Bosch Serie 8 Built-in Ovens

Bosch Serie 8 Built-in Ovens (page 4 of 6)

HBG672BS1A, HBG633BS1A, HBG6753S1A, etc...

Wall Ovens Buying Guide

Built-in ovens aren't just functional, they can deliver a seamless kitchen aesthetic, too. This buying guide will help you choose the right wall oven for your space.

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

• Product is used
  • Safety
  • Preheating Speed

Firepower

FirepowerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Oven - and good like all Bosch items

Extremely great value for money. You can not go wrong with Bosch. We also have the Bosch induction cook top and washing machine.

It took my wife a little while to learn how to do the controls because it was new to her but now great. The central control is great once you understand it

We are pleased with the way it cooks.

Col

Date PurchasedNov 2017
Chris

Chris

Perfect buy

I love Bosch. All my appliance are Bosch and I've never had any problems or complaints. This Pyrolitic oven isn't different. It wasn't cheap at $2100.00 but it's worth the money. It's got 13 cooking programs and I like the 4D air the most. You should also try tagine slow cooking; the meat (any meat from poultry to beef) will be incredibly soft.
The telescopic shelves add to convenience. The automatic pyrolitic cleaning is a beauty. You're just left to wipe out the ash once the oven cools down. All in all it's 5 stars.

Date PurchasedFeb 2016
Kristy

KristyFloraville

Brilliant Product!

Date PurchasedDec 2017

ATP

ATPPerth

Good stuff

Good value for money and a good looking oven. Easy to navigate, good features, functions and settings. Cooks food as desired based on the settings which work as indicated.
Pyrolytic function works well and keeps the oven really clean. Good size for daily family use. Heats up and cools down quickly. We have been really happy with this oven

Date PurchasedJune 2018
jody

jody

amazing

great oven, love the easy cleaning and instal, we built a brand new kitchen and its slick design looks stunning in the kitchen. Food is always cooked consistently there are no surprises with this oven and I love all the different settings for different meals like the roast meat, chicken settings etc which are easily accessible.

Date PurchasedOct 2017
Ryan

RyanMelbourne

You can't go wrong with Bosch

This oven is one of the Bosch appliances I have at home. To be honest, I have been using Bosch appliances for years and the quality is just superb. You can't go wrong with Bosch. This oven looks great in the kitchen and it's easy to use. So far, I have no issues/complaints about this oven.

Date PurchasedMar 2017
Frolls

FrollsSydney

Good oven

This is a good oven. Nice features. Easy to program thus far. Labels are clear and functions are easy to identify. Clock is also easy to set (unlike others i have had). We have found food to be cooked evenly. We love chocolate cake and we get perfect results every time with this oven.

Date PurchasedApr 2015
laurzi

laurziSouth East Queensland, QLD

Can’t live without my oven

Love our Bosch HBG675BS1B oven and how it performs especially as we cook alot of bread and our old oven was letting us down.
We have used the oven non stop since purchase.
plus we received a bonus $200 cash back.
Recommend this oven to all our friends and family

Date PurchasedMay 2017
Michael

MichaelNewcastle

Good oven, but controls are a bit confusing

Date PurchasedJune 2017

Hi Michael,
Thanks for your review. We really appreciate the positive feedback about your Bosch HBG633BS1A Oven.
If you have any future queries, please feel free to call us on 1300 369 744.

Jin

Jin

good oven

I am not use oven frequently, I bought this one after my kitchen renovation done, choose it because it is made in Germany. It looks good, easy to use, easy to clean, cook food evenly and nice. Preheat is very fast. It is also very quiet when working. I love it.

Date PurchasedSept 2017
Jaxming

JaxmingBrisbane

Works until it doesn't

The product was okay, it worked well for the first couple of months and then the heating component gave in. Was covered by warranty, but it was a little bit of a hassle in getting it sorted with Bosh. It's definitely value for the price you pay, just make sure you get that extra warranty in!

Date PurchasedMar 2016

Hi Jaxming,
Thanks for your review. We appreciate the feedback about your Bosch HBG672BS1A.
If you have any future queries, please feel free to call us on 1300 369 744.

V. H

V. HSydney

Best oven in history and no wait times or burnt meals!

Bought this oven after old one died. The oven cooks perfectly and evenly. The rapid heating only takes 2-3 mins before the oven is ready. All meals cooked in the oven have been perfect no burning. Being a pyrolytic oven this means you wont need to use chemicals to clean it. It's great.
Only fault is price is a bit high but if you can get this at a discount grab it!

Date PurchasedAug 2017
my 2 cents

my 2 cents

Best on the market

This oven does everything you want it to do and then more. It took awhile to read through the manual and familiarize myself with the large selection of settings and assist options. I cannot fault this product. I have had it for a bit over a year and I have never had any problems with it at all. It is easy to use and easy to clean. Would 100% recommend as it makes cooking a delight.

Date PurchasedJan 2017
Astrid B

Astrid BMelbourne

Easy to clean, good quality - made in germany

We chose this oven as it was made in Germany and had the pyro cleaning function. We have only used the cleaning function once but it works very well. Much better than having to use harsh chemicals! The oven is very easy to use, easy to clean and cooks nice and evenly. I’m also amazed at how quickly it preheats (love that feature).

Date PurchasedMar 2017
Mark A

Mark A

Quality. Great machine

My wife and I purchased from Harvey Norman when doing our kitchen reno. We replaced an old Westinghouse and were unsure whether to spend the extra to get a good oven. We made the right choice. It doesn't burn the food. The timer and different options are great even though we usually just use the normal oven functions.
Overall would recommend to anyone wanting a new oven. Bosch quality and reliability.

Date PurchasedOct 2016

Patricia Abreu

Patricia AbreuSouth East Queensland, QLD

This oven Is the best I have ever had

This oven perf Romance is stunning .
Perfect cooking every time .
Function work great .
Even cooking .
Easy And intuitive to work with .
You can set up everything at the touch of a button .

Amazing at setting temperature and very economical . Only good things to say about it .

Date PurchasedDec 2017
Denis

DenisFairfield

Amazing oven, cannot live without it

Date PurchasedNov 2017
Ron

RonCoolangatta

Good

Great oven! My wife and I purchased this oven twelve months ago and it has been one of the best additions to the house. Intuitive, easy to use buttons and menu. Gets up to temperature within a few minutes and the fan turns off when the door is open. Would recommend to anyone looking at renovating and updating their kitchen

Date PurchasedApr 2017
Oliver

Oliver

Stylish and Easy to Operate

I would say the over is worth every penny as it does not give me any problem for the past 1 year. I cook almost every day and this oven never let me down. Great oven with accurate temperature. Great German build quality. Always happy with Bosch products. Would recommend to friends and family.

Date PurchasedNov 2016

See all Bosch Serie 8 Built-in Ovens reviews

Melissa Coleman

Melissa Colemanasked

Serie 8 HBG6753S1A

hello our bosh HBG6753S1A is not very old and we are having real problems moving the control dial around. It seems to be very sticky. In fact, most often I need to use a non slip plastic drawer liner to move the control dial around. It certainly wasn't like this when first purchased, and as both of my children have left home and it has only been my husband and I here since it was installed, it doesn't get an awful amount of use. is this normal for the dial to get sticky and difficult to move around? Is there anything I can try to fix this please?

Suzanne M

Suzanne Masked

Bosch Serie 8

We have a new Bosch oven. I want to clean it and really don’t want to use the self clean option in a wall oven. Can I use Easy Off like I always used for our previous oven?

Maxasked

Serie 8 HRG6767S2A

Hi. ! My touch panel is not working correctly. I want to access "Basic Settings" menu button. It will not respond when you touch the sensor button. I have tried touching the "Basic Settings" button using a number of different pressure and length of time. I have also now found that the "Clean button" is also is not responding. Using other menu options I have found these 2 buttons either do not work or take sometime to respond. I did have a service person come out some 8 months ago with a similar problem I was having with the Oven. I was advised by a Bosch technician that keeping the surface clean and dry helps, plus the way that you touch the sensor button may effect the buttons response. Things seemed to work for a little while. Now the problems have returned, only worse. The oven is now only 30 months old ! Have turned it off at the house fuse box a number of times but no change.
I would be interested in any thoughts before I put in another "Service request" Which obviously will cost me. Any ideas ?

BSH Home AppliancesBosch Home Appliances

Hi Max, Thank you for your question. Unfortunately we have asked out technical team and based on the information provided, they have suggested a technician come out to inspect the appliance.
Being the appliance is only 2.5 years old, we would be happy to assist with arranging this for you. If you could kindly email our team at socialmedia.au@bshg.com, quoting BSH12694 in the subject line with your contact number, and invoice for the appliance. Kind regards Bosch Home Australia.

Max

No further action required. Technician fixed the problem. Very happy with Bosch service

Hi Max,
Thanks for sharing your review.
We really appreciate the positive feedback about your Bosch Oven, we're glad to hear that we have resolved the issue for you. If you have any questions feel free to call us on 1300 369 744.

See all Bosch Serie 8 Built-in Ovens questions

Get an answer from our members and Bosch Home Appliances representatives

Bosch Serie 8 Built-in Ovens

Compare all 11 Bosch Serie 8 Built-in Ovens
CategoryWall OvensWall OvensWall OvensWall Ovens
Price (RRP) $1,779.00$3,399.00$2,199.00$2,349.00
Oven FuelElectricityElectricityElectricityElectricity
Type Conventional (Conduction)Conventional (Conduction)Conventional (Conduction)Conventional (Conduction)
SizeSingleSingleSingleSingle
Capacity71L71L71L71L
FeaturesChild Safety Lock and Cooling FanChild Safety Lock and Cooling FanChild Safety Lock, Cooling Fan and Pyrolytic (Self-Cleaning)Child Safety Lock, Cooling Fan and Pyrolytic (Self-Cleaning)
Colour / FinishStainless SteelStainless Steel
Dimensions 595 x 594 x 548 mm595 x 594 x 548 mm595 x 594 x 548 mm595 x 594 x 548 mm
Max Temperature300 °C300 °C300 °C300 °C
Manufacturer Warranty2 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)
ManualDownload manual