Bosch Serie 6 SMU66JS01A

5.0 from 1 review · View Statistics

2 questions from our users

Mark M.asked

Serie 6 SMU66JS01A

how come this dishwasher doesn't come with the top and side panels when it's installed under the bench?? the images imply it has all panels on the website and there is nothing that indicates it won't come with those panels if it's purchased for under the bench installation.!!! fighting with harvey norman at the moment re this discrepancy that we were NOT advised about!

Cheryl
Cheryl

Not sure. Contact Bosch or right a review and they will ring you.

MarkMelbourne
MarkMelbourne

Built in dishwashers don't come with side panels. The one's that do are called free standing. Neither HN or Bosch websites show this model with side panels ... as they don't exist. I don't think you can blame anyone else for your personal misunderstanding here.

Mark M.

FYI, ‘free-standing’, ‘underbench’, ‘integrated’, etc, I know, however Bosch website & Harvey Norman do not state specifically that under bench dishwashers don’t have side panels (which I should’ve been somehow aware of?!?). Harvey Norman display model does which was confirmed with Bosch!!! Thank you Cheryl for your supportive advice. Perhaps MarkMelbourne should invest in developing resistance to arrogantly trying to ‘blame’ someone and focus more on resolution due to inaccurate and ambiguous detail that is being displayed on websites that misleads consumers.

Thank you for your input MarkMelbourne...

Ngọc Hà L.

Ngọc Hà L.asked

Serie 6 SMU66JS01A

You - 9:13 AM
I bought a Bosch dishwasher series 6, can I remove the top cover because it is a little bit higher than my space?

Bosch Home Appliances
Bosch H.Bosch Home Appliances

Hi Ngoc,
Thanks for your question regarding the Bosch SMU66JS01A.
There is no top on this appliance to be removed. The minimum height this appliance can be is 815mm as per the installation manual. This is by lowering the feet of the appliance.
If you need any more help, feel free to contact us on 1300 369 744.
Regards,