Bosch Serie 8 Built-in Ovens

Bosch Serie 8 Built-in Ovens (page 4 of 6)

HBG672BS1A, HBG633BS1A, HBG6753S1A, etc...

Wall Ovens Buying Guide

For many Australians, a wall oven is essential for home cooking. Built-in ovens aren't just functional, they can deliver a seamless kitchen aesthetic, too. Whether you’re choosing an oven for a new home, renovating your kitchen, or simply upgrading, this buying guide will help you choose the right wall oven for your space.

Read now

3.8

• Product is used
  • Safety
  • Preheating Speed

Jin

Jin

good oven

I am not use oven frequently, I bought this one after my kitchen renovation done, choose it because it is made in Germany. It looks good, easy to use, easy to clean, cook food evenly and nice. Preheat is very fast. It is also very quiet when working. I love it.

Date PurchasedSep 2017
Jaxming

JaxmingBrisbane

Works until it doesn't

The product was okay, it worked well for the first couple of months and then the heating component gave in. Was covered by warranty, but it was a little bit of a hassle in getting it sorted with Bosh. It's definitely value for the price you pay, just make sure you get that extra warranty in!

Date PurchasedMar 2016

Hi Jaxming,
Thanks for your review. We appreciate the feedback about your Bosch HBG672BS1A.
If you have any future queries, please feel free to call us on 1300 369 744.
Regards, Bosch Home Australia.

V. H

V. HSydney

Best oven in history and no wait times or burnt meals!

Bought this oven after old one died. The oven cooks perfectly and evenly. The rapid heating only takes 2-3 mins before the oven is ready. All meals cooked in the oven have been perfect no burning. Being a pyrolytic oven this means you wont need to use chemicals to clean it. It's great.
Only fault is price is a bit high but if you can get this at a discount grab it!

Date PurchasedAug 2017

my 2 cents

my 2 cents

Best on the market

This oven does everything you want it to do and then more. It took awhile to read through the manual and familiarize myself with the large selection of settings and assist options. I cannot fault this product. I have had it for a bit over a year and I have never had any problems with it at all. It is easy to use and easy to clean. Would 100% recommend as it makes cooking a delight.

Date PurchasedJan 2017
Astrid B

Astrid BMelbourne

Easy to clean, good quality - made in germany

We chose this oven as it was made in Germany and had the pyro cleaning function. We have only used the cleaning function once but it works very well. Much better than having to use harsh chemicals! The oven is very easy to use, easy to clean and cooks nice and evenly. I’m also amazed at how quickly it preheats (love that feature).

Date PurchasedMar 2017
Mark A

Mark A

Quality. Great machine

My wife and I purchased from Harvey Norman when doing our kitchen reno. We replaced an old Westinghouse and were unsure whether to spend the extra to get a good oven. We made the right choice. It doesn't burn the food. The timer and different options are great even though we usually just use the normal oven functions.
Overall would recommend to anyone wanting a new oven. Bosch quality and reliability.

Date PurchasedOct 2016
Patricia Abreu

Patricia AbreuSouth East Queensland, QLD

This oven Is the best I have ever had

This oven perf Romance is stunning .
Perfect cooking every time .
Function work great .
Even cooking .
Easy And intuitive to work with .
You can set up everything at the touch of a button .

Amazing at setting temperature and very economical . Only good things to say about it .

Date PurchasedDec 2017
Denis

DenisFairfield

Amazing oven, cannot live without it

Date PurchasedNov 2017
Ron

RonCoolangatta

Good

Great oven! My wife and I purchased this oven twelve months ago and it has been one of the best additions to the house. Intuitive, easy to use buttons and menu. Gets up to temperature within a few minutes and the fan turns off when the door is open. Would recommend to anyone looking at renovating and updating their kitchen

Date PurchasedApr 2017

Oliver

Oliver

Stylish and Easy to Operate

I would say the over is worth every penny as it does not give me any problem for the past 1 year. I cook almost every day and this oven never let me down. Great oven with accurate temperature. Great German build quality. Always happy with Bosch products. Would recommend to friends and family.

Date PurchasedNov 2016

Great & not so great

Date PurchasedMar 2016
Kara

KaraAdelaide

Professional kitchenware, overwhelming technology but easy to use

This Bosch oven was an upgrade and has surprised us with all the high tech features and technology. It's so incredibly thorough in the little things that Bosch has thought of; from childproof locks on the doors, a way to tell if the oven is preheating or at it's optimal temperature, a way to cook for a certain amount of time and many different ways to cook. It feels like a professional oven in that there are many cooking options from slices, cakes, pizzas, meat, reheating, etc. I was and am still quite overwhelmed with what to use; but we tend to stick with a couple of features. Overall happy with the purchase and great value for money.

Date PurchasedOct 2017
Donna H

Donna HBrisbane

Fantastic alongside our Bosch compact oven with Microwave function.

Date PurchasedJun 2017
Helen Syrrakos

Helen SyrrakosGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

GREAT BUY!

Really happy with my two new ovens. They sit side by side in my kitchen and are fantastic! They heat-up very quickly and cook brilliantly. We were lucky to have a cash back offer on both ovens so they were really well priced. The only draw back was that I had to read the manual in order to work out how to use them - it was not an intuitive process. You also need to press the start button in order to change the settings - very much like hitting the enter key on a computer. But, overall, I am very happy. I think that these issues are minor as ovens these days are so much more sophisticated. I would have preferred to give a 4.5 out of 5 as I see this as a minor issue.

Date PurchasedMar 2017

Juliette

JulietteOrmond

Top oven

My Bosch oven heats up very quickly and heats food evenly, it is on the smaller side inside but works a treat, i love cooking cakes as they turn out perfect so far. I haven't tried the griller option as yet but the option is very simple and the oven is so easy to use.

Date PurchasedJul 2017

Bosch oven

Used the pyrolytic function to clean my oven it started to smoke burned my glass, I rang warranty they said I needed to clean the grease in oven first so what was the point of buying a self cleaning oven extremely disappointed very unhappy waste of money. Warranty dept were not helpful.

Date PurchasedFeb 2016
Ali J

Ali J

Is it worth the extra money?

I really love a lot of things with my new oven. The style is beautiful and easy to clean the outside without leaving marks like some others do. The sliding trays are really well worth it, it makes it so much easier to get things out of the oven. It cooks beautifully and the self clean sold me haha. The only thing that let me down was the oven is quite hard to learn to operate

Date PurchasedJun 2017
Bruce

Bruce

Can be difficult to operate

Food cooking is good. Front panel can be cumbersome to operate. Item was purchased as a replacement for a Bosch device which had a PCU compromised by an adventurous cockroach. Product came with a $200 gift card. That took a couple of months to arrive. Easy to clean. Roasting the best feature so long as the food is covered with foil to facilitate convection.

Date PurchasedOct 2016
Bosch H.Bosch Home Appliances

Hi Bruce, Thanks for your review. We appreciate the feedback about your Bosch HBG672BS1A Oven. If you have any future queries, please feel free to call us on 1300 369 744 to discuss further. Regards, Bosch Home Australia.

tarnieQ

tarnieQSouth Australia, 5085

Great quality, with loads of features

Date PurchasedMay 2017