Bosch Serie 8 Built-in Ovens

Bosch Serie 8 Built-in Ovens

HBG672BS1A, HBG633BS1A, HBG6753S1A, etc...

Wall Ovens Buying Guide

For many Australians, a wall oven is essential for home cooking. Built-in ovens aren't just functional, they can deliver a seamless kitchen aesthetic, too. Whether you’re choosing an oven for a new home, renovating your kitchen, or simply upgrading, this buying guide will help you choose the right wall oven for your space.

Read now

3.0

• Product is used
  • Safety
  • Preheating Speed

AriSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Terrible customer service, avoid these people

We have 2 bosh ovens. After a self clean cycle oven glass cracked. It was hell trying to speak with them. They replied to an email months later saying they tried to contact.they didn't.
Avoid these people
Now they say its out of warantee sorry

Purchased in January 2017 for A$1,200.00.

Ari

Yea just like you said you contacted me.. I won't be holding my breath

Rotary selector

A great oven. Cooks well. Sliding shelves work really well.
The one really difficult and annoying part of the whole oven is the rotary selector. It is really hard to turn and I have arthritis in my hands, which makes it nearly impossible. I really need Bosch to invent a better system that can be installed in all the older models to replace their rotary selectors. Please let us know when you've done this and I'll be the first to trial it.

Purchased in July 2019 at Heathcotes.

Very Disappointing for Top Dollar brand

Purchased in March 2018.

Wall Ovens

Find out how Bosch Serie 8 Built-in Ovens compares to other Wall Ovens

Karren H.Perth, WA

Cleaning Querie

I have had this oven for two months and am still getting used to it after having gas for 20 years but enjoying the learning. I was told when purchasing that the racks could be left in this model while cleaning so paid extra for this particular model for that reason. However I thought I would check user manual and cannot find anything to confirm this. Can someone confirm for me?

Purchased in November 2019 at RetraVision for A$1,715.00.

Karren H.

Thank you. Does this include side bars/rails and runners?

DONT BUY A BOSCH oven in WA

Dont buy a Bosch oven in Western Australia.. if it has a problem like the $2000 one I just brought at Good Guys there is basically no avenue for your warranty to be honoured..
Wish I had of brought the Electrolux one instead..I have hit an absolute dead end with Bosch customer service.. no one will come out to look at it or return a call .

Purchased in October 2019 at The Good Guys for A$2,000.00.

Bec

BecSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love it!

The self-cleaning option actually cleans. The dough proving option has been fantastic. The built-in meat thermometer is amazing, some of the best roasts we have had in years! There are so many options you really can't make a mistake and when it thinks your food is ready it just stops!

Purchased in June 2019 at Harvey Norman.

sooz

soozPerth, WA

Love this oven

Easy to use; quick heating; plenty of preset options and easy to set custom settings; even baking at all oven levels using fan bake. Absolutely no complaints and would recommend as a non expensive all rounder without the bells and whistles of steam cooking etc.

Purchased in March 2018 at Winning Appliances for A$1,800.00.

See all Bosch Serie 8 Built-in Ovens reviews

Christine W.

Christine W.asked

Bosch Serie 8

Good Morning
I need to purchase a new oven sooner than later. I have been looking at a Bosch series 4, Are the issues that everybody has with rotating the knob applicable to this oven we both have arthritis and concerned it will be to difficult to operate and as we are pensioner is this the best for value or oven for us. Regards Christine and Alan Wood

Phil

Philasked

Serie 8 HBG672BS1A

Can you change the language on a series 8 oven?

Sess

Sessasked

Bosch Serie 8

Hi I purchased a new HBG633B.1A oven approx 1 month ago.

For the past 2 days, since last using the oven, the fan has been running constantly & has not stopped. I am concerned there is a fault with the oven.

Would you kindly advise ASAP.

Many thanks.
Sarah.

Hi Sess,
Thanks for your review, we appreciate the feedback. We're sorry to hear that you're having issues with your Bosch Oven. We'd like to help, if you email us at socialmedia.au@bshg.com, quoting BSH11101 in the subject line with your contact number. We’ll investigate for you.
Regards, Bosch Home Australia.

Get an answer from our members and Bosch Home Appliances representatives