Bosch Serie 8 Built-in Ovens

HBG672BS1A, HBG633BS1A, HBG6753S1A, etc...

Wall Ovens Buying Guide

Built-in ovens aren't just functional, they can deliver a seamless kitchen aesthetic, too. This buying guide will help you choose the right wall oven for your space.

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

3.0

• Product is used
  • Safety
  • Preheating Speed

Fanstaic

This oven was our first Bosch oven and we have never used a digital oven before so we were bit nervous about learning something new
Reading some other reviews on this oven I might have been worried about using this oven
We didn't need to be nervous the oven is easy to use the single dial is a great idea and works well and once we set up the oven it hasn't missed a beat
The instruction book is easy to follow and the functions are all logical
We were cooking with in minutes the oven has so many great features and we love the self cleaning absolutely recommend this oven

Purchased in April 2021.

BSH Home AppliancesBosch Home Appliances

Rotary Selector on oven very uncomfortable

I find the the rotary Selector on the oven to be uncomfortable mostly because its hard to turn it. You would expect it to be much better on a top of the line model.
When turning it you must push hard to make it turn. The grip is non existent and the friction is such that it makes the ring feel kind of cheap. It's a shame you would expect Bosch to come up with something that is much more user friendly and comfortable.

Purchased in March 2021 for $1,100.00.

Cheryl CNewcastle

Giant scam. This oven is advertised as "even cooking" but it doesn't. Bosch is now telling me they don't care.

Purchased in September 2020 at Bing Lee Physical store for $1,359.00.

Hi Cheryl,
We'd like to help, if you email us at socialmedia.au@bshg.com, quoting BSH11575 in the subject line with your contact number. We’ll investigate for you.
Regards, Bosch Home Australia.

Cheryl C

we already have and received no communication from you at all. great service NOT

Hi Cheryl C,
We are very sorry, unfortunately we have not received an email in our inbox. Could you please email socialmedia.au@bshg.com. in the subject line please put BSH11575 CHERYL C.

Kind Regards Bosch Home Australia

Wall Ovens

Find out how Bosch Serie 8 Built-in Ovens compares to other Wall Ovens

AriSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Terrible customer service, avoid these people

We have 2 bosh ovens. After a self clean cycle oven glass cracked. It was hell trying to speak with them. They replied to an email months later saying they tried to contact.they didn't.
Avoid these people
Now they say its out of warantee sorry

Purchased in January 2017 for $1,200.00.

Ari

Yea just like you said you contacted me.. I won't be holding my breath

Rotary selector

A great oven. Cooks well. Sliding shelves work really well.
The one really difficult and annoying part of the whole oven is the rotary selector. It is really hard to turn and I have arthritis in my hands, which makes it nearly impossible. I really need Bosch to invent a better system that can be installed in all the older models to replace their rotary selectors. Please let us know when you've done this and I'll be the first to trial it.

Purchased in July 2019 at Heathcotes.

Very Disappointing for Top Dollar brand

Purchased in March 2018.

Karren H.Perth, WA

Cleaning Querie

I have had this oven for two months and am still getting used to it after having gas for 20 years but enjoying the learning. I was told when purchasing that the racks could be left in this model while cleaning so paid extra for this particular model for that reason. However I thought I would check user manual and cannot find anything to confirm this. Can someone confirm for me?

Purchased in November 2019 at RetraVision for $1,715.00.

Karren H.

Thank you. Does this include side bars/rails and runners?

DONT BUY A BOSCH oven in WA

Dont buy a Bosch oven in Western Australia.. if it has a problem like the $2000 one I just brought at Good Guys there is basically no avenue for your warranty to be honoured..
Wish I had of brought the Electrolux one instead..I have hit an absolute dead end with Bosch customer service.. no one will come out to look at it or return a call .

Purchased in October 2019 at The Good Guys for $2,000.00.

Bec

BecSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love it!

The self-cleaning option actually cleans. The dough proving option has been fantastic. The built-in meat thermometer is amazing, some of the best roasts we have had in years! There are so many options you really can't make a mistake and when it thinks your food is ready it just stops!

Purchased in June 2019 at Harvey Norman.

Wall Ovens

Find out how Bosch Serie 8 Built-in Ovens compares to other Wall Ovens

sooz

soozPerth, WA

Love this oven

Easy to use; quick heating; plenty of preset options and easy to set custom settings; even baking at all oven levels using fan bake. Absolutely no complaints and would recommend as a non expensive all rounder without the bells and whistles of steam cooking etc.

Purchased in March 2018 at Winning Appliances for $1,800.00.

See all Bosch Serie 8 Built-in Ovens reviews

Melissa Coleman

Melissa Colemanasked

Serie 8 HBG6753S1A

hello our bosh HBG6753S1A is not very old and we are having real problems moving the control dial around. It seems to be very sticky. In fact, most often I need to use a non slip plastic drawer liner to move the control dial around. It certainly wasn't like this when first purchased, and as both of my children have left home and it has only been my husband and I here since it was installed, it doesn't get an awful amount of use. is this normal for the dial to get sticky and difficult to move around? Is there anything I can try to fix this please?

Suzanne M

Suzanne Masked

Bosch Serie 8

We have a new Bosch oven. I want to clean it and really don’t want to use the self clean option in a wall oven. Can I use Easy Off like I always used for our previous oven?

Maxasked

Serie 8 HRG6767S2A

Hi. ! My touch panel is not working correctly. I want to access "Basic Settings" menu button. It will not respond when you touch the sensor button. I have tried touching the "Basic Settings" button using a number of different pressure and length of time. I have also now found that the "Clean button" is also is not responding. Using other menu options I have found these 2 buttons either do not work or take sometime to respond. I did have a service person come out some 8 months ago with a similar problem I was having with the Oven. I was advised by a Bosch technician that keeping the surface clean and dry helps, plus the way that you touch the sensor button may effect the buttons response. Things seemed to work for a little while. Now the problems have returned, only worse. The oven is now only 30 months old ! Have turned it off at the house fuse box a number of times but no change.
I would be interested in any thoughts before I put in another "Service request" Which obviously will cost me. Any ideas ?

BSH Home AppliancesBosch Home Appliances

Hi Max, Thank you for your question. Unfortunately we have asked out technical team and based on the information provided, they have suggested a technician come out to inspect the appliance.
Being the appliance is only 2.5 years old, we would be happy to assist with arranging this for you. If you could kindly email our team at socialmedia.au@bshg.com, quoting BSH12694 in the subject line with your contact number, and invoice for the appliance. Kind regards Bosch Home Australia.

Max

No further action required. Technician fixed the problem. Very happy with Bosch service

Hi Max,
Thanks for sharing your review.
We really appreciate the positive feedback about your Bosch Oven, we're glad to hear that we have resolved the issue for you. If you have any questions feel free to call us on 1300 369 744.
Regards, Bosch Home Australia.

See all Bosch Serie 8 Built-in Ovens questions

Get an answer from our members and Bosch Home Appliances representatives

Compare all 11 Bosch Serie 8 Built-in Ovens
CategoryWall OvensWall OvensWall OvensWall Ovens
Price (RRP) $1,779.00$3,399.00$2,199.00$2,349.00
Oven FuelElectricityElectricityElectricityElectricity
Type Conventional (Conduction)Conventional (Conduction)Conventional (Conduction)Conventional (Conduction)
SizeSingleSingleSingleSingle
Capacity71L71L71L71L
FeaturesChild Safety Lock and Cooling FanChild Safety Lock and Cooling FanChild Safety Lock, Cooling Fan and Pyrolytic (Self-Cleaning)Child Safety Lock, Cooling Fan and Pyrolytic (Self-Cleaning)
Colour / FinishStainless SteelStainless Steel
Dimensions 595 x 594 x 548 mm595 x 594 x 548 mm595 x 594 x 548 mm595 x 594 x 548 mm
Max Temperature300 °C300 °C300 °C300 °C
Manufacturer Warranty2 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)
ManualDownload manual