two people.
The machine does a great job and is much quieter than expected, too.
We really like the feature of being able to set it to go off on a timer.
We bought ours from Powerland.com.au. The price was great and the delivery was super-fast.
Questions & Answers
Is it possible to have the time remaining display when the machine is running, and not just when the door is open?
Annoying to have to open the door and interrupt the wash cycle to see when it’s going to finish.
This model doesn’t have TimeLight, only that red dot to show it’s on...
Ring them if important
I am very happy with the dishwasher except that it did not come with a kickplate. The item was a display unit at David Jones, and I thought it was complete. Is this something I need to purchase separately?
Looking at SMU66MS02A and SMP66MX01A.
Although Bosch Spec Sheets state both have same Wash Programs and Options some supplier websites state SMP66MX01A has a Rinse Mode which the other doesn't. Is that correct?
Also, is either or both delivered with a Kick Panel? And if so what is height of the standard Kick Panel?
Hi David. I’m not to sure about the cycles on the dishwashers as neither of these are the one I own.
I know that they come with the kick panel when they are built in which both these units are.
The unit washes and dries amazingly but their rack system could do with tweaking as far as cup rack levels are to narrow
And unless you have really flat plates you can only use every second plate space on the lower rack at the back. Hasn’t really been that much of an issue for us,
Bosch Home Appliances
Hi David B,
Thanks for your question.
Grey in colour
Net weight 40.375
Drying progress indicator is - Time remaining indicator front, water inlet,
Program duration - 90-160
Black in colour
Net weight 40.875
Drying progress indicator is - end of program audible, infolight red, time remaining indicator, internal, water inlet
Program duration - 105-175
You can refer to our product compare on our website-
If you need any more help, feel free to contact us on 1300 369 744.
Regards, Bosch Home Australia
Get an answer from our members and Bosch Home Appliances representatives
- The Bosch Serie 6 Built-in Dishwashers can hold from 14-15 place settings, making them great for doing large loads.
- Fear not for curious little fingers: all dishwashers in the series have a child lock, giving you peace of mind when your kids are running around.
- The ability to choose an eco mode helps you save the planet and save on your power and water bills.
- These dishwashers feature a cutlery rack, allowing for easy sorting and more thorough cleaning of your utensils.
- With a 5 star water rating and a 4 star energy rating, the efficiency of these dishwashers make them a super power-saver.
- A foldable rack and height adjustable rack lets you load your dishes your way - you won’t need to give in to washing your larger pots in the sink.
- If you’re worried about noise, fear not - these machines are some of the quietest on the market. The Serie 6 dishwashers are all 44 decibels, with a noise level comparable to bird calls.
- Most of the dishwashers in this series have a self-cleaning filter, saving you time and hassle unclogging nasties from your machine.
- The Bosch Serie 6 SMP66Mx03A has an internal light, giving you a clear overview of what you’ve loaded.
- Dishwashers in this series range from $1199 to $1799.
What reviewers loved about it:
- Many reviewers loved how quiet dishwashers in the Bosch Serie 6 Built-in range were - some said there were times they didn’t even know it was running.
- Most reviewers said that their dishes came out spotless and completely dry.
- Thanks to foldable racks and a cutlery tray, reviewers said these dishwashers were easy to use and pack.
- The loading capacity was also applauded, with reviewers saying that it fit plenty of dishes and cookware inside of it.
- They also said that the dishwashers were easy to clean, partly thanks to the easily accessible filter.
Something to consider:
- Installation will take a long time if you’re doing it yourself rather than getting a professional to do it
|Category||Built-in Dishwashers||Built-in Dishwashers||Built-in Dishwashers||Built-in Dishwashers|
|Features||Child Lock, Cutlery Rack, Eco Mode/Wash, Foldable Racks, Half-Load Option, Height-Adjustable Upper Rack, Self Cleaning and Time Remaining Display||Child Lock, Cutlery Rack, Eco Mode/Wash, Foldable Racks, Half-Load Option, Height-Adjustable Upper Rack, Self Cleaning and Time Remaining Display||Child Lock, Cutlery Rack, Eco Mode/Wash, Foldable Racks, Half-Load Option, Height-Adjustable Upper Rack, Self Cleaning and Time Remaining Display|
|Number of Place Settings||15||15||15||15|
|Water Rating||5 star(s)||5 star(s)||5 star(s)||5 star(s)|
|Water Consumption||12 L/wash||12 L/wash||12 L/wash||12 L/wash|
|Energy Rating||4 star(s)||4 star(s)||4 star(s)||4 star(s)|
|Energy Consumption||235 kWh per year||235 kWh per year||235 kWh per year||235 kWh per year|
|Control Panel Position||Front||Top||Front||Top|
|Maximum Noise Level||44 db||44 db||44 db|
|Number of Programs||6||6||6||6|
|Dimensions||875 x 598 x 573 mm||815 x 598 x 550 mm||815 x 598 x 573 mm||815-875 x 598 x 573 mm|
|Height Adjustment||60 mm||60 mm||60 mm|
|Manufacturer Warranty||2 year(s)||2 year(s)||2 year(s)||2 year(s)|
|Colour / Finish||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||White|
|Manual||Download manual||Download manual||Download manual||Download manual||Download manual|
- MPN: VBC578FS0
- Bosch - Serie | 6 SMU66MS02A - 60cm Built-under Dishwasher
- Bosch - Serie | 6 SPU68M05AU - 45cm Built-under Dishwasher- Stainless steel
- Bosch - Serie 6 | SMV66MX01A - 60cm Fully Integrated Dishwasher
- Semi Integrated Dishwasher
- 60cm Stainless Steel Dishwasher
- Bosch - SERIE | 6 SMP66MX03A - 60cm Underbench Dishwasher - Black
- Bosch - Serie | 6 - SMP66MX01A - 60cm Built-under Dishwasher
- Stainless Steel Under Bench Dishwasher
- Bosch - VBC578FS0 - Series 6 90 cm Built-In Oven
Other Built-in Dishwashers
ProductReview.com.au has affiliate partnerships. These do not influence our content moderation policies in any way, though ProductReview.com.au may earn commissions for products/services purchased via affiliate links.