Bosch Serie 8 Built-in Ovens

Bosch Serie 8 Built-in Ovens (page 3 of 6)

HBG672BS1A, HBG633BS1A, HBG6753S1A, etc...

Wall Ovens Buying Guide

For many Australians, a wall oven is essential for home cooking. Built-in ovens aren't just functional, they can deliver a seamless kitchen aesthetic, too. Whether you’re choosing an oven for a new home, renovating your kitchen, or simply upgrading, this buying guide will help you choose the right wall oven for your space.

Read now

3.8

• Product is used
  • Safety
  • Preheating Speed

Shari

ShariBrisbane

Looks good, works well, pyrolytic cleaning so so

Hi Shari,
Thanks for your review. We appreciate the feedback about your Bosch HBG672BS1A Oven.
If you have any future queries, please feel free to call us on 1300 369 744.

Jeff

JeffBridgeman Downs

A little complicated

We are quite happy with this oven but we quite often have difficulty with the finger touch control. Maybe our fingers are too dry but we always do get to where we want to go, so not a big problem. The settings make things easy to get the right programme for cooking the various meats or cakes etc to get them to turn out nicely. The Pyrolytic cleaning system is a really good benefit.

MecAut

MecAutMaribyrnong

Great Oven, easy to use and full of programs.

I recommend this oven. Very quiet, and my favorite feature is the quick heating, it heats so fast it's unreal.
The oven is quiet and well constructed. The soft close door is fantastic.
My unit came with the rotary dial full of gunk and dust, I could not rotate the dial I had to use a crazy pressure to rotate it, after calling Bosch they advised me to clean the dial.

Date PurchasedApr 2018

Liv

LivAdelaide

Efficient and sleek

This oven is great. It is simple to use (once you get the hang of it!) and intuitive. It seals well and doesn’t let hot air out once it is closed. There is a function where you can set what time it starts and when it finishes so you can set it and then leave the house and come back to a cooked meal! It seems to steam food more than crisp it up.

Date PurchasedApr 2018
Alex F

Alex F

Love this oven

This is a great oven – easy to use, super stylish and not ridiculously expensive. The dial interface is surprisingly easy to use, and the child lock is a great feature with three little kids in the house. Heats up really quick, and holds a constant temperature. Pre-programmed settings are handy too.

Date PurchasedOct 2017
Maree

MareeBrisbane

Great value & easy to use

Used my new oven this week - cooked beautifully, and the independent timer worked well too. At first glance, dials, etc. looked confusing, but if you're like me and not particularly interested in the many included cooking programs, and just want to use as a regular oven, it's not difficult to use at all. Just turn oven on, select fan-forced, dial your temperature, then press start. It doesn't come with a useful telescopic shelf, but I can order that separately (1 or 2 shelf) RRP from $149, which still makes the appliance good value.

Date PurchasedJun 2018
jakegerman

jakegermanGosford NSW 2250

Love this oven!

LOVE this oven! Looks exceptional in a new kitchen - so sleek. So many functions (though I use say I haven't used them all). Really like the fast heat up - it would be up to 200 degrees in a matter of minutes. Grill plus function for browning the top of dishes is a particular favourite. Also love the telescopic arms for the trays. 10/10!

Date PurchasedJul 2017
Megan

Megan

Second Bosch Oven I've owned

I purchased this oven simply because I had purchased another Bosch pyrolitic Oven 6 years ago which was left in our house when we sold. I loved it back then and I still love it now. Cooks evenly and is so easy to use. I haven't used all the functions yet as there are so many.

Kelly Fox

Kelly FoxFairlight

Nice looking but can be annoying.

Bought this oven because it looked great and I liked the idea of the dial and the pyro element. The pyro part is excellent, it cleans the oven really well.
The dial is fun, but a bit of a pain esp when trying to explain to older people how to use the oven. I would often think I'd turned the oven on and only realise later that I hadn't and it hadn't been warming up. Has a few aspects to it that are a bit frustrating! Also the screen kept going a bit funny at times & I had to switch it on and off to make it come right again.

Date PurchasedMay 2016

Hi Kelly Fox,
Thanks for your review. We appreciate the positive feedback about your Bosch HBG672BS1A Oven.
f you have any future queries, please feel free to call us on 1300 369 744.

andrew

andrewperth

Amazing oven

Very easy to use. The auto menu for cooking is amazing. Added stream function keeps everything perfectly succulent. Self cleaning function works great. Looks good in a modern kitchen. Really can't fault anything about it.

ClaireBear

ClaireBearCranebrook

Easy to use, but still learning settings...

I love my oven. In fact, I have 2 of them mounted one on top of the other.
They are super easy to use and cook evenly and quickly, consistently.
I have had a little trouble finding the perfect setting for baking cakes, but I’m sure with a little time and experimenting I’ll work that out too.

Date PurchasedSep 2017
Firepower

FirepowerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Oven - and good like all Bosch items

Extremely great value for money. You can not go wrong with Bosch. We also have the Bosch induction cook top and washing machine.

It took my wife a little while to learn how to do the controls because it was new to her but now great. The central control is great once you understand it

We are pleased with the way it cooks.

Col

Date PurchasedNov 2017
Chris

Chris

Perfect buy

I love Bosch. All my appliance are Bosch and I've never had any problems or complaints. This Pyrolitic oven isn't different. It wasn't cheap at $2100.00 but it's worth the money. It's got 13 cooking programs and I like the 4D air the most. You should also try tagine slow cooking; the meat (any meat from poultry to beef) will be incredibly soft.
The telescopic shelves add to convenience. The automatic pyrolitic cleaning is a beauty. You're just left to wipe out the ash once the oven cools down. All in all it's 5 stars.

Date PurchasedFeb 2016
Kristy

KristyFloraville

Brilliant Product!

Date PurchasedDec 2017
ATP

ATPPerth

Good stuff

Good value for money and a good looking oven. Easy to navigate, good features, functions and settings. Cooks food as desired based on the settings which work as indicated.
Pyrolytic function works well and keeps the oven really clean. Good size for daily family use. Heats up and cools down quickly. We have been really happy with this oven

Date PurchasedJun 2018

jody

jody

amazing

great oven, love the easy cleaning and instal, we built a brand new kitchen and its slick design looks stunning in the kitchen. Food is always cooked consistently there are no surprises with this oven and I love all the different settings for different meals like the roast meat, chicken settings etc which are easily accessible.

Date PurchasedOct 2017
Ryan

RyanMelbourne

You can't go wrong with Bosch

This oven is one of the Bosch appliances I have at home. To be honest, I have been using Bosch appliances for years and the quality is just superb. You can't go wrong with Bosch. This oven looks great in the kitchen and it's easy to use. So far, I have no issues/complaints about this oven.

Date PurchasedMar 2017
Frolls

FrollsSydney

Good oven

This is a good oven. Nice features. Easy to program thus far. Labels are clear and functions are easy to identify. Clock is also easy to set (unlike others i have had). We have found food to be cooked evenly. We love chocolate cake and we get perfect results every time with this oven.

Date PurchasedApr 2015
laurzi

laurziSouth East Queensland, QLD

Can’t live without my oven

Love our Bosch HBG675BS1B oven and how it performs especially as we cook alot of bread and our old oven was letting us down.
We have used the oven non stop since purchase.
plus we received a bonus $200 cash back.
Recommend this oven to all our friends and family

Date PurchasedMay 2017
Michael

MichaelNewcastle

Good oven, but controls are a bit confusing

Date PurchasedJun 2017

Hi Michael,
Thanks for your review. We really appreciate the positive feedback about your Bosch HBG633BS1A Oven.
If you have any future queries, please feel free to call us on 1300 369 744.

See all Bosch Serie 8 Built-in Ovens reviews