Bosch Serie 8 Built-in Ovens

Bosch Serie 8 Built-in Ovens (page 2 of 6)

HBG672BS1A, HBG633BS1A, HBG6753S1A, etc...
3.8 from 103 reviews · View Details

Wall Ovens Buying Guide

For many Australians, a wall oven is essential for home cooking. Built-in ovens aren't just functional, they can deliver a seamless kitchen aesthetic, too. Whether you’re choosing an oven for a new home, renovating your kitchen, or simply upgrading, this buying guide will help you choose the right wall oven for your space.

Read now

3.8

• Product is used
  • Safety
  • Preheating Speed

Adam123

Adam123Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great oven that cooks evenly

This oven has served us well, we like to bake lots of breads and pastries which requires the oven to heat and cook evenly. It has only ever not done that when we put it on the wrong shelf (shelf 2 is the best for baking).
The bakery proving feature is really handy and can speed up the making of a cake to a couple of hours.
Only issue I have with it is the touch screen sometimes not responding, it doesn't happen enough to really be a hassle though.

Purchased in October 2016.

Preheating Speed
Product is used Several times a week
Smartwoman

SmartwomanPerth, WA

Quiet, but worst designed oven, uneven cooking hard to clean.

Purchased in April 2017 for A$1,700.00.

AnandSydney

All product faults are installation faults

Purchased in September 2018 at Appliances Online for A$1,087.00.

Safety
Preheating Speed
Product is used Several times a week

Tony S

Tony SAU

Worst Controls on the planet

Hi Tony S,
Thanks for your review, we appreciate the feedback. We're sorry to hear that you're having issues with your Bosch Oven HBG672BS1A.
If you require further assistance please call us on 1300 369 744.
Regards, Bosch Home Australia

Sandy

SandySydney, NSW

Not the greatest oven, especially for the price.

This oven sounds great on paper but has really annoying little features that make me wish we looked elsewhere. You have to shut the door when grilling, making melting cheese on an omelet for example pretty hard, it turns off no matter what after your timer is finished, so you need to remember to re enter all the settings if it needs a bit more time. Our display screen broke and was covered with red lines until we reset the whole thing at the mains. For the amount paid, it’s annoying and not worth it.

Date PurchasedApr 2018
Tash

Tash

Would give it 0 if I could

Date PurchasedDec 2017
jbambury

jbambury

Love it !!

The oven we have is the HBG6753S1A Series 8 made in Germany oven. (No idea why the review header has the same model number as a Series 6 oven)

We have previously had a top of the range AEG pyrolytic oven back in the early days of pyrolytic ovens.

It cooks very evenly and the fast heat up function is brilliant. I have read reviews on this and other websites where people have commented that the rotary dial is hard to operate on Bosch ovens having this control system. My wife and I have not found this at all. The dial is very easy to operate and control and the oven is in fact simplicity itself to operate.

I can't recommend it highly enough. We really love this oven.

Date PurchasedNov 2018
Lotusbud

LotusbudSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great oven so far

The oven looks very good and cooks very evenly and certainly quicker than my old appliance although have only used a few times to date..Took a little time to master the controls correctly.Yet to use the pyrolylitic function. Cools down relatively quickly and can’t wait to try some cake making as I think it will do an excellent job.

SusieW

SusieWMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very Good So Far

Did recent kitchen renovation so farewelled 37 year old oven (still in good working order!)
However am enjoying fast heating of this new oven, though told not to expect same lifespan as old one. Would prefer 2 racks to be supplied rather than only one. Seems easy to clean, though access to top surface above griller would be impossible to do. Pity it wasn't hinged to drop down as some other brands do.

Date PurchasedMay 2018

Shell

ShellKialla

Brilliant oven!

Date PurchasedJul 2017
Kta

Kta

Good oven but

I am very satisfied with this oven but one problem which I wasn't told prior to purchase is that you cannot use any non stick pans or silicon baking papers in the oven. So I had to purchase all new cake pans etc.
Other than this so far I am very happy with cooking of oven.

Date PurchasedOct 2018
aquitania

aquitaniaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Nice oven

Very nice oven. Good size. It reaches temp quickly and maintains it well (ive used a thermometer to check).

The control dial is awful. It can take ages to set it depending on how fast it feels like moving. At other times its fast. My concern is that this may deteriorate over time. So, not sure whether thats normal or not, but I suspect its badly designed. I like the look of it but wish it worked better.

The meat probe works easily and well. Happy with that.

Havent had to clean it or use the Pyrolitic function as yet, but hope its straighforward.

Steam function is great. Although emptying water tank awkward due to the placement of the filler.

Hi Aquitania,
Thanks for your review. We appreciate the positive feedback about your Bosch HRG6767S2A Oven.
If you have any future queries, please feel free to call us on 1300 369 744.
Regards, Bosch Home Australia.

Broken after 2 weeks

I did like how the oven performed after install, however after only 2 weeks it failed. An error was displayed E0532.
I have had to contact Bosch 3 times to arrange a technician, who was due today. After no one showed up and chasing the technician again,
I have now been told, parts are required which will take an additional 5 business days, once Bosch has approved the repair.
Come on Bosch, I expected better from you! Extremely disappointed!

Date PurchasedOct 2018
Col

ColLilli Pilli

FAULTY, UNSAFE OVEN! NOT HAPPY BOSCH!

Date PurchasedNov 2016
Stefan

StefanSydney, NSW

Great Oven

It is a great oven with stream added. Although the price tag is a bit of expensive, it is worth to have it in your kitchen. I highly recommend it! It is very easy to clean after using it. I was warned by shop assistant before I purchase the oven about the wheel control panel. However I found it is quite easy to use.

Date PurchasedJun 2018

Lynn

LynnSunbury

Good looking unit

Well I have only had this for 3 weeks as I moved into our new home and here was no dishwasher. Very clever unit. tells me when there are only 2 rinses left so add some more rinse aid. No buttons on the outside so kids cant play with the switches, very very quiet which is a plus, easy manual instructions, I pressed the wrong cycle and it was easy to change it over. didn't have to read the whole book. I love it

Alex Bratanova

Alex BratanovaBrisbane

Great oven although a bit slow at top/bottom heating mode

Great product overall. Working well and nicely designed. The only thing which could have been better is the power at the top/bottom heating mode - it's way lower than one at 4D mode. So it takes longer to cook same meals. It also beeps a bit too loudly when finishes the program. Otherwise excellent oven.

Tess

Tess

Fabulous!

I love this oven! Easy to operate and great results. I didn't used to be a baker, but this oven is fabulous and have done a number of successful cakes. The pyrolytic cleaning function is great. I like this oven so much I moved it from my old place to my new one.

Date PurchasedApr 2016
Ben

BenMelbourne

Not as advertised. Doesn't have door lock feature!

Date PurchasedAug 2018
Mrssmithy

MrssmithyAdelaide

The oven that cooks for you

This was the best investment in our new kitchen. The settings do all the work for you, adjusting temp and cooking times depending on the food cooked. I also love that it also cleans itself. It not only gets to temp quickly, but is extremely accurate (within 1-3 degrees). I can't fault it!

See all Bosch Serie 8 Built-in Ovens reviews