Bosch Serie 8 Built-in Ovens

Bosch Serie 8 Built-in Ovens (page 2 of 5)

HBG672BS1A, HBG633BS1A, HBG6753S1A, etc...

• Incentivised Review Yes (0%) · No (100%)
  • Product is used:
    • Several times a week (7)
    • Daily (3)
    • Weekly (1)
  • Safety
  • Preheating Speed

Good oven but

I am very satisfied with this oven but one problem which I wasn't told prior to purchase is that you cannot use any non stick pans or silicon baking papers in the oven. So I had to purchase all new cake pans etc.
Other than this so far I am very happy with cooking of oven.

Date PurchasedOct 2018

aquitania

aquitaniaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Nice oven

Very nice oven. Good size. It reaches temp quickly and maintains it well (ive used a thermometer to check).

The control dial is awful. It can take ages to set it depending on how fast it feels like moving. At other times its fast. My concern is that this may deteriorate over time. So, not sure whether thats normal or not, but I suspect its badly designed. I like the look of it but wish it worked better.

The meat probe works easily and well. Happy with that.

Havent had to clean it or use the Pyrolitic function as yet, but hope its straighforward.

Steam function is great. Although emptying water tank awkward due to the placement of the filler.

Hi Aquitania,
Thanks for your review. We appreciate the positive feedback about your Bosch HRG6767S2A Oven.
If you have any future queries, please feel free to call us on 1300 369 744.

Broken after 2 weeks

I did like how the oven performed after install, however after only 2 weeks it failed. An error was displayed E0532.
I have had to contact Bosch 3 times to arrange a technician, who was due today. After no one showed up and chasing the technician again,
I have now been told, parts are required which will take an additional 5 business days, once Bosch has approved the repair.
Come on Bosch, I expected better from you! Extremely disappointed!

Date PurchasedOct 2018
Col

ColLilli Pilli

FAULTY, UNSAFE OVEN! NOT HAPPY BOSCH!

Date PurchasedNov 2016

Stefan

StefanSydney, NSW

Great Oven

It is a great oven with stream added. Although the price tag is a bit of expensive, it is worth to have it in your kitchen. I highly recommend it! It is very easy to clean after using it. I was warned by shop assistant before I purchase the oven about the wheel control panel. However I found it is quite easy to use.

Date PurchasedJun 2018

Lynn

LynnSunbury

Good looking unit

Well I have only had this for 3 weeks as I moved into our new home and here was no dishwasher. Very clever unit. tells me when there are only 2 rinses left so add some more rinse aid. No buttons on the outside so kids cant play with the switches, very very quiet which is a plus, easy manual instructions, I pressed the wrong cycle and it was easy to change it over. didn't have to read the whole book. I love it

Date PurchasedSep 2018

Alex Bratanova

Alex BratanovaBrisbane

Great oven although a bit slow at top/bottom heating mode

Great product overall. Working well and nicely designed. The only thing which could have been better is the power at the top/bottom heating mode - it's way lower than one at 4D mode. So it takes longer to cook same meals. It also beeps a bit too loudly when finishes the program. Otherwise excellent oven.

Tess

Tess

Fabulous!

I love this oven! Easy to operate and great results. I didn't used to be a baker, but this oven is fabulous and have done a number of successful cakes. The pyrolytic cleaning function is great. I like this oven so much I moved it from my old place to my new one.

Date PurchasedApr 2016
Ben

BenMelbourne

Not as advertised. Doesn't have door lock feature!

Date PurchasedAug 2018
Mrssmithy

MrssmithyAdelaide

The oven that cooks for you

This was the best investment in our new kitchen. The settings do all the work for you, adjusting temp and cooking times depending on the food cooked. I also love that it also cleans itself. It not only gets to temp quickly, but is extremely accurate (within 1-3 degrees). I can't fault it!

Shari

ShariBrisbane

Looks good, works well, pyrolytic cleaning so so

Hi Shari,
Thanks for your review. We appreciate the feedback about your Bosch HBG672BS1A Oven.
If you have any future queries, please feel free to call us on 1300 369 744.

Jeff

JeffBridgeman Downs

A little complicated

We are quite happy with this oven but we quite often have difficulty with the finger touch control. Maybe our fingers are too dry but we always do get to where we want to go, so not a big problem. The settings make things easy to get the right programme for cooking the various meats or cakes etc to get them to turn out nicely. The Pyrolytic cleaning system is a really good benefit.

MecAut

MecAutMaribyrnong

Great Oven, easy to use and full of programs.

I recommend this oven. Very quiet, and my favorite feature is the quick heating, it heats so fast it's unreal.
The oven is quiet and well constructed. The soft close door is fantastic.
My unit came with the rotary dial full of gunk and dust, I could not rotate the dial I had to use a crazy pressure to rotate it, after calling Bosch they advised me to clean the dial.

Date PurchasedApr 2018

Liv

LivAdelaide

Efficient and sleek

This oven is great. It is simple to use (once you get the hang of it!) and intuitive. It seals well and doesn’t let hot air out once it is closed. There is a function where you can set what time it starts and when it finishes so you can set it and then leave the house and come back to a cooked meal! It seems to steam food more than crisp it up.

Date PurchasedApr 2018
Alex F

Alex F

Love this oven

This is a great oven – easy to use, super stylish and not ridiculously expensive. The dial interface is surprisingly easy to use, and the child lock is a great feature with three little kids in the house. Heats up really quick, and holds a constant temperature. Pre-programmed settings are handy too.

Date PurchasedOct 2017
Maree

MareeBrisbane

Great value & easy to use

Used my new oven this week - cooked beautifully, and the independent timer worked well too. At first glance, dials, etc. looked confusing, but if you're like me and not particularly interested in the many included cooking programs, and just want to use as a regular oven, it's not difficult to use at all. Just turn oven on, select fan-forced, dial your temperature, then press start. It doesn't come with a useful telescopic shelf, but I can order that separately (1 or 2 shelf) RRP from $149, which still makes the appliance good value.

Date PurchasedJun 2018

jakegerman

jakegermanGosford NSW 2250

Love this oven!

LOVE this oven! Looks exceptional in a new kitchen - so sleek. So many functions (though I use say I haven't used them all). Really like the fast heat up - it would be up to 200 degrees in a matter of minutes. Grill plus function for browning the top of dishes is a particular favourite. Also love the telescopic arms for the trays. 10/10!

Date PurchasedJul 2017

Megan

Megan

Second Bosch Oven I've owned

I purchased this oven simply because I had purchased another Bosch pyrolitic Oven 6 years ago which was left in our house when we sold. I loved it back then and I still love it now. Cooks evenly and is so easy to use. I haven't used all the functions yet as there are so many.

Kelly Fox

Kelly FoxFairlight

Nice looking but can be annoying.

Bought this oven because it looked great and I liked the idea of the dial and the pyro element. The pyro part is excellent, it cleans the oven really well.
The dial is fun, but a bit of a pain esp when trying to explain to older people how to use the oven. I would often think I'd turned the oven on and only realise later that I hadn't and it hadn't been warming up. Has a few aspects to it that are a bit frustrating! Also the screen kept going a bit funny at times & I had to switch it on and off to make it come right again.

Date PurchasedMay 2016

Hi Kelly Fox,
Thanks for your review. We appreciate the positive feedback about your Bosch HBG672BS1A Oven.
f you have any future queries, please feel free to call us on 1300 369 744.

andrew

andrewperth

Amazing oven

Very easy to use. The auto menu for cooking is amazing. Added stream function keeps everything perfectly succulent. Self cleaning function works great. Looks good in a modern kitchen. Really can't fault anything about it.

See all Bosch Serie 8 Built-in Ovens reviews