Bosch Serie 8 Built-in Ovens

HBG672BS1A, HBG633BS1A, HBG6753S1A, etc...

Wall Ovens Buying Guide

Built-in ovens aren't just functional, they can deliver a seamless kitchen aesthetic, too. This buying guide will help you choose the right wall oven for your space.

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

3.0

• Product is used
  • Safety
  • Preheating Speed

Sassy CadzSouth East Queensland, QLD

Disappointing Oven from Bosch

Purchased in March 2018 at Domayne for $2,695.00.

Preheating Speed
Sassy Cadz

10/3/21 - email sent with my contact number as requested by you.

Kurian K.

Kurian K.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

The dial

The oven itself is pretty good but I am sure that dial isnt meant to be that hard to rotate. We bought our house 3 yrs ago and have always had trouble rotating the dial

Safety
Aly_S

Aly_SSydney

Love love love - easy to use, quick to heat, perfect temperature control and easy to clean

Purchased in May 2019 at Appliances Online.

Safety
Preheating Speed
Wall Ovens

Find out how Bosch Serie 8 Built-in Ovens compares to other Wall Ovens

See all Bosch Serie 8 Built-in Ovens reviews

Melissa Coleman

Melissa Colemanasked

Serie 8 HBG6753S1A

hello our bosh HBG6753S1A is not very old and we are having real problems moving the control dial around. It seems to be very sticky. In fact, most often I need to use a non slip plastic drawer liner to move the control dial around. It certainly wasn't like this when first purchased, and as both of my children have left home and it has only been my husband and I here since it was installed, it doesn't get an awful amount of use. is this normal for the dial to get sticky and difficult to move around? Is there anything I can try to fix this please?

Suzanne M

Suzanne Masked

Bosch Serie 8

We have a new Bosch oven. I want to clean it and really don’t want to use the self clean option in a wall oven. Can I use Easy Off like I always used for our previous oven?

Maxasked

Serie 8 HRG6767S2A

Hi. ! My touch panel is not working correctly. I want to access "Basic Settings" menu button. It will not respond when you touch the sensor button. I have tried touching the "Basic Settings" button using a number of different pressure and length of time. I have also now found that the "Clean button" is also is not responding. Using other menu options I have found these 2 buttons either do not work or take sometime to respond. I did have a service person come out some 8 months ago with a similar problem I was having with the Oven. I was advised by a Bosch technician that keeping the surface clean and dry helps, plus the way that you touch the sensor button may effect the buttons response. Things seemed to work for a little while. Now the problems have returned, only worse. The oven is now only 30 months old ! Have turned it off at the house fuse box a number of times but no change.
I would be interested in any thoughts before I put in another "Service request" Which obviously will cost me. Any ideas ?

BSH Home AppliancesBosch Home Appliances

Hi Max, Thank you for your question. Unfortunately we have asked out technical team and based on the information provided, they have suggested a technician come out to inspect the appliance.
Being the appliance is only 2.5 years old, we would be happy to assist with arranging this for you. If you could kindly email our team at socialmedia.au@bshg.com, quoting BSH12694 in the subject line with your contact number, and invoice for the appliance. Kind regards Bosch Home Australia.

Max

No further action required. Technician fixed the problem. Very happy with Bosch service

Hi Max,
Thanks for sharing your review.
We really appreciate the positive feedback about your Bosch Oven, we're glad to hear that we have resolved the issue for you. If you have any questions feel free to call us on 1300 369 744.
Regards, Bosch Home Australia.

See all Bosch Serie 8 Built-in Ovens questions

Get an answer from our members and Bosch Home Appliances representatives

Compare all 11 Bosch Serie 8 Built-in Ovens
CategoryWall OvensWall OvensWall OvensWall Ovens
Price (RRP) $1,779.00$3,399.00$2,199.00$2,349.00
Oven FuelElectricityElectricityElectricityElectricity
Type Conventional (Conduction)Conventional (Conduction)Conventional (Conduction)Conventional (Conduction)
SizeSingleSingleSingleSingle
Capacity71L71L71L71L
FeaturesChild Safety Lock and Cooling FanChild Safety Lock and Cooling FanChild Safety Lock, Cooling Fan and Pyrolytic (Self-Cleaning)Child Safety Lock, Cooling Fan and Pyrolytic (Self-Cleaning)
Colour / FinishStainless SteelStainless Steel
Dimensions 595 x 594 x 548 mm595 x 594 x 548 mm595 x 594 x 548 mm595 x 594 x 548 mm
Max Temperature300 °C300 °C300 °C300 °C
Manufacturer Warranty2 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)
ManualDownload manual